Natives IT guys must be moonlighting at yahoo since their history site didn't update again.
Or maybe it was raining there and they couldn't make it to the office.
Not raining here today but since you bring up those worthless bastards here is the email message from one of them when I arrived this morning, was written yesterday:

All
I will not be in the office Thursday. Not feeling well

good morning Chip, Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. 63 degrees and rain here. had a kayaking date today but that doesn't look like that's going to happen, we'll see what else we can do when she gets here this morning. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here with the cat.
Well timed entrance sir!  Good Morning.

Natives IT guys must be moonlighting at yahoo since their history site didn't update again.
Or maybe it was raining there and they couldn't make it to the office.
Not raining here today but since you bring up those worthless bastards here is the email message from one of them when I arrived this morning, was written yesterday:

All
I will not be in the office Thursday. Not feeling well

Might be measles....will be out for a week!

Natives IT guys must be moonlighting at yahoo since their history site didn't update again.
Or maybe it was raining there and they couldn't make it to the office.
Not raining here today but since you bring up those worthless bastards here is the email message from one of them when I arrived this morning, was written yesterday:

All
I will not be in the office Thursday. Not feeling well

By the way Chip that one is from down your way, Bourg, LA (Houma Area)

good morning Chip, Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. 63 degrees and rain here. had a kayaking date today but that doesn't look like that's going to happen, we'll see what else we can do when she gets here this morning. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here with the cat.
WTF have you been, we thought you died or something!   Good Morning Dean.

good morning Chip, Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. 63 degrees and rain here. had a kayaking date today but that doesn't look like that's going to happen, we'll see what else we can do when she gets here this morning. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here with the cat.
WTF have you been, we thought you died or something!   Good Morning Dean.
Yeah I figured the cat was slowly eating him by this point
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning Chip, Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. 63 degrees and rain here. had a kayaking date today but that doesn't look like that's going to happen, we'll see what else we can do when she gets here this morning. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here with the cat.
WTF have you been, we thought you died or something!   Good Morning Dean.
naw, the good die young. been busy, transporting my buddy with cancer for his radiation treatments mornings and afternoons, meetings, golf, manatee watching, exploring, paying bills, dating. getting tired of this retired life. :)

Good Friday ;D Morning Travellin Dave, Tony & Fish.
Good morning, Red Nose.

good morning Chip, Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. 63 degrees and rain here. had a kayaking date today but that doesn't look like that's going to happen, we'll see what else we can do when she gets here this morning. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here with the cat.
Trying to show off your tat?  Good morning, Dean.  For a second I thought you were Scott pretending to be you.  LOL.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning Chip, Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. 63 degrees and rain here. had a kayaking date today but that doesn't look like that's going to happen, we'll see what else we can do when she gets here this morning. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here with the cat.
WTF have you been, we thought you died or something!   Good Morning Dean.
Yeah I figured the cat was slowly eating him by this point
the cat is a pain in the butt. got her a flea collar, brought her in to put it on, went to wash my hands and she was sound asleep on the couch. moved her so I could read and she curled up in my lap and went back to sleep. I let in in to eat now and back out she goes. no room at the inn for her.

good morning Chip, Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. 63 degrees and rain here. had a kayaking date today but that doesn't look like that's going to happen, we'll see what else we can do when she gets here this morning. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here with the cat.
Trying to show off your tat?  Good morning, Dean.  For a second I thought you were Scott pretending to be you.  LOL.
I could've kept up that charade for days, I'll just fill in as needed

good morning Chip, Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. 63 degrees and rain here. had a kayaking date today but that doesn't look like that's going to happen, we'll see what else we can do when she gets here this morning. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here with the cat.
WTF have you been, we thought you died or something!   Good Morning Dean.
Yeah I figured the cat was slowly eating him by this point
the cat is a pain in the butt. got her a flea collar, brought her in to put it on, went to wash my hands and she was sound asleep on the couch. moved her so I could read and she curled up in my lap and went back to sleep. I let in in to eat now and back out she goes. no room at the inn for her.
Until she tells you otherwise.  Poor Dean is continually getting bamboozled by the pussy.

good morning Chip, Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. 63 degrees and rain here. had a kayaking date today but that doesn't look like that's going to happen, we'll see what else we can do when she gets here this morning. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here with the cat.
WTF have you been, we thought you died or something!   Good Morning Dean.
Yeah I figured the cat was slowly eating him by this point
the cat is a pain in the butt. got her a flea collar, brought her in to put it on, went to wash my hands and she was sound asleep on the couch. moved her so I could read and she curled up in my lap and went back to sleep. I let in in to eat now and back out she goes. no room at the inn for her.
The nerve! Sounds like you're not too bothered  :D. When's her first Vet appointment?

good morning Chip, Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. 63 degrees and rain here. had a kayaking date today but that doesn't look like that's going to happen, we'll see what else we can do when she gets here this morning. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here with the cat.
Trying to show off your tat?  Good morning, Dean.  For a second I thought you were Scott pretending to be you.  LOL.
I could've kept up that charade for days, I'll just fill in as needed
I could change your moniker if you'd like?