Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

« Reply #270 on: January 05, 2015, 05:34:47 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
There's getting fucked and then there's getting fukked!
Usually it's with or without lubrication.   ;D
Fukked is sans lubricant.  Dry rubbed.
...and no Monday Night Football.
That is depressing now.  I have a chapter to read in my Statistics and Research book, not sure what else the night will entail besides that.
Sadistics!
Hopefully I can learn some fishmath!
Indeed!

« Reply #271 on: January 05, 2015, 05:40:16 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
There's getting fucked and then there's getting fukked!
Usually it's with or without lubrication.   ;D
Fukked is sans lubricant.  Dry rubbed.
...and no Monday Night Football.
That is depressing now.  I have a chapter to read in my Statistics and Research book, not sure what else the night will entail besides that.
We can pretty much tell you what it will not entail and that would include any tail.

« Reply #272 on: January 05, 2015, 05:41:18 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
Just once in a while I would like to do the fuk'n

« Reply #273 on: January 05, 2015, 05:41:59 PM »

1 more hour of work - sheesh...I seriously hate Mondays, they just get me in the mood for Tuesdays!
Home and done.

« Reply #274 on: January 05, 2015, 05:46:20 PM »

1 more hour of work - sheesh...I seriously hate Mondays, they just get me in the mood for Tuesdays!
Home and done.
Congrats.  I'm gonna head home now myself.  Was gonna light something but it's cold and I'm beat.  I'll save the cigar for the ride to the NJ office tomorrow morning.  See yuz.

« Reply #275 on: January 05, 2015, 05:47:10 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
Just once in a while I would like to do the fuk'n
Heard THAT!

« Reply #276 on: January 05, 2015, 05:47:14 PM »

1 more hour of work - sheesh...I seriously hate Mondays, they just get me in the mood for Tuesdays!
Home and done.
Congrats.  I'm gonna head home now myself.  Was gonna light something but it's cold and I'm beat.  I'll save the cigar for the ride to the NJ office tomorrow morning.  See yuz.
Later Tony.  No smoke for me today but hope for tomorrow.

« Reply #277 on: January 05, 2015, 05:47:34 PM »

1 more hour of work - sheesh...I seriously hate Mondays, they just get me in the mood for Tuesdays!
Home and done.
Rub it in, suuuuuuuuuuuure...prick!

« Reply #278 on: January 05, 2015, 05:48:07 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
Just once in a while I would like to do the fuk'n
Heard THAT!
Bout time for you to escape the work isn't it?

« Reply #279 on: January 05, 2015, 05:48:30 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
Just once in a while I would like to do the fuk'n
Heard THAT!
Bout time for you to escape the work isn't it?
Damn close - just wrapping up a few minor issues

« Reply #280 on: January 05, 2015, 05:49:05 PM »

1 more hour of work - sheesh...I seriously hate Mondays, they just get me in the mood for Tuesdays!
Home and done.
Rub it in, suuuuuuuuuuuure...prick!
Hey now I had my ass at work at 6:00 this morning while your ass was still sleeping.

« Reply #281 on: January 05, 2015, 05:50:23 PM »

A colleague just sent this to me and I thought it was appropriate...

“A Japanese company and a North American company decided to have a canoe race on the St. Lawrence River. Both teams practiced long and hard to reach their peak performance before the race.

On the big day, the Japanese won by a mile. The North Americans, very discouraged and depressed, decided to investigate the reason for the crushing defeat.

A management team made up of senior management was formed to investigate and recommend appropriate action. Their conclusion was the Japanese had 8 people rowing and 1 person steering, while the North American team had 8 people steering and 1 person rowing. So, North American management hired a consulting company and paid them a large amount of money for a second opinion.

They advised that too many people were steering the boat, while not enough people were rowing.

To prevent another loss to the Japanese, the rowing team’s management structure was totally reorganized to 4 steering supervisors, 3 area steering superintendents and 1 assistant superintendent steering manager. They also implemented a new performance system that would give the 1 person rowing the boat greater incentive to work harder.

It was called the”Rowing Team Quality First Program“, with meetings, dinners and free pens for the rower. There was discussion of getting new paddles, canoes and other equipment, extra vacation days for practices, and bonuses.

The next year the Japanese won by two miles. Humiliated, the North American management laid off the rower for poor performance, halted development of a new canoe, sold the paddles, and canceled all capital investments in new equipment. The money saved was distributed to the Senior Executives as bonuses and the next year’s racing team was outsourced to India.”

Sadly it is very true and appropriate.

« Reply #282 on: January 05, 2015, 05:50:25 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
There's getting fucked and then there's getting fukked!
Usually it's with or without lubrication.   ;D
Fukked is sans lubricant.  Dry rubbed.
...and no Monday Night Football.
That is depressing now.  I have a chapter to read in my Statistics and Research book, not sure what else the night will entail besides that.
We can pretty much tell you what it will not entail and that would include any tail.
Accuracy vs precision.

« Reply #283 on: January 05, 2015, 05:51:09 PM »

1 more hour of work - sheesh...I seriously hate Mondays, they just get me in the mood for Tuesdays!
Home and done.
Rub it in, suuuuuuuuuuuure...prick!
Hey now I had my ass at work at 6:00 this morning while your ass was still sleeping.
I was in the shower then, haha - usually I stroll in around 6:30-45, takes a while to thaw out in the winter mornings.

« Reply #284 on: January 05, 2015, 05:52:19 PM »

[...]

+1 to that!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22