Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2021, 01:05:22 PM »

Always a good one to start the cigar day with.
Nice way to begin the day.

« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2021, 01:06:58 PM »

well I'm down for the count for the rest of the day.
later guys.
Take Care Dean.

« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2021, 01:08:28 PM »

Always a good one to start the cigar day with.
Nice way to begin the day.
That does look tasty. I brought a Connecticut with me. 6 more hours to go

« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2021, 01:19:29 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Lost a friend to COVID-19 yesterday.  Go the news last night.  Fun times.
Well that fukkin' sucks. Sorry to hear it, Raz.
Yeah, well, he was an anti-vaxxer, so he made his own choices and accepted the consequences.  He was a good guy, though, despite his love of Acid Kuba Kubas. He was retired Navy, very generous, told the best bad jokes.  He was actually on the mend from COVID, but had a stroke.  Sayonara.

That's terrible. And I don't only mean the Kuba Kuba reference. But seriously, please accept my heartfelt condolences.

« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2021, 01:22:14 PM »

breakfast.
Hope you have a better draw with that cigar than I ever did.
I actually no longer prefer torps
I agree.  Years ago I was often drawn to them, but with frequent draw and burn and tar buildup issues, I've moved on to toro's as my vitola of choice, followed by corona.
We're aligned on the vitola topic.

« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2021, 01:24:22 PM »

well I'm down for the count for the rest of the day.
later guys.
Take care, Dean. Rest up.

« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2021, 01:29:31 PM »

well I'm down for the count for the rest of the day.
later guys.
Sounds like you've taken care of the essentials. Now just take it easy and let the body do its thing.

« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2021, 01:46:58 PM »

breakfast.
Hope you have a better draw with that cigar than I ever did.
I actually no longer prefer torps
I agree.  Years ago I was often drawn to them, but with frequent draw and burn and tar buildup issues, I've moved on to toro's as my vitola of choice, followed by corona.
We're aligned on the vitola topic.
With the exception of the Partagas Serie P #2 and Serie D #4, I'm switching completely to the smaller vitolas.  I just don't have the patience for the jawbreakers anymore.

« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2021, 01:59:08 PM »

breakfast.
Hope you have a better draw with that cigar than I ever did.
I actually no longer prefer torps
I agree.  Years ago I was often drawn to them, but with frequent draw and burn and tar buildup issues, I've moved on to toro's as my vitola of choice, followed by corona.
We're aligned on the vitola topic.
With the exception of the Partagas Serie P #2 and Serie D #4, I'm switching completely to the smaller vitolas.  I just don't have the patience for the jawbreakers anymore.
TWSS!

« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2021, 02:00:27 PM »

breakfast.
Hope you have a better draw with that cigar than I ever did.
I actually no longer prefer torps
I agree.  Years ago I was often drawn to them, but with frequent draw and burn and tar buildup issues, I've moved on to toro's as my vitola of choice, followed by corona.
We're aligned on the vitola topic.
With the exception of the Partagas Serie P #2 and Serie D #4, I'm switching completely to the smaller vitolas.  I just don't have the patience for the jawbreakers anymore.
Other than the Nubs, which are a 60 RG, everything else I smoke is smaller. Robustos would be my preferred size, followed by coronas, belis/torps, then toros.

« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2021, 02:00:42 PM »

breakfast.
Hope you have a better draw with that cigar than I ever did.
I actually no longer prefer torps
I agree.  Years ago I was often drawn to them, but with frequent draw and burn and tar buildup issues, I've moved on to toro's as my vitola of choice, followed by corona.
We're aligned on the vitola topic.
With the exception of the Partagas Serie P #2 and Serie D #4, I'm switching completely to the smaller vitolas.  I just don't have the patience for the jawbreakers anymore.
TWSS!
I sincerely doubt it!

« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2021, 02:18:46 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2021, 02:21:07 PM »

breakfast.
Hope you have a better draw with that cigar than I ever did.
I actually no longer prefer torps
I agree.  Years ago I was often drawn to them, but with frequent draw and burn and tar buildup issues, I've moved on to toro's as my vitola of choice, followed by corona.
We're aligned on the vitola topic.
With the exception of the Partagas Serie P #2 and Serie D #4, I'm switching completely to the smaller vitolas.  I just don't have the patience for the jawbreakers anymore.
Other than the Nubs, which are a 60 RG, everything else I smoke is smaller. Robustos would be my preferred size, followed by coronas, belis/torps, then toros.
I was told by somebody in the industry that the Toro is the true blenders intent for that blend. I don't know how true that is but that is what I was told.

« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2021, 02:21:49 PM »

breakfast.
Hope you have a better draw with that cigar than I ever did.
I actually no longer prefer torps
I agree.  Years ago I was often drawn to them, but with frequent draw and burn and tar buildup issues, I've moved on to toro's as my vitola of choice, followed by corona.
We're aligned on the vitola topic.
With the exception of the Partagas Serie P #2 and Serie D #4, I'm switching completely to the smaller vitolas.  I just don't have the patience for the jawbreakers anymore.
Other than the Nubs, which are a 60 RG, everything else I smoke is smaller. Robustos would be my preferred size, followed by coronas, belis/torps, then toros.
I was told by somebody in the industry that the Toro is the true blenders intent for that blend. I don't know how true that is but that is what I was told.
I definitely heard the same.

« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2021, 03:31:23 PM »

I had only thus far a light breakfast.
La Galera Connecticut. I always have liked these.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8