Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Good evening Super Bowl cheerleaders...!
DAD!!!!  Where the hell you been we been worried about you.
My wife was on vacation this week.  We started off with a fight so that took a couple of days. Then I just didn't have much to say (to her) or much to anyone else.. :(
I hear ya, brother.  Been on the outs with the Mrs since last night myself.  But at least I get to watch the game in peace.  And now things are looking up now with that pick.
Best quality time is when ya piss them off enough they don't talk.  Most fights start with them talking!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good evening Super Bowl cheerleaders...!
DAD!!!!  Where the hell you been we been worried about you.
My wife was on vacation this week.  We started off with a fight so that took a couple of days. Then I just didn't have much to say (to her) or much to anyone else.. :(
I hear ya, brother.  Been on the outs with the Mrs since last night myself.  But at least I get to watch the game in peace.  And now things are looking up now with that pick.
She has to go back to work in an hour, so I'll go humidor diving, grab a beer, and watch the game. :)

Good evening Super Bowl cheerleaders...!
DAD!!!!  Where the hell you been we been worried about you.
My wife was on vacation this week.  We started off with a fight so that took a couple of days. Then I just didn't have much to say (to her) or much to anyone else.. :(
I hear ya, brother.  Been on the outs with the Mrs since last night myself.  But at least I get to watch the game in peace.  And now things are looking up now with that pick.
She has to go back to work in an hour, so I'll go humidor diving, grab a beer, and watch the game. :)
Now that is a solid plan!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

New olives purchased.  Spicy chorizo filled ones at that.  It seemed like a good idea at the time.  I guess I'll find out later.
Meat-filled olives go with Beefeater gin.  Just saying.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Evening gents. Hope everyone is doing well. Enjoying a very fine, smooth Perdomo Habano Connecticut robusto. CT is in New England, right? Not that it indicates my preference for either team. I'm kind of torn, want to support my BOTL Fred/Bob, but I have family & friends in both regions. Love red, white and blue in a Patriotic way, but blue/green is my favorite color combination. Paul Revere & the Revolutionaries are near & dear to my heart, but I also am fascinated by raptor birds. Like personnel on both teams, but Russell Wilson grew up in Richmond, VA & was a HS standout in football and beisbol, a fellow Virginian. So, I guess I'm firmly on the fence (ouch). Hope it's a great game. Oskar Blues "Old Chubb" Scottish Ale going well with the Perdomo.

Evening gents. Hope everyone is doing well. Enjoying a very fine, smooth Perdomo Habano Connecticut robusto. CT is in New England, right? Not that it indicates my preference for either team. I'm kind of torn, want to support my BOTL Fred/Bob, but I have family & friends in both regions. Love red, white and blue in a Patriotic way, but blue/green is my favorite color combination. Paul Revere & the Revolutionaries are near & dear to my heart, but I also am fascinated by raptor birds. Like personnel on both teams, but Russell Wilson grew up in Richmond, VA & was a HS standout in football and beisbol, a fellow Virginian. So, I guess I'm firmly on the fence (ouch). Hope it's a great game. Oskar Blues "Old Chubb" Scottish Ale going well with the Perdomo.
Outstanding Beer Selection!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Evening gents. Hope everyone is doing well. Enjoying a very fine, smooth Perdomo Habano Connecticut robusto. CT is in New England, right? Not that it indicates my preference for either team. I'm kind of torn, want to support my BOTL Fred/Bob, but I have family & friends in both regions. Love red, white and blue in a Patriotic way, but blue/green is my favorite color combination. Paul Revere & the Revolutionaries are near & dear to my heart, but I also am fascinated by raptor birds. Like personnel on both teams, but Russell Wilson grew up in Richmond, VA & was a HS standout in football and beisbol, a fellow Virginian. So, I guess I'm firmly on the fence (ouch). Hope it's a great game. Oskar Blues "Old Chubb" Scottish Ale going well with the Perdomo.
NE knocking ... aaannnnddd ... scores.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Evening gents. Hope everyone is doing well. Enjoying a very fine, smooth Perdomo Habano Connecticut robusto. CT is in New England, right? Not that it indicates my preference for either team. I'm kind of torn, want to support my BOTL Fred/Bob, but I have family & friends in both regions. Love red, white and blue in a Patriotic way, but blue/green is my favorite color combination. Paul Revere & the Revolutionaries are near & dear to my heart, but I also am fascinated by raptor birds. Like personnel on both teams, but Russell Wilson grew up in Richmond, VA & was a HS standout in football and beisbol, a fellow Virginian. So, I guess I'm firmly on the fence (ouch). Hope it's a great game. Oskar Blues "Old Chubb" Scottish Ale going well with the Perdomo.
Outstanding Beer Selection!
Thank you, TR.  I just didn't feel like starting with Bourbon or Scotch ... this is poured from the 16 oz. Nitro widget can.  What are you drinking and smoking?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I missed a few minutes of the game, but the Snickers commercial was cute.. :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Oh my god, I'm missing the Kitten Bowl II....

[...]
Ice water and no smoke now, had a Diesel Uncut earlier with a Shiner Holiday Seasonal and a Southern Pecan.  I had an Old Chubb earlier this week, one of my favorite beers these days.  Oskar Blues brews some good beers.

I missed a few minutes of the game, but the Snickers commercial was cute.. :)
As usual Bud beer commercial best so far IMHO.  Not good enough to get me to drink their beer though.

I had to pause for about 20 minutes so don't think me rude(er) for not bantering.  Don't want to chance a spoiler.

I had to pause for about 20 minutes so don't think me rude(er) for not bantering.  Don't want to chance a spoiler.
Oh, you been away? :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I had to pause for about 20 minutes so don't think me rude(er) for not bantering.  Don't want to chance a spoiler.
I'm having a hard time bantering and watching the game too...  But the wife just left, so it's time for me to party.. :)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15