« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2021, 11:11:46 AM »

CAO Italia Ciao - 10/39.99

« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2021, 11:24:58 AM »

Rocky Patel Sun Grown Maduro Toro - 5/27.50

« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2021, 11:26:23 AM »

So I guess pedophile Democrats running tricks out of a pizza parlor funded by Hillary wasn't odd enough for the Q...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/matthew-colemans-babies-bodies-were-found-by-scared-farmhand-in-mexico
That's some fukked up shit right there.
No shit.

« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2021, 11:41:43 AM »

Shit I didn't know until today.  The word quarantine comes from the Venetian word quarantena, meaning 40.  It referred to how long ships had to be isolated at Dubrovnik (Ragusa) during the Black Death.  Earlier, the isolation period had been specified as 30 days, and was referred to as "trentino."

« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2021, 11:50:51 AM »

Shit I didn't know until today.  The word quarantine comes from the Venetian word quarantena, meaning 40.  It referred to how long ships had to be isolated at Dubrovnik (Ragusa) during the Black Death.  Earlier, the isolation period had been specified as 30 days, and was referred to as "trentino."
That's some quality knowledge right there.

« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2021, 11:51:15 AM »

La Perla Habana Oro Toro - 10/29.99

Hurry, only 1 left!

« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2021, 11:55:16 AM »

So I guess pedophile Democrats running tricks out of a pizza parlor funded by Hillary wasn't odd enough for the Q...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/matthew-colemans-babies-bodies-were-found-by-scared-farmhand-in-mexico
Oof. That's some crazy shit right there.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it!"  - Agent Kay, MIB

This QAnon thing puzzled me at first.  But it's just the latest mass-media-induced panic.  The Clinton campaign came up with the Steele Dossier, and people believed it.  The Swift Boat controversy.  Clintons running drugs out of Arkansas. Swine Flu.  SARS.  HIV.  Roswell.  It would be tempting to think blame Orson Welles for it, but all he did was bring it to radio.  The Jefferson campaign of 1800 was playing the hype game and publishing all kinds of insidious things about John Adams.  And there were panics in Rome during the empire.  It's as old as humanity itself, I'm sure.

« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2021, 11:56:28 AM »

[...]

I use that quote all the time. Spot on.

« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2021, 12:00:54 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Mr. Raz.
I would have included you in the Page recommendations, but I realized I don't have a clue what you like and what your regular smokes are.

« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2021, 12:02:29 PM »

[...]

And we know what happened to Rome... :(

« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2021, 12:03:39 PM »

Cohiba Red Dot Robusto
(5.0"x49)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $21.49 per cigar

Only 4 Left
4.55 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$6.00
per cigar
$29.99 total price
SAVE 72%

« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2021, 12:05:08 PM »

[...]

It's a big, beautiful, thriving country. No one knows Rome better than me, believe me. Everyone says so.

« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2021, 12:08:56 PM »

Shit I didn't know until today.  The word quarantine comes from the Venetian word quarantena, meaning 40.  It referred to how long ships had to be isolated at Dubrovnik (Ragusa) during the Black Death.  Earlier, the isolation period had been specified as 30 days, and was referred to as "trentino."

The Ragusa part is new to me. Is that what Croatia was formerly known as?

« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2021, 12:37:09 PM »

[...]

But it's now run by Italians, not Romans.

« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2021, 12:39:57 PM »

Shit I didn't know until today.  The word quarantine comes from the Venetian word quarantena, meaning 40.  It referred to how long ships had to be isolated at Dubrovnik (Ragusa) during the Black Death.  Earlier, the isolation period had been specified as 30 days, and was referred to as "trentino."
I wonder if they had pushback moving it from 30 to 40 days?  Probably that Anthony Fauci again...