Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

the cheese burger hot dish is ground beef, cheese, onions, relish, ketchup, mustard, mixed with elbow macaroni and top with tater tots. Its a happy meal without the toy.
I'd take that without the ketchup and mustard. Can't stand either one.
Its what give it the McDonald flavor, its like a blending of tobaccos, you don't taste them individually.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

the cheese burger hot dish is ground beef, cheese, onions, relish, ketchup, mustard, mixed with elbow macaroni and top with tater tots. Its a happy meal without the toy.
I'd take that without the ketchup and mustard. Can't stand either one.
Its what give it the McDonald flavor, its like a blending of tobaccos, you don't taste them individually.
if you need to feed kids, this is a winner!

Morning, muchachos.

As usual, deals seem nothing to write home (or banter) about.
Like it's Groundhog Day all over again or something...

we may need to eat our way to page two today.
Well it does seem like there are more food deals than cigar deals.

Speaking of food, went over son #2s yesterday for dinner.  Had seafood (shrimp, scallops, mahi-mahi and mussels over corn, roaster peppers and langostino risotto.

the cheese burger hot dish is ground beef, cheese, onions, relish, ketchup, mustard, mixed with elbow macaroni and top with tater tots. Its a happy meal without the toy.
I'd take that without the ketchup and mustard. Can't stand either one.
Its what give it the McDonald flavor, its like a blending of tobaccos, you don't taste them individually.
Agree.  There's all sorts of things added to casseroles and such that I would not eat separately that blend in well....buttermilk, mustard, ,mayo, olives, sardines...

Good morning Chef Dave, Iron Chef Tony, Chef Boyardee Dave, Galloping Gourmet Raz.

the cheese burger hot dish is ground beef, cheese, onions, relish, ketchup, mustard, mixed with elbow macaroni and top with tater tots. Its a happy meal without the toy.
I'd take that without the ketchup and mustard. Can't stand either one.
Its what give it the McDonald flavor, its like a blending of tobaccos, you don't taste them individually.
Agree.  There's all sorts of things added to casseroles and such that I would not eat separately that blend in well....buttermilk, mustard, ,mayo, olives, sardines...
I'll take your word for it. Mixed in or otherwise, I'd not go near it.

As usual, deals seem nothing to write home (or banter) about.
we got Bone-in pork shoulder roast at $0.99 a lb. and 80/20 Ground Beef at $1.97/lb not bad deals.
That's an awesome deal. Where do we go?

As usual, deals seem nothing to write home (or banter) about.
we got Bone-in pork shoulder roast at $0.99 a lb. and 80/20 Ground Beef at $1.97/lb not bad deals.
Not bad at all. You let those rest before smoking, or try them OTCart?
Pork roast will be Goya Adobo rubbed and then low and slow 250 degrees for 6-8 hours. Then eat :) Ill make Mc Donald's Cheese burger hot dish for super bowl party at the club.
Sounds delish. We had a roast ourselves for dinner last night, along with some baked potatoes.
Gosh, I'm starving.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

As usual, deals seem nothing to write home (or banter) about.
we got Bone-in pork shoulder roast at $0.99 a lb. and 80/20 Ground Beef at $1.97/lb not bad deals.
That's an awesome deal. Where do we go?
Its a Iowa, MN chain called HyVee
https://www.hy-vee.com/deals/ads.aspx

the cheese burger hot dish is ground beef, cheese, onions, relish, ketchup, mustard, mixed with elbow macaroni and top with tater tots. Its a happy meal without the toy.
I'd take that without the ketchup and mustard. Can't stand either one.
Its what give it the McDonald flavor, its like a blending of tobaccos, you don't taste them individually.
if you need to feed kids, this is a winner!
I can assure you, this would be a winner with only 1/3 of my kids.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

the cheese burger hot dish is ground beef, cheese, onions, relish, ketchup, mustard, mixed with elbow macaroni and top with tater tots. Its a happy meal without the toy.
I'd take that without the ketchup and mustard. Can't stand either one.
Its what give it the McDonald flavor, its like a blending of tobaccos, you don't taste them individually.
if you need to feed kids, this is a winner!
I can assure you, this would be a winner with only 1/3 of my kids.
with the favorite one! ;-)

the cheese burger hot dish is ground beef, cheese, onions, relish, ketchup, mustard, mixed with elbow macaroni and top with tater tots. Its a happy meal without the toy.
I'd take that without the ketchup and mustard. Can't stand either one.
Its what give it the McDonald flavor, its like a blending of tobaccos, you don't taste them individually.
if you need to feed kids, this is a winner!
I can assure you, this would be a winner with only 1/3 of my kids.
with the favorite one! ;-)
Well, she IS the budding cook, and the one who definitely enjoys food more than her sisters.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4