good morning Chip, Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. 63 degrees and rain here. had a kayaking date today but that doesn't look like that's going to happen, we'll see what else we can do when she gets here this morning. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here with the cat.
WTF have you been, we thought you died or something!   Good Morning Dean.
Yeah I figured the cat was slowly eating him by this point
the cat is a pain in the butt. got her a flea collar, brought her in to put it on, went to wash my hands and she was sound asleep on the couch. moved her so I could read and she curled up in my lap and went back to sleep. I let in in to eat now and back out she goes. no room at the inn for her.
Until she tells you otherwise.  Poor Dean is continually getting bamboozled by the pussy.
Pussy-whipped?
Logged

dwgbryant

my biker buddy's wife is coming over around 9:30 am. apparently he's driving her nuts and needs to talk. this will be interesting.

good morning Chip, Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. 63 degrees and rain here. had a kayaking date today but that doesn't look like that's going to happen, we'll see what else we can do when she gets here this morning. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here with the cat.
WTF have you been, we thought you died or something!   Good Morning Dean.
Yeah I figured the cat was slowly eating him by this point
the cat is a pain in the butt. got her a flea collar, brought her in to put it on, went to wash my hands and she was sound asleep on the couch. moved her so I could read and she curled up in my lap and went back to sleep. I let in in to eat now and back out she goes. no room at the inn for her.
Until she tells you otherwise.  Poor Dean is continually getting bamboozled by the pussy.
Pussy-whipped?
Yes.  I've always had a problem with being too verbose.

good morning Chip, Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. 63 degrees and rain here. had a kayaking date today but that doesn't look like that's going to happen, we'll see what else we can do when she gets here this morning. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here with the cat.
WTF have you been, we thought you died or something!   Good Morning Dean.
Yeah I figured the cat was slowly eating him by this point
the cat is a pain in the butt. got her a flea collar, brought her in to put it on, went to wash my hands and she was sound asleep on the couch. moved her so I could read and she curled up in my lap and went back to sleep. I let in in to eat now and back out she goes. no room at the inn for her.
Sounds like you are prejudice as I bet if it was the other kind of pussy wanting to curl up in your lap and sleep on the couch you wold welcome it with your pants down.

my biker buddy's wife is coming over around 9:30 am. apparently he's driving her nuts and needs to talk. this will be interesting.
Just don't put a collar on her and let her fall asleep on your lap.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning Chip, Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. 63 degrees and rain here. had a kayaking date today but that doesn't look like that's going to happen, we'll see what else we can do when she gets here this morning. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here with the cat.
WTF have you been, we thought you died or something!   Good Morning Dean.
Yeah I figured the cat was slowly eating him by this point
the cat is a pain in the butt. got her a flea collar, brought her in to put it on, went to wash my hands and she was sound asleep on the couch. moved her so I could read and she curled up in my lap and went back to sleep. I let in in to eat now and back out she goes. no room at the inn for her.
Until she tells you otherwise.  Poor Dean is continually getting bamboozled by the pussy.
I'm probably the only one here complaining about the pussy I get.

good morning Chip, Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. 63 degrees and rain here. had a kayaking date today but that doesn't look like that's going to happen, we'll see what else we can do when she gets here this morning. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here with the cat.
WTF have you been, we thought you died or something!   Good Morning Dean.
Yeah I figured the cat was slowly eating him by this point
the cat is a pain in the butt. got her a flea collar, brought her in to put it on, went to wash my hands and she was sound asleep on the couch. moved her so I could read and she curled up in my lap and went back to sleep. I let in in to eat now and back out she goes. no room at the inn for her.
Until she tells you otherwise.  Poor Dean is continually getting bamboozled by the pussy.
I'm probably the only one here complaining about the pussy I get.
Probably.

my biker buddy's wife is coming over around 9:30 am. apparently he's driving her nuts and needs to talk. this will be interesting.
Well if we don't here from you again after 9:30 we will assumed you counseled the wrong biker babe.

Soundsl like quite a collection of Floriday Deadbeats you are putting together there Dean.

good morning Chip, Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. 63 degrees and rain here. had a kayaking date today but that doesn't look like that's going to happen, we'll see what else we can do when she gets here this morning. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here with the cat.
WTF have you been, we thought you died or something!   Good Morning Dean.
Yeah I figured the cat was slowly eating him by this point
the cat is a pain in the butt. got her a flea collar, brought her in to put it on, went to wash my hands and she was sound asleep on the couch. moved her so I could read and she curled up in my lap and went back to sleep. I let in in to eat now and back out she goes. no room at the inn for her.
Until she tells you otherwise.  Poor Dean is continually getting bamboozled by the pussy.
Pussy-whipped?
Yes.  I've always had a problem with being too verbose.
Very true, I find myself constantly wishing less would come out of your mouth

[...]
Or the only one not complaining about the pussy you are paying for and not getting. ::)

my biker buddy's wife is coming over around 9:30 am. apparently he's driving her nuts and needs to talk. this will be interesting.
Just don't put a collar on her and let her fall asleep on your lap.
CNS
Logged

dwgbryant

browsing tide charts for kayaking around the islands here and I found this.
for what it's worth or as if you guys care. :)

Today Thursday, 5th of February of 2015, the sun rose in Withlacoochee River Entrance at 7:16 am and sunset will be at 6:13 pm. The moon set at 8:02 am at 278º west. Eventually, the moon will rise again in the east (84º) at 7:55 pm.

In the high tide and low tide chart, we can see that the first high tide was at 2:11 am and the next high tide will be at 3:06 pm. The first low tide will be at 9:42 am and the next low tide at 9:48 pm.

The lunar phase is a Waning Gibbous. Today we have 10 hours and 57 minutes of sun. The solar transit is at 12:45 pm and the length of time the moon will be visible will be 12 hours and 7 minutes.

Soundsl like quite a collection of Floriday Deadbeats you are putting together there Dean.
Workin' the State
Logged

dwgbryant

[...]
that's more like it.