CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22

Author Topic: 1/5/2015  (Read 47196 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/5/2015
« Reply #240 on: January 05, 2015, 02:26:29 PM »

As much as it hurts to miss the rest of BD's story hour, it's time for me to skeedaddle. Hazzuh!
Later, LTG.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #241 on: January 05, 2015, 02:31:54 PM »

As much as it hurts to miss the rest of BD's story hour, it's time for me to skeedaddle. Hazzuh!
Later Dave.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #242 on: January 05, 2015, 02:50:48 PM »

I love that my wife finally works for a Corporation.  She came home upset and said, "last week my supervisor wrote on the outside of my pay envelope, "I appreciate that I can always count on you, keep up the great work."  And this week she gave me a bad yearly appraisal...! Welcome to Corporate dear..!
It's obviously because she denied her boss' lesbian advances, at least that's where my head's at
Man, does that remind me of a story.
Penthouse Forum?
Tell us!
Well, it all started one night when my boss asked me to stay late and help her with a project. I didn't really feel comfortable because I hadn't worn underwear that day but she insisted...
Keep going!
My boss kept leaning over my desk which made me uncomfortable because she had such large breasts and was wearing a low-cut top, which allowed me a full view of her heaving bosom
And the problem is what Dean Jr.?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #243 on: January 05, 2015, 02:52:09 PM »

I think it's time for a little movie break before supper.  Be back later.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #244 on: January 05, 2015, 02:55:49 PM »

I think it's time for a little movie break before supper.  Be back later.

Suuurreeee :) See ya!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #245 on: January 05, 2015, 02:55:52 PM »

Time for the retirement semnar then time to head home after that.  Later

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #246 on: January 05, 2015, 03:00:05 PM »

I love that my wife finally works for a Corporation.  She came home upset and said, "last week my supervisor wrote on the outside of my pay envelope, "I appreciate that I can always count on you, keep up the great work."  And this week she gave me a bad yearly appraisal...! Welcome to Corporate dear..!
It's obviously because she denied her boss' lesbian advances, at least that's where my head's at
Penthouse Forum?
Tell us!
Well, it all started one night when my boss asked me to stay late and help her with a project. I didn't really feel comfortable because I hadn't worn underwear that day but she insisted...
Keep going!
My boss kept leaning over my desk which made me uncomfortable because she had such large breasts and was wearing a low-cut top, which allowed me a full view of her heaving bosom
Sure Dean, you building a screen house too?
Pup tent maybe.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #247 on: January 05, 2015, 03:01:13 PM »

Time for me to head out as well, got to get the boy packed up and started back to school.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #248 on: January 05, 2015, 03:24:20 PM »

A colleague just sent this to me and I thought it was appropriate...

“A Japanese company and a North American company decided to have a canoe race on the St. Lawrence River. Both teams practiced long and hard to reach their peak performance before the race.

On the big day, the Japanese won by a mile. The North Americans, very discouraged and depressed, decided to investigate the reason for the crushing defeat.

A management team made up of senior management was formed to investigate and recommend appropriate action. Their conclusion was the Japanese had 8 people rowing and 1 person steering, while the North American team had 8 people steering and 1 person rowing. So, North American management hired a consulting company and paid them a large amount of money for a second opinion.

They advised that too many people were steering the boat, while not enough people were rowing.

To prevent another loss to the Japanese, the rowing team’s management structure was totally reorganized to 4 steering supervisors, 3 area steering superintendents and 1 assistant superintendent steering manager. They also implemented a new performance system that would give the 1 person rowing the boat greater incentive to work harder.

It was called the”Rowing Team Quality First Program“, with meetings, dinners and free pens for the rower. There was discussion of getting new paddles, canoes and other equipment, extra vacation days for practices, and bonuses.

The next year the Japanese won by two miles. Humiliated, the North American management laid off the rower for poor performance, halted development of a new canoe, sold the paddles, and canceled all capital investments in new equipment. The money saved was distributed to the Senior Executives as bonuses and the next year’s racing team was outsourced to India.”

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #250 on: January 05, 2015, 03:31:17 PM »

Penthouse Forum?
Tell us!
Keep going!
Suddenly the desk appeared to rise, almost like a slow moving elevator.  I couldn't control myself, dropping a concrete block on my toe wouldn't have been able to break my focus on her cantaloupes that were now presented just inches away from my face...
In your dreams.  And a most of the rest of us too.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #251 on: January 05, 2015, 03:48:07 PM »

Penthouse Forum?
Tell us!
Keep going!
Suddenly the desk appeared to rise, almost like a slow moving elevator.  I couldn't control myself, dropping a concrete block on my toe wouldn't have been able to break my focus on her cantaloupes that were now presented just inches away from my face...
Spank bank material?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #252 on: January 05, 2015, 03:51:15 PM »

Penthouse Forum?
Tell us!
Keep going!
Spank bank material?
Is that asking me to keep going?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #253 on: January 05, 2015, 04:03:40 PM »

Penthouse Forum?
Tell us!
Keep going!
Spank bank material?
Is that asking me to keep going?
No.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #254 on: January 05, 2015, 04:10:20 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22