Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

No commie Beatles here, got some Aaron Neville going.
And you don't think Aaron Neville is a commie?
I believe he's a believing practicing Catholic, a godly man.

No commie Beatles here, got some Aaron Neville going.
And you don't think Aaron Neville is a commie?
I believe he's a believing practicing Catholic, a godly man.
Seems like.

Kanye West is a third-rate moron.
That is a little to kind to describe that unadulterated asshole.
I had just been thinking about this subject. Kanye West is brilliant.  There is no one superior to him in judging the arts and music.
West knows best!  Obama should give him the Kennedy Center Annual Medal for the Arts.
Shoot, he should just give him the Kennedy Center, the Smithsonian and the National Gallery of Art to control.
No one knows better than Kanye.

Somebody fetch a doctor. Sly watched the Grammys and got hypnotized by subliminals.
Shit better euthanize him he is dangerous to himself.

No commie Beatles here, got some Aaron Neville going.
And you don't think Aaron Neville is a commie?
I believe he's a believing practicing Catholic, a godly man.
Seems like.
Piece of human debris is more like it.
Wait, I thought you liked Aaron Neville??

No commie Beatles here, got some Aaron Neville going.
And you don't think Aaron Neville is a commie?
I believe he's a believing practicing Catholic, a godly man.
Seems like.
Piece of human debris is more like it.
Wait, I thought you liked Aaron Neville??
Well crap misread which string I wa on.  Will fix that one, I do like Aaron Neville I was talking about Kanye.

No commie Beatles here, got some Aaron Neville going.
And you don't think Aaron Neville is a commie?
I believe he's a believing practicing Catholic, a godly man.
Seems like.
Piece of human debris is more like it.
Wait, I thought you liked Aaron Neville??
Well crap misread which string I wa on.  Will fix that one, I do like Aaron Neville I was talking about Kanye.
Okay, that makes more sense.

Okay, time for me to shut down to catch the vanpool.  I'll catch y'all from the road.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Kanye West is a third-rate moron.
That is a little to kind to describe that unadulterated asshole.
I had just been thinking about this subject. Kanye West is brilliant.  There is no one superior to him in judging the arts and music.
West knows best!  Obama should give him the Kennedy Center Annual Medal for the Arts.
Shoot, he should just give him the Kennedy Center, the Smithsonian and the National Gallery of Art to control.
No one knows better than Kanye.

Somebody fetch a doctor. Sly watched the Grammys and got hypnotized by subliminals.
Raz, I actually watched "The Hunger Games" instead.  I had never seen it or any in the series.  Since so many, especially the yout', I thought I should see it ... otherwise cultural references to it, would just pass me by.
But when I saw news coverage of the Grammys and what happened and what K.W. said, it just pissed me off ... what an inflated ego, makes arrogance look humble.  His narcissism reminds me of some prominent politicians.

Okay, time for me to shut down to catch the vanpool.  I'll catch y'all from the road.
Have a good evening Raz

[...]

Whooooo, now you are making sense. Had us worried! :)

[...]

You made me think of this. One of my favorite songs.

talking seattle grunge rock blues: http://youtu.be/MEKxpuKUl1c

[...]

That was entertaining. Not sure I understood what reminded you of that but that's ok.

[...]

Just rolling with it.

Kanye West is a third-rate moron.
That is a little to kind to describe that unadulterated asshole.
I had just been thinking about this subject. Kanye West is brilliant.  There is no one superior to him in judging the arts and music.
West knows best!  Obama should give him the Kennedy Center Annual Medal for the Arts.
Shoot, he should just give him the Kennedy Center, the Smithsonian and the National Gallery of Art to control.
No one knows better than Kanye.

Somebody fetch a doctor. Sly watched the Grammys and got hypnotized by subliminals.
Sly, you have these fits often.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25