dwgbryant

61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.
54 sunny degrees heading for 73.
GFY to you too then.
thank you Tony. I have only my wife and deadbeats to thank for that.
:)

I'm not judging.  I could be in the very same situation.  Interested in a roommate?
not much room in a 25' camper. sorry. if I was to get someone to share the space with it would have to be female.

61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.
54 sunny degrees heading for 73.
GFY to you too then.
thank you Tony. I have only my wife and deadbeats to thank for that.
:)
LMFAO!   GFY Tony :). Pack your azz up and move south, Warden wants to move to Waco anyway doesn't she?
She does.  I wish she would pack the fuck up and leave already.

61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.
54 sunny degrees heading for 73.
GFY to you too then.
thank you Tony. I have only my wife and deadbeats to thank for that.
:)

I'm not judging.  I could be in the very same situation.  Interested in a roommate?
not much room in a 25' camper. sorry. if I was to get someone to share the space with it would have to be female.

Betcha I've got bigger tits then those females you speak of.  ;)

61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.
54 sunny degrees heading for 73.
GFY to you too then.
thank you Tony. I have only my wife and deadbeats to thank for that.
:)
LMFAO!   GFY Tony :). Pack your azz up and move south, Warden wants to move to Waco anyway doesn't she?
She does.  I wish she would pack the fuck up and leave already.
LMFAO some more.

61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.
54 sunny degrees heading for 73.
GFY to you too then.
thank you Tony. I have only my wife and deadbeats to thank for that.
:)

I'm not judging.  I could be in the very same situation.  Interested in a roommate?
not much room in a 25' camper. sorry. if I was to get someone to share the space with it would have to be female.

Betcha I've got bigger tits then those females you speak of.  ;)
Some maybe but you better go back and look at the pix of that Landlady again. ;D

61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.
54 sunny degrees heading for 73.
GFY to you too then.
thank you Tony. I have only my wife and deadbeats to thank for that.
:)

I'm not judging.  I could be in the very same situation.  Interested in a roommate?
not much room in a 25' camper. sorry. if I was to get someone to share the space with it would have to be female.

Betcha I've got bigger tits then those females you speak of.  ;)
Some maybe but you better go back and look at the pix of that Landlady again. ;D
Don't make me have to post a pic...
Logged

dwgbryant

61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.
54 sunny degrees heading for 73.
GFY to you too then.
thank you Tony. I have only my wife and deadbeats to thank for that.
:)

I'm not judging.  I could be in the very same situation.  Interested in a roommate?
not much room in a 25' camper. sorry. if I was to get someone to share the space with it would have to be female.

Betcha I've got bigger tits then those females you speak of.  ;)
I don't even want to go there.

Holy chit it is February 1st and snowing in both Wisconsin and Chicago.

61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.
54 sunny degrees heading for 73.
GFY to you too then.
thank you Tony. I have only my wife and deadbeats to thank for that.
:)

I'm not judging.  I could be in the very same situation.  Interested in a roommate?
not much room in a 25' camper. sorry. if I was to get someone to share the space with it would have to be female.

Betcha I've got bigger tits then those females you speak of.  ;)
Some maybe but you better go back and look at the pix of that Landlady again. ;D
Don't make me have to post a pic...
No No no you don't need to do that I was only joking I believe you.

61 degrees here now 67 and sunny this afternoon, some nice smoking weather.
Good for you.
54 sunny degrees heading for 73.
GFY to you too then.
thank you Tony. I have only my wife and deadbeats to thank for that.
:)

I'm not judging.  I could be in the very same situation.  Interested in a roommate?
not much room in a 25' camper. sorry. if I was to get someone to share the space with it would have to be female.

Betcha I've got bigger tits then those females you speak of.  ;)
Some maybe but you better go back and look at the pix of that Landlady again. ;D
Don't make me have to post a pic...
No No no you don't need to do that I was only joking I believe you.
LMFAO!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

11 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
10 Xikar HC Series Habano Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 9 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No. 58 (Gordo)
          5/22.50
 8 Gurkha Class Regent Torpedo (6.2"x52)
         10/29.50
 7 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
 6 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 5 Man O' War Ruination War Horse (Perfecto)
          5/29.99
 4 5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype (6.0"x50)
         10/25.00
 3 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/36.00
 2 Nub Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
         10/39.99
 1 Camacho Corojo Belicoso
          5/31.50
Logged

dwgbryant

time to clean up and see what kind of trouble I can get into. enjoy the day guys.

time to clean up and see what kind of trouble I can get into. enjoy the day guys.
Have a good day Dean.

H Upmann 1844 Churchill's up, they should keep things on hold for a while.
Over an hour and bar is just over half way.

Better fill your gas tanks Shell workers at the largest gulf coast gasoline refineries began striking and price will skyrocket quickly.

The labor contracts over 64 percent of the nation’s refining capacity, according to the union.