Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/16/2015
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2015, 06:39:01 AM »

Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2015, 06:40:26 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/16/2015
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2015, 06:40:30 AM »

7 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
         5/24.50
 4 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50
 2 Diesel Unlimited Maduro
         10/32.50
 1 Cohiba Puro Dominicana
          5/29.99

« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2015, 06:41:09 AM »

Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2015, 06:47:06 AM »

Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
Amen!  You get down there and get that situation taken care of ASAP - Please.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2015, 06:47:12 AM »

Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Ha ha ha, that was Chips post. Why would you think it was me?

Chip, you better slow down a bit and take care of yourself!

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2015, 06:48:25 AM »

Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Morning Dave, you still drunk?  That was Chip not Dean with the blood pressure issue.

« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2015, 06:49:18 AM »

Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Ha ha ha, that was Chips post. Why would you think it was me?

Chip, you better slow down a bit and take care of yourself!
For sure on Chip.

Dave must have been in Dad's 103

But what the hell you take care of yourself too Dean.

« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2015, 06:54:07 AM »

Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Morning Dave, you still drunk?  That was Chip not Dean with the blood pressure issue.
Wow, a rare faux pas from NJDave. Could've been the scotch but most likely still high from the riveting conversation last night

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2015, 06:55:51 AM »

Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Morning Dave, you still drunk?  That was Chip not Dean with the blood pressure issue.
Wow, a rare faux pas from NJDave. Could've been the scotch but most likely still high from the riveting conversation last night
Hah, yeah could have been either or even both.  I do find scotch is bad about lingering drunk effects.

« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2015, 06:56:02 AM »

Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy

« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2015, 06:56:24 AM »

Morning Purple Star Happy Friday.

« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2015, 06:57:23 AM »

Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2015, 06:59:22 AM »

A.J. Foyt is frik'n 80 years old seems like I was about 10 watching him race just a few years ago.
Depressing, isn't it.

« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2015, 07:01:02 AM »

Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Sorry....still a little sleepy I guess.  I meant to say please take care of yourself Chip!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25