CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: 2/1/2015  (Read 33106 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 2/1/2015
« Reply #165 on: February 01, 2015, 07:01:29 PM »

Good evening Super Bowl cheerleaders...!
DAD!!!!  Where the hell you been we been worried about you.
My wife was on vacation this week.  We started off with a fight so that took a couple of days. Then I just didn't have much to say (to her) or much to anyone else.. :(
I hear ya, brother.  Been on the outs with the Mrs since last night myself.  But at least I get to watch the game in peace.  And now things are looking up now with that pick.
Best quality time is when ya piss them off enough they don't talk.  Most fights start with them talking!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #166 on: February 01, 2015, 07:04:50 PM »

My wife was on vacation this week.  We started off with a fight so that took a couple of days. Then I just didn't have much to say (to her) or much to anyone else.. :(
I hear ya, brother.  Been on the outs with the Mrs since last night myself.  But at least I get to watch the game in peace.  And now things are looking up now with that pick.
She has to go back to work in an hour, so I'll go humidor diving, grab a beer, and watch the game. :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #167 on: February 01, 2015, 07:05:47 PM »

She has to go back to work in an hour, so I'll go humidor diving, grab a beer, and watch the game. :)
Now that is a solid plan!

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #168 on: February 01, 2015, 07:09:49 PM »

New olives purchased.  Spicy chorizo filled ones at that.  It seemed like a good idea at the time.  I guess I'll find out later.
Meat-filled olives go with Beefeater gin.  Just saying.

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #169 on: February 01, 2015, 07:10:50 PM »

Evening gents. Hope everyone is doing well. Enjoying a very fine, smooth Perdomo Habano Connecticut robusto. CT is in New England, right? Not that it indicates my preference for either team. I'm kind of torn, want to support my BOTL Fred/Bob, but I have family & friends in both regions. Love red, white and blue in a Patriotic way, but blue/green is my favorite color combination. Paul Revere & the Revolutionaries are near & dear to my heart, but I also am fascinated by raptor birds. Like personnel on both teams, but Russell Wilson grew up in Richmond, VA & was a HS standout in football and beisbol, a fellow Virginian. So, I guess I'm firmly on the fence (ouch). Hope it's a great game. Oskar Blues "Old Chubb" Scottish Ale going well with the Perdomo.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #170 on: February 01, 2015, 07:12:33 PM »

Evening gents. Hope everyone is doing well. Enjoying a very fine, smooth Perdomo Habano Connecticut robusto. CT is in New England, right? Not that it indicates my preference for either team. I'm kind of torn, want to support my BOTL Fred/Bob, but I have family & friends in both regions. Love red, white and blue in a Patriotic way, but blue/green is my favorite color combination. Paul Revere & the Revolutionaries are near & dear to my heart, but I also am fascinated by raptor birds. Like personnel on both teams, but Russell Wilson grew up in Richmond, VA & was a HS standout in football and beisbol, a fellow Virginian. So, I guess I'm firmly on the fence (ouch). Hope it's a great game. Oskar Blues "Old Chubb" Scottish Ale going well with the Perdomo.
Outstanding Beer Selection! 

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #171 on: February 01, 2015, 07:12:43 PM »

NE knocking ... aaannnnddd ... scores.

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #172 on: February 01, 2015, 07:17:11 PM »

Thank you, TR.  I just didn't feel like starting with Bourbon or Scotch ... this is poured from the 16 oz. Nitro widget can.  What are you drinking and smoking?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #173 on: February 01, 2015, 07:19:26 PM »

I missed a few minutes of the game, but the Snickers commercial was cute.. :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #174 on: February 01, 2015, 07:21:07 PM »

Oh my god, I'm missing the Kitten Bowl II....

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #175 on: February 01, 2015, 07:22:42 PM »

Thank you, TR.  I just didn't feel like starting with Bourbon or Scotch ... this is poured from the 16 oz. Nitro widget can.  What are you drinking and smoking?
Ice water and no smoke now, had a Diesel Uncut earlier with a Shiner Holiday Seasonal and a Southern Pecan.  I had an Old Chubb earlier this week, one of my favorite beers these days.  Oskar Blues brews some good beers.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #176 on: February 01, 2015, 07:27:11 PM »

I missed a few minutes of the game, but the Snickers commercial was cute.. :)
As usual Bud beer commercial best so far IMHO.  Not good enough to get me to drink their beer though.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #177 on: February 01, 2015, 07:27:41 PM »

I had to pause for about 20 minutes so don't think me rude(er) for not bantering.  Don't want to chance a spoiler.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #178 on: February 01, 2015, 07:32:11 PM »

I had to pause for about 20 minutes so don't think me rude(er) for not bantering.  Don't want to chance a spoiler.
Oh, you been away? :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #179 on: February 01, 2015, 07:34:07 PM »

I'm having a hard time bantering and watching the game too...  But the wife just left, so it's time for me to party.. :)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15