« Reply #225 on: January 09, 2015, 12:40:31 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
GFAS
Go Fuck A Sicilian? I think that's racist, man.
Not if he/she enjoys it.

« Reply #226 on: January 09, 2015, 12:43:38 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
GFAS
Go Fuck A Sicilian? I think that's racist, man.
Yeah but it will only offend Sicilians so...

« Reply #227 on: January 09, 2015, 12:45:22 PM »

« Reply #228 on: January 09, 2015, 01:00:49 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
We just did that too...so awesome! ;)

« Reply #229 on: January 09, 2015, 01:15:06 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
We just did that too...so awesome! ;)
Oh boy, we've got a couple of guys off the reservation

« Reply #230 on: January 09, 2015, 01:16:09 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
We just did that too...so awesome! ;)
Won't be able to hold your water when you go single stream!

« Reply #231 on: January 09, 2015, 01:17:52 PM »

« Reply #232 on: January 09, 2015, 01:18:32 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
We just did that too...so awesome! ;)
Oh boy, we've got a couple of guys off the reservation
Almost time for an intervention, haha.

« Reply #233 on: January 09, 2015, 01:29:03 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
We just did that too...so awesome! ;)
Wait till indoor plumbing hits the Dakotas... It will revolutionize shitting.

« Reply #234 on: January 09, 2015, 01:30:59 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
We just did that too...so awesome! ;)
Wait till indoor plumbing hits the Dakotas... It will revolutionize shitting.
What's everyone celebrating these low gas prices for?  Doesn't affect the price of hay that I feed my horse that I take to work...

« Reply #235 on: January 09, 2015, 01:37:27 PM »

Chinese buffet for lunch - always regret the decision after but never during...

« Reply #236 on: January 09, 2015, 01:37:46 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
We just did that too...so awesome! ;)
Wait till indoor plumbing hits the Dakotas... It will revolutionize shitting.
What's everyone celebrating these low gas prices for?  Doesn't affect the price of hay that I feed my horse that I take to work...
That's just us city boys actin' plum crazy!

« Reply #237 on: January 09, 2015, 01:40:02 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
We just did that too...so awesome! ;)
Wait till indoor plumbing hits the Dakotas... It will revolutionize shitting.
What's everyone celebrating these low gas prices for?  Doesn't affect the price of hay that I feed my horse that I take to work...
That's just us city boys actin' plum crazy!
Down to $1.91/gallon for regular in Rahway BTW

« Reply #238 on: January 09, 2015, 01:43:59 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
We just did that too...so awesome! ;)
Wait till indoor plumbing hits the Dakotas... It will revolutionize shitting.
What's everyone celebrating these low gas prices for?  Doesn't affect the price of hay that I feed my horse that I take to work...
That's just us city boys actin' plum crazy!
Phew, good...thought I was missin out on somethin revolutionary!

« Reply #239 on: January 09, 2015, 01:53:11 PM »

Chinese buffet for lunch - always regret the decision after but never during...
TWSS