« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2015, 07:02:49 AM »

Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Morning Dave, you still drunk?  That was Chip not Dean with the blood pressure issue.
Wow, a rare faux pas from NJDave. Could've been the scotch but most likely still high from the riveting conversation last night
So good to know you always have friends around when you stumble.....GFY!

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2015, 07:03:02 AM »

Good morning, men.

« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2015, 07:03:47 AM »

Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
He was there before PurpleStar last time as well!  Must be the New Tony!

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2015, 07:04:18 AM »

« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2015, 07:05:40 AM »

Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Morning Dave, you still drunk?  That was Chip not Dean with the blood pressure issue.
Wow, a rare faux pas from NJDave. Could've been the scotch but most likely still high from the riveting conversation last night
So good to know you always have friends around when you stumble.....GFY!
Oh please...pot, kettle, black

« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2015, 07:06:04 AM »

« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2015, 07:06:22 AM »

Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
We've woken up to a strange world, indeed.

« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2015, 07:06:48 AM »

Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
He was there before PurpleStar last time as well!  Must be the New Tony!
Or the new Scott.  Just sayin'.

« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2015, 07:07:00 AM »

A.J. Foyt is frik'n 80 years old seems like I was about 10 watching him race just a few years ago.
Depressing, isn't it.
Yes!

« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2015, 07:08:19 AM »

Good morning, men.
Morning Mayor, you are even early this morning.

« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2015, 07:09:04 AM »

Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
He was there before PurpleStar last time as well!  Must be the New Tony!
Or the new Scott.  Just sayin'.
Nah, same ol' Sc.......Fishy.

« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2015, 07:11:26 AM »

Good morning, men.
Morning Mayor, you are even early this morning.
Hello to you, Dave.  I'm not really early.  In fact, I'm stepping away now.  Kids lunches aren't gonna make themselves.

« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2015, 07:19:13 AM »

Good morning, men.
Morning Mayor, you are even early this morning.
Hello to you, Dave.  I'm not really early.  In fact, I'm stepping away now.  Kids lunches aren't gonna make themselves.
Got to take care of the chillen's.

« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2015, 07:21:46 AM »

Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
He was there before PurpleStar last time as well!  Must be the New Tony!
Or the new Scott.  Just sayin'.
Nah, same ol' Sc.......Fishy.
Ha! I see watcha did there!

« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2015, 07:24:32 AM »

Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL