« Reply #210 on: January 09, 2015, 11:43:12 AM »

Flash & concussion grenades with plenty of caps fired at both places guess we will see who they drag out later.
I wonder if this is related?   "GUNMAN AT LARGE AFTER MAN SHOT OUTSIDE WALMART STORE IN NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA".....please tell me CNN!
Could be related but it may be a loner.    There that is the Fox News take on it.

« Reply #211 on: January 09, 2015, 11:44:01 AM »

OK warden is finally ready I am gone.  BBL this afternoon.

« Reply #212 on: January 09, 2015, 11:44:11 AM »

« Reply #213 on: January 09, 2015, 11:45:43 AM »

« Reply #214 on: January 09, 2015, 11:53:27 AM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
No, that's just sad.
They smell so good tho!!!!
TNWSS

« Reply #215 on: January 09, 2015, 11:55:14 AM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
Glad you know cause we sure ain't convinced yet. ???
Older and more sophisticated is to recognize the need for shoe trees.  Getting excited about their delivery?  No.

« Reply #216 on: January 09, 2015, 11:57:04 AM »

Time to start planning for this years' vacation, and thanks to CNN we have this:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/03/travel/best-quirky-spots-united-states-2015/index.html

including,
Chicken Shit Bingo at the Little Longhorn Saloon in Austin
Testicle Festival in Clinton Montana
Or duck calling in Stuttgart Arkansas (for Yellow Star)

« Reply #217 on: January 09, 2015, 11:57:55 AM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.

« Reply #218 on: January 09, 2015, 11:59:03 AM »

Off to lunch, check on French activity later.....sounds like terrorists 0-4, hostages OK.  Hope that holds up.

« Reply #219 on: January 09, 2015, 12:07:19 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
it depends, one of my younger sisters, had a squirrel get in the house, and she had to call in exterminators (NYC), ( I know the guys from Texas would have just baited the cellar, and sat there with a gun in their lap).  Exterminator opens the walk in closet, and sees all these empty wine bottles standing up.  Saying it must have been some party, she explains she uses the empty wine bottles for boot trees, to keep the boot in shape.  This he says, he has to tell his wife!  So if you get your shoe trees, from the same place my sister Dina, gets hers, great - otherwise turn in your man card!

« Reply #220 on: January 09, 2015, 12:12:38 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
GFAS

« Reply #221 on: January 09, 2015, 12:14:24 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
GFAS
Go Fuck A Sicilian? I think that's racist, man.

« Reply #222 on: January 09, 2015, 12:20:39 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
GFAS
Go Fuck A Sicilian? I think that's racist, man.
Grinned For A Second  :D

« Reply #223 on: January 09, 2015, 12:24:47 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
GFAS
Go Fuck A Sicilian? I think that's racist, man.
+1

« Reply #224 on: January 09, 2015, 12:36:19 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
GFAS
Go Fuck A Sicilian? I think that's racist, man.
Grinned For A Second  :D
Oh, yeah. That too.  8)