61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.

good morning guys. just reset the wifi.
look what I'm missing out on:

http://www.fingerlakes1.com/addedstories/20150131231323.php
Morning Dean.  Got any activities planned today?

61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.
Going down hill tonight though, 32 in the morning.

Good morning, jammies.
Morning Tony, better get that snow shovel lubed up and ready to go again.
No joke.  The part I'm dreading the most is the working from home.
Weather channel has 90 million gonna die this time so you better stay home under the covers.
Logged

dwgbryant

61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.
54 sunny degrees heading for 73.

61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.
54 sunny degrees heading for 73.
Nice, sure beats the Finger-Lakes area today :)
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys. just reset the wifi.
look what I'm missing out on:

http://www.fingerlakes1.com/addedstories/20150131231323.php
Morning Dean.  Got any activities planned today?
there's a Super Bowl party here that I'm not taking part in. got volunteered to make coffee, chair the 2 o'clock noon meeting, and clean up at St Benedict's, then I'm heading to a buddies house for ribs and the game. everything is subject to change without notice though.
Logged

dwgbryant

61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.
54 sunny degrees heading for 73.
Nice, sure beats the Finger-Lakes area today :)
yes sir, especially seeing how I was living smack in the middle of the 10'-14'' region.

good morning guys. just reset the wifi.
look what I'm missing out on:

http://www.fingerlakes1.com/addedstories/20150131231323.php
Morning Dean.  Got any activities planned today?
there's a Super Bowl party here that I'm not taking part in. got volunteered to make coffee, chair the 2 o'clock noon meeting, and clean up at St Benedict's, then I'm heading to a buddies house for ribs and the game. everything is subject to change without notice though.
Sounds like a good flexible plan.

H Upmann 1844 Churchill's up, they should keep things on hold for a while.
Logged

dwgbryant

oops:
With another snowstorm expected to bring up to a foot of snow in New England, a New Hampshire town might be without snow plows.

A fire destroyed a fleet of plows in the small town of Henniker. The fire started at the Henniker Highway Department Friday night after the plows finished clearing the streets.

The state fire marshal’s office said five dump trucks, one road grader and several other vehicles used to plow that were stored in the town garage were destroy. Damages could exceed $1 million.

Investigators say the fire started in the engine in one of the trucks and quickly spread.

"This puts the town in a bad spot," Henniker Fire Chief Steve Burritt told the Concord Monitor. "The town has a serious problem for snow removal. Not that there isn't a solution, but it's going to be a challenge."

The garage did have a full fire alarm system, but the fire department was unable to remove the vehicles because of the heavy smoke and flames, State Fire Marshal J. William Degnan said. The building was not equipped with a sprinkler system.

The only remaining heavy equipment were two pickup trucks and a front-end loader, which were parked outside and spared from the blaze. No injuries were reported.

The forecast was calling for 8 to 12 inches of snow on Monday, following the recent blizzard that buried parts of New England under several feet of snow.

61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.
54 sunny degrees heading for 73.
GFY to you too then.
Logged

dwgbryant

61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.
54 sunny degrees heading for 73.
GFY to you too then.
thank you Tony. I have only my wife and deadbeats to thank for that.
:)

61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.
54 sunny degrees heading for 73.
GFY to you too then.
thank you Tony. I have only my wife and deadbeats to thank for that.
:)

I'm not judging.  I could be in the very same situation.  Interested in a roommate?

61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.
54 sunny degrees heading for 73.
GFY to you too then.
thank you Tony. I have only my wife and deadbeats to thank for that.
:)
LMFAO!   GFY Tony :). Pack your azz up and move south, Warden wants to move to Waco anyway doesn't she?