Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
12/22/2020
« on: December 22, 2020, 12:01:17 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Is it Saturday yet?

Is it Saturday yet?
But on Saturday, we'll just be complaining about all the garbage and recycling we'll have to take out.

Is it Saturday yet?
But on Saturday, we'll just be complaining about all the garbage and recycling we'll have to take out.
The complaining part is for sure. Otherwise there would be silence.

Good morning, Dave.

I can't figure out the garbage pickup in my town. When I bust my ass to get it all out the night before, they always show up late. Today is one of those. It's after 7 and they still haven't come. Then when I do it first thing in the morning, even before any meetings (in the 5 o'clock hour) they've already passed.

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. I really should get around to wrapping some of these presents.

I can't figure out the garbage pickup in my town. When I bust my ass to get it all out the night before, they always show up late. Today is one of those. It's after 7 and they still haven't come. Then when I do it first thing in the morning, even before any meetings (in the 5 o'clock hour) they've already passed.
Sounds like they're watching you.

Is it Saturday yet?
But on Saturday, we'll just be complaining about all the garbage and recycling we'll have to take out.
See? It doesn't matter what day it is, I'm gonna complain about it.

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. I really should get around to wrapping some of these presents.
A bunch has already been wrapped by the Mrs. I just need to wrap her stuff when it arrives.

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. I really should get around to wrapping some of these presents.
A bunch has already been wrapped by the Mrs. I just need to wrap her stuff when it arrives.
I've got one for the wife that is still sitting at the store in CA, waiting for the post office to pick it up. It's been there 10 days now. And the last one for the kids was mailed from Cincinnati on the 28th, and is still en route. I could've walked to Cincy and back in that time, twice.

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. I really should get around to wrapping some of these presents.
A bunch has already been wrapped by the Mrs. I just need to wrap her stuff when it arrives.
I've got one for the wife that is still sitting at the store in CA, waiting for the post office to pick it up. It's been there 10 days now. And the last one for the kids was mailed from Cincinnati on the 28th, and is still en route. I could've walked to Cincy and back in that time, twice.
Several times.

I hope you have a Plan B.

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. I really should get around to wrapping some of these presents.
A bunch has already been wrapped by the Mrs. I just need to wrap her stuff when it arrives.
I've got one for the wife that is still sitting at the store in CA, waiting for the post office to pick it up. It's been there 10 days now. And the last one for the kids was mailed from Cincinnati on the 28th, and is still en route. I could've walked to Cincy and back in that time, twice.
Several times.

I hope you have a Plan B.
Not to worry, the present she bought for me hasn't arrived, either. Lol

But I have one other for here that's already here. As for the one for the kids, it was just a small thing that would probably go in their stocking, so if it doesn't get here, we'll just give it to them later. Besides, based on how my bedroom looks right now, they're getting plenty of stuff.

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. I really should get around to wrapping some of these presents.
A bunch has already been wrapped by the Mrs. I just need to wrap her stuff when it arrives.
I've got one for the wife that is still sitting at the store in CA, waiting for the post office to pick it up. It's been there 10 days now. And the last one for the kids was mailed from Cincinnati on the 28th, and is still en route. I could've walked to Cincy and back in that time, twice.
We're seeing the same thing for packages we shipped out.  Dropped at the PO on 12/14, still "in transit".  Lends new meaning to the word "priority".

Good morning, TwoEarlyBirds. As long as we're complaining, one red light this morning.  Ugh! (©Bad Dad 2016)
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5