CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: 2/3/2021  (Read 2920 times)

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 2/3/2021
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2021, 11:05:09 AM »

the cheese burger hot dish is ground beef, cheese, onions, relish, ketchup, mustard, mixed with elbow macaroni and top with tater tots. Its a happy meal without the toy.
I'd take that without the ketchup and mustard. Can't stand either one.
Its what give it the McDonald flavor, its like a blending of tobaccos, you don't taste them individually.
if you need to feed kids, this is a winner!
I can assure you, this would be a winner with only 1/3 of my kids.
with the favorite one! ;-)
Well, she IS the budding cook, and the one who definitely enjoys food more than her sisters.
Yup! that's the favorite one LOL

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2021, 11:06:57 AM »

the cheese burger hot dish is ground beef, cheese, onions, relish, ketchup, mustard, mixed with elbow macaroni and top with tater tots. Its a happy meal without the toy.
Its what give it the McDonald flavor, its like a blending of tobaccos, you don't taste them individually.
Well, she IS the budding cook, and the one who definitely enjoys food more than her sisters.
Though, her taste for ketchup and mustard is obviously questionable. ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2021, 11:18:11 AM »

Usually works out best if you don't tell them what's in it before they eat it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2021, 11:28:20 AM »

For little kids, maybe. But mine are old enough to ask, and smart enough to know if we don't tell them, or clearly undersell the amount of ingredients included, there's something in there they won't like.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2021, 12:03:14 PM »

For little kids, maybe. But mine are old enough to ask, and smart enough to know if we don't tell them, or clearly undersell the amount of ingredients included, there's something in there they won't like.
That was always the problem my parents had with me.  I could smell the ingredients I didn't like.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2021, 12:08:11 PM »

That was always the problem my parents had with me.  I could smell the ingredients I didn't like.
We make a casserole that includes cream of celery soup, and my oldest will pick out and avoid the smallest damn pieces of celery. She's like a bloodhound, no way she gets anywhere near Oy's dish.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2021, 12:13:49 PM »

We make a casserole that includes cream of celery soup, and my oldest will pick out and avoid the smallest damn pieces of celery. She's like a bloodhound, no way she gets anywhere near Oy's dish.
I wouldn't get near it either, simply because of the McDonald's taste comparison.  I haven't eaten McDonald's food since the early 80's.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2021, 12:37:41 PM »

I hit the new wave reservas from Mondays jam. They have not departed yet.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2021, 01:04:30 PM »

Are you saying you were a difficult child Raz?

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2021, 01:04:38 PM »

shipping lull, they will blame it on COVID

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2021, 01:05:51 PM »

I'm still a problem-child.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2021, 01:06:28 PM »

McRib should fix all that.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2021, 01:07:11 PM »

I wouldn't get near it either, simply because of the McDonald's taste comparison.  I haven't eaten McDonald's food since the early 80's.
I remember as I kid that we always had to wait longer at MickyD's because I would insist on no ketchup or mustard and they used to have them prepared ahead of time with all the stuff.  Now they assemble to order.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2021, 01:09:11 PM »

McRib should fix all that.
But not for much longer... ;)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2021, 01:10:32 PM »

They're putting lots of care into packing them up for you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4