Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2021, 11:52:07 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Lost a friend to COVID-19 yesterday.  Go the news last night.  Fun times.
Sorry to hear that.  I'm afraid that is something that is going to be with us for a long while as we really dropped the ball on opportunities we had.
And with so many governors inexplicably banning masks in schools, we're only a couple weeks away from it getting a whole lot worse.

« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2021, 11:53:02 AM »

If anyone is planning on taking advantage of the MoWPAs today, friend20 gets you 20% off.
Nice!
Already ordered a 10er of the maduros. Looking forward to trying them.
I should buy some hababos but I picked up some Espinoza's the other day

« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2021, 11:54:11 AM »

I got called into work for a 12. I'm actually really busy. I'm still trying to catch up on the banter

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2021, 11:55:25 AM »

breakfast.
Hope you have a better draw with that cigar than I ever did.
I actually no longer prefer torps

« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2021, 11:56:04 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Lost a friend to COVID-19 yesterday.  Go the news last night.  Fun times.
Sorry to hear that.  I'm afraid that is something that is going to be with us for a long while as we really dropped the ball on opportunities we had.
And with so many governors inexplicably banning masks in schools, we're only a couple weeks away from it getting a whole lot worse.
Not as much as some people seem to think.

« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2021, 11:59:48 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Lost a friend to COVID-19 yesterday.  Go the news last night.  Fun times.
Sorry to hear that.  I'm afraid that is something that is going to be with us for a long while as we really dropped the ball on opportunities we had.
And with so many governors inexplicably banning masks in schools, we're only a couple weeks away from it getting a whole lot worse.
Not the mask debate. If your completely healthy no need for vaccine. That's how I feel. I've had COVID-19 and 2 vaccine but you can be darn sure I'm checking antibodies before a booster.

« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2021, 12:16:48 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Lost a friend to COVID-19 yesterday.  Go the news last night.  Fun times.
Sorry to hear that.  I'm afraid that is something that is going to be with us for a long while as we really dropped the ball on opportunities we had.
And with so many governors inexplicably banning masks in schools, we're only a couple weeks away from it getting a whole lot worse.
Not the mask debate. If your completely healthy no need for vaccine. That's how I feel. I've had COVID-19 and 2 vaccine but you can be darn sure I'm checking antibodies before a booster.
Uh, well, vaccines are for the healthy.  That's kinda the point - to stay healthy.

« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2021, 12:20:33 PM »

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf. Happy Friday to ya.
Back at ya. Any plans for the weekend, other than the 4 games you likely have on the schedule?
Got to do some last minute shopping and tons of packing. My eldest leaves for college next week.
I imagine it's a crazy time around the house right now.
It is. Not to mention, expensive. Been hitting all the Bed Bath & Beyonds to buy her all the stuff she'll need. Picked up her new laptop on Wednesday. Bought ourselves a new car yesterday... Did I mention I still haven't been paid for July?
You could always get a job that pays you regularly AND gives paid vacation.  Just sayin'
Point taken. I'll shut up.

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2021, 12:21:04 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Lost a friend to COVID-19 yesterday.  Go the news last night.  Fun times.
I'm so sorry to hear that, Bret

« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2021, 12:25:28 PM »

Well, they're banning the "requirement" for wearing them.
Interesting how school systems are getting around that by putting masks in the dress code in various "don't tell me what to do" states.

« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2021, 12:29:32 PM »

breakfast.
Hope you have a better draw with that cigar than I ever did.
I actually no longer prefer torps
I agree.  Years ago I was often drawn to them, but with frequent draw and burn and tar buildup issues, I've moved on to toro's as my vitola of choice, followed by corona.

« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2021, 12:43:28 PM »

Just had a bit of a flashback....San Miguel cigars....
Used to buy bunches of them at CI
I believe they were an AJ blend, correct me if I'm wrong.
...now they're Gurkha...
but still available for $10/cigar.
Still good pedigree, Aganorsa tobacco and rolled at TABSA, so Gurkha in name only...
May need to revisit.

« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2021, 12:49:43 PM »

breakfast.
Hope you have a better draw with that cigar than I ever did.
I actually no longer prefer torps
I agree.  Years ago I was often drawn to them, but with frequent draw and burn and tar buildup issues, I've moved on to toro's as my vitola of choice, followed by corona.
I agree with you Dave. Toro and robusto is my preferred vitola of choice.

« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2021, 12:59:28 PM »

well I'm down for the count for the rest of the day.
later guys.

« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2021, 01:01:43 PM »

Always a good one to start the cigar day with.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8