Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25

80 degrees with a MURCIELAGO Lit on the patio.  Just some cold ice water to drink.
You're just beggin' for a GFY aren't you?
And I'd have given him one, except he sent me some Murcs.  So I think when I get home I'll try one.
Don't fall in love with them..... nearly extinct.
Yeah, I know.  I'm told CyB's are going that way too.
But CyB's are still readily available and Murcielago's are hard to find is the bad thing.
Yeah.  I've got four boxes of CyB's stashed, and I'm thinking I should buy another.  I fuckin' hate change.

Two Thousand.
And 1   Congratulations!
But it won't mean much until I can shake the yella stars.  Even Yella himself doesn't have yella stars now, and I was here first!

Damned busted leg did it to me.

No commie Beatles here, got some Aaron Neville going.
And you don't think Aaron Neville is a commie?
Of course not, or at least he does not broadcast it like Stevie Wonder or such assholes.
Almost all major entertainers are far left and that is sadly fine as long as they don't go around running their mouth.
But they can't help it.  They think rich and famous means smarter-than-everyone-else.

Two Thousand.
And 1   Congratulations!
But it won't mean much until I can shake the yella stars.  Even Yella himself doesn't have yella stars now, and I was here first!

Damned busted leg did it to me.
Yeah a few broken bones will fuk you every time.

No commie Beatles here, got some Aaron Neville going.
And you don't think Aaron Neville is a commie?
Of course not, or at least he does not broadcast it like Stevie Wonder or such assholes.
Almost all major entertainers are far left and that is sadly fine as long as they don't go around running their mouth.
But they can't help it.  They think rich and famous means smarter-than-everyone-else.
Somebody has certainly convinced them of that.

80 degrees with a MURCIELAGO Lit on the patio.  Just some cold ice water to drink.
You're just beggin' for a GFY aren't you?
And I'd have given him one, except he sent me some Murcs.  So I think when I get home I'll try one.
Don't fall in love with them..... nearly extinct.
Yeah, I know.  I'm told CyB's are going that way too.
Unfortunately so.  We'll stay on the lookout for a proper replacement.

80 degrees with a MURCIELAGO Lit on the patio.  Just some cold ice water to drink.
You're just beggin' for a GFY aren't you?
And I'd have given him one, except he sent me some Murcs.  So I think when I get home I'll try one.
Don't fall in love with them..... nearly extinct.
Yeah, I know.  I'm told CyB's are going that way too.
Unfortunately so.  We'll stay on the lookout for a proper replacement.
Have you tried the JdN Red or EPC Reserva Connie?

80 degrees with a MURCIELAGO Lit on the patio.  Just some cold ice water to drink.
You're just beggin' for a GFY aren't you?
And I'd have given him one, except he sent me some Murcs.  So I think when I get home I'll try one.
Don't fall in love with them..... nearly extinct.
Yeah, I know.  I'm told CyB's are going that way too.
Unfortunately so.  We'll stay on the lookout for a proper replacement.
Have you tried the JdN Red or EPC Reserva Connie?
How about Headley Grange or Jericho Hill by Crowned Heads?

80 degrees with a MURCIELAGO Lit on the patio.  Just some cold ice water to drink.
You're just beggin' for a GFY aren't you?
And I'd have given him one, except he sent me some Murcs.  So I think when I get home I'll try one.
Don't fall in love with them..... nearly extinct.
Yeah, I know.  I'm told CyB's are going that way too.
Unfortunately so.  We'll stay on the lookout for a proper replacement.
Have you tried the JdN Red or EPC Reserva Connie?
No.  Have seen a lot of the reds lately.  And I'm looking for another Connie to stock.  I love the CLE Connies and stock those, but need some variety.

80 degrees with a MURCIELAGO Lit on the patio.  Just some cold ice water to drink.
You're just beggin' for a GFY aren't you?
And I'd have given him one, except he sent me some Murcs.  So I think when I get home I'll try one.
Don't fall in love with them..... nearly extinct.
Yeah, I know.  I'm told CyB's are going that way too.
Unfortunately so.  We'll stay on the lookout for a proper replacement.
Have you tried the JdN Red or EPC Reserva Connie?
How about Headley Grange or Jericho Hill by Crowned Heads?
Headleys yes, JHills, not yet.

80 degrees with a MURCIELAGO Lit on the patio.  Just some cold ice water to drink.
You're just beggin' for a GFY aren't you?
And I'd have given him one, except he sent me some Murcs.  So I think when I get home I'll try one.
Don't fall in love with them..... nearly extinct.
Yeah, I know.  I'm told CyB's are going that way too.
Unfortunately so.  We'll stay on the lookout for a proper replacement.
Have you tried the JdN Red or EPC Reserva Connie?
How about Headley Grange or Jericho Hill by Crowned Heads?
I had the one Jericho Hill the other day and liked it a lot.  Glad I bought 16 of them on that Famous deal.

I like the Headley Grange, but haven't thought of them as a CyB substitute.

Dammit, this day just can't end quickly enough.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Kanye West is a third-rate moron.
That is a little to kind to describe that unadulterated asshole.
I had just been thinking about this subject. Kanye West is brilliant.  There is no one superior to him in judging the arts and music.
West knows best!  Obama should give him the Kennedy Center Annual Medal for the Arts.
Shoot, he should just give him the Kennedy Center, the Smithsonian and the National Gallery of Art to control.
No one knows better than Kanye.

Kanye West is a third-rate moron.
That is a little to kind to describe that unadulterated asshole.
I had just been thinking about this subject. Kanye West is brilliant.  There is no one superior to him in judging the arts and music.
West knows best!  Obama should give him the Kennedy Center Annual Medal for the Arts.
Shoot, he should just give him the Kennedy Center, the Smithsonian and the National Gallery of Art to control.
No one knows better than Kanye.

Somebody fetch a doctor. Sly watched the Grammys and got hypnotized by subliminals.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25