« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2015, 07:24:42 AM »

Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
He was there before PurpleStar last time as well!  Must be the New Tony!
Or the new Scott.  Just sayin'.
Big difference, I arrive when I say I'm going to arrive

« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2015, 07:25:53 AM »

Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
He said he loved it for sure but what you don't know is that he accidentally folded it into a slice of pizza and ate it

« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2015, 07:29:01 AM »

Joya Red's on the Mash 5/$22 if anyone is interested.  5 1/2 X 54

« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2015, 07:29:41 AM »

Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
He said he loved it for sure but what you don't know is that he accidentally folded it into a slice of pizza and ate it
Worth a try, sounds highly efficient.

« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2015, 07:32:10 AM »

Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
He was there before PurpleStar last time as well!  Must be the New Tony!
Or the new Scott.  Just sayin'.
Big difference, I arrive when I say I'm going to arrive
Damn good thing there are only 3 of y'all as much Fuk'n trouble as you have with time coordination.  If everyone would just arrive a little early like Tony there would be a lot less bickering. ;D

« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2015, 07:34:48 AM »

Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
He was there before PurpleStar last time as well!  Must be the New Tony!
Or the new Scott.  Just sayin'.
Nah, same ol' Sc.......Fishy.
Ha! I see watcha did there!
;)

« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2015, 07:35:24 AM »

Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
He was there before PurpleStar last time as well!  Must be the New Tony!
Or the new Scott.  Just sayin'.
Big difference, I arrive when I say I'm going to arrive
Damn good thing there are only 3 of y'all as much Fuk'n trouble as you have with time coordination.  If everyone would just arrive a little early like Tony there would be a lot less bickering. ;D
Exactly....the new Standard!

« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2015, 07:37:09 AM »

Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.

« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2015, 07:40:36 AM »

8 CI Legends by Oliva Robusto (5.7 x 54) [that's some robusto!]
         10/32.50
 7 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
         5/24.50
 4 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50
 2 Diesel Unlimited Maduro
         10/32.50
 1 Cohiba Puro Dominicana
          5/29.99

« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2015, 07:46:04 AM »

Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.
Not sure how much cheaper they can sell them, I am anxious to try them

« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2015, 07:49:23 AM »

Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.
Not sure how much cheaper they can sell them, I am anxious to try them
I'd try the robustos, but they're still under pre-order on the main page. Decent price for a new stick at 10/$30.

« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2015, 07:52:20 AM »

Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.
Not sure how much cheaper they can sell them, I am anxious to try them
Well, you CAN do that tonight or tomorrow....

« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2015, 07:55:27 AM »

9 Casa Magna Dominican Belicoso (6.3 x 52)
          5/22.50
 8 CI Legends by Oliva Robusto (5.7 x 54) [that's some robusto!]
         10/32.50
 7 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
         5/24.50
 4 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50
 2 Diesel Unlimited Maduro
         10/32.50
 1 Cohiba Puro Dominicana
          5/29.99

« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2015, 07:58:30 AM »

Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.
Not sure how much cheaper they can sell them, I am anxious to try them
I'd try the robustos, but they're still under pre-order on the main page. Decent price for a new stick at 10/$30.
I think the one thing Diesel has done is understand where they thrive in the market and have kept their bread and butter line very affordable. Wicked and Crucible not withstanding

« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2015, 07:58:47 AM »

Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.
Not sure how much cheaper they can sell them, I am anxious to try them
Well, you CAN do that tonight or tomorrow....
Yes I can, thank you, Though I'll probably opt to smoke it instead of eat it  ;D