Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. I really should get around to wrapping some of these presents.
mine have been wrapped....not counting the ones that were wrapped and delivered over Thanksgiving.
I imagine it's easier to do when the gift recipients aren't in the house ALL THE DAMN TIME FUGGIN 2020.
Details , details. I had that responsibility all the years they were.

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. I really should get around to wrapping some of these presents.
mine have been wrapped....not counting the ones that were wrapped and delivered over Thanksgiving.
That's quite a gift stash.  Did Dabo give you that tree?  Sheesh!
Not all Dabo trees...

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. I really should get around to wrapping some of these presents.
mine have been wrapped....not counting the ones that were wrapped and delivered over Thanksgiving.
I imagine it's easier to do when the gift recipients aren't in the house ALL THE DAMN TIME FUGGIN 2020.
Details , details. I had that responsibility all the years they were.
As do I, since the wife couldn't wrap a gift decently if her life depended on it. Mine look like they were wrapped by Santa, hers by Blitzen.

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. I really should get around to wrapping some of these presents.
mine have been wrapped....not counting the ones that were wrapped and delivered over Thanksgiving.
That's quite a gift stash.  Did Dabo give you that tree?  Sheesh!
Not all Dabo trees...
Dang.  The only way that's happening at my house is to hire a professional.

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. I really should get around to wrapping some of these presents.
mine have been wrapped....not counting the ones that were wrapped and delivered over Thanksgiving.
That's quite a gift stash.  Did Dabo give you that tree?  Sheesh!
Not all Dabo trees...
Dang.  The only way that's happening at my house is to hire a professional.
Need to include airfare.

Fook!

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/truck-carrying-propane-tanks-flips-134834698.html
Indeed.  The folks in the apartment bldg next door missed a little sleep.  :o
My favorite part is watching the smaller tanks bound away as little fire balls.

Fook!

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/truck-carrying-propane-tanks-flips-134834698.html
Indeed.  The folks in the apartment bldg next door missed a little sleep.  :o
My favorite part is watching the smaller tanks bound away as little fire balls.
If that happened here the road in both directions would have been closed with evacuations in a 1/2 mile radius.

Fook!

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/truck-carrying-propane-tanks-flips-134834698.html
Indeed.  The folks in the apartment bldg next door missed a little sleep.  :o
My favorite part is watching the smaller tanks bound away as little fire balls.
If that happened here the road in both directions would have been closed with evacuations in a 1/2 mile radius.
New Yorkers, meanwhile, are like, "fucking Tuesdays, amiright?" while cabbies give the finger to the fireball that just cut them off.

All caught up.

Good day Mark, Dave, and Bret.

Fook!

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/truck-carrying-propane-tanks-flips-134834698.html
Indeed.  The folks in the apartment bldg next door missed a little sleep.  :o
My favorite part is watching the smaller tanks bound away as little fire balls.
If that happened here the road in both directions would have been closed with evacuations in a 1/2 mile radius.
New Yorkers, meanwhile, are like, "fucking Tuesdays, amiright?" while cabbies give the finger to the fireball that just cut them off.
Exactly.  The bicyclists should have no problem dodging the flaming cylinders bouncing across the road, either.

Alrighty, then, I'd better go finish my Christmas shopping.  If successful I may check in from the back deck with a cigar on fire.

Alrighty, then, I'd better go finish my Christmas shopping.  If successful I may check in from the back deck with a cigar on fire.
Good luck to ya.

Fook!

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/truck-carrying-propane-tanks-flips-134834698.html
Indeed.  The folks in the apartment bldg next door missed a little sleep.  :o
My favorite part is watching the smaller tanks bound away as little fire balls.
If that happened here the road in both directions would have been closed with evacuations in a 1/2 mile radius.
New Yorkers, meanwhile, are like, "fucking Tuesdays, amiright?" while cabbies give the finger to the fireball that just cut them off.
Exactly.  The bicyclists should have no problem dodging the flaming cylinders bouncing across the road, either.
Just like Donkey Kong.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5