LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Cigar Juice up, what next Kuba Kuba's or is there something even worse than that possible?  No Victor Sinclair's yet so those have to hit sooner or later. >:(
I would say you have gone and jinxed us but I don't think anything would surprise us today.

Cigar Juice up, what next Kuba Kuba's or is there something even worse than that possible?  No Victor Sinclair's yet so those have to hit sooner or later. >:(
I would say you have gone and jinxed us but I don't think anything would surprise us today.
Nothing to jinx with these offerings, only surprise would be a some great offerings.

New olives purchased.  Spicy chorizo filled ones at that.  It seemed like a good idea at the time.  I guess I'll find out later.

New olives purchased.  Spicy chorizo filled ones at that.  It seemed like a good idea at the time.  I guess I'll find out later.
Can't say I have ever seen any of that variety.

Almost gametime, gotta grab a seat.  Later.

Almost gametime, gotta grab a seat.  Later.
Enjoy
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good evening Super Bowl cheerleaders...!

Guess I will have to be for the Patriots, Punter is a Louisiana Tech Graduate and a former quarterback from our neighborhood high school 5star gator aid player of the year and top pick in the nation that Mack brown fuct over is a practice squad quarterback for the patriots.

Good evening Super Bowl cheerleaders...!
DAD!!!!  Where the hell you been we been worried about you.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good evening Super Bowl cheerleaders...!
DAD!!!!  Where the hell you been we been worried about you.
My wife was on vacation this week.  We started off with a fight so that took a couple of days. Then I just didn't have much to say (to her) or much to anyone else.. :(

Good evening Super Bowl cheerleaders...!
DAD!!!!  Where the hell you been we been worried about you.
My wife was on vacation this week.  We started off with a fight so that took a couple of days. Then I just didn't have much to say (to her) or much of anyone else.. :(
I see, well glad she did not kill your azz or something.  Glad you are back with us for the game even though may just be me and you.

Well we finally got something different.

Ave Maria Reconquista
3 CIGARS/$40
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good evening Super Bowl cheerleaders...!
DAD!!!!  Where the hell you been we been worried about you.
My wife was on vacation this week.  We started off with a fight so that took a couple of days. Then I just didn't have much to say (to her) or much of anyone else.. :(
I see, well glad she did not kill your azz or something.  Glad you are back with us for the game even though may just be me and you.
So far I'm still alive.. :)  I did receive my Bare Knuckles the other day.  I bought them in a jam, and then received an e-mail saying they didn't have them and they were not supposed to have been on the jam. I see they are still on backorder so they must have broke open a box to fill my order.

Good evening Super Bowl cheerleaders...!
DAD!!!!  Where the hell you been we been worried about you.
My wife was on vacation this week.  We started off with a fight so that took a couple of days. Then I just didn't have much to say (to her) or much of anyone else.. :(
I see, well glad she did not kill your azz or something.  Glad you are back with us for the game even though may just be me and you.
So far I'm still alive.. :)  I did receive my Bare Knuckles the other day.  I bought them in a jam, and then received an e-mail saying they didn't have them and they were not supposed to have been on the jam. I see they are still on backorder so they must have broke open a box to fill my order.
Well glad they honored the deal.  Yeah they had them just were at regular price and did not want to lose money. Only had a couple of those myself but good smokes.

Good evening Super Bowl cheerleaders...!
DAD!!!!  Where the hell you been we been worried about you.
My wife was on vacation this week.  We started off with a fight so that took a couple of days. Then I just didn't have much to say (to her) or much to anyone else.. :(
I hear ya, brother.  Been on the outs with the Mrs since last night myself.  But at least I get to watch the game in peace.  And now things are looking up now with that pick.