Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

There's a bombshell coming, we'll see if it makes the light of day
Rudy is that you?
For a minute there I thought you were looking for help for Mr. Bean's Irish tomorrow.
Why, is Clemson planning to steal the game?  ;)

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor June Squibb is 91.
Country singer Stonewall Jackson is 88.
Singer P.J. Proby is 82.
Actor Sally Field is 74.
Singer Rory Block is 71.
Jazz musician Arturo Sandoval is 71.
TV host Catherine Crier is 66.
News correspondent and former California first lady Maria Shriver is 65.
Actor Lori Singer is 63.
Actor Lance Kerwin is 60.
Rock musician Paul Brindley (The Sundays) is 57.
Former Education Secretary Arne Duncan is 56.
Rock singer Corey Glover is 56.
Actor Brad Grunberg is 56.
Actor Peter DeLuise is 54.
Actor Kelly Rutherford is 52.
Actor Ethan Hawke is 50.
Chef/TV judge Marcus Samuelsson is 50.
Actor Thandie Newton is 48.
-actor Rebecca Romijn (roh-MAYN’) is 48.
Actor Zoe McLellan is 46.
Actor Nicole Dubuc is 42.
Actor Taryn Manning is 42.
Retired NBA star Lamar Odom is 41.
Actor Patina Miller is 36.
Actor Katie Leclerc (LEH’-klehr) is 34.
Singer-songwriter Ben Rector is 34.
Singer-songwriter Robert Ellis is 32.
Actor Emma Stone is 32.
Actor Mercedes Kastner is 31.

There's a bombshell coming, we'll see if it makes the light of day
Rudy is that you?
For a minute there I thought you were looking for help for Mr. Bean's Irish tomorrow.
Why, is Clemson planning to steal the game?  ;)
Why not?  Already being accused of stealing your signals...

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Brian-Kelly-on-Clemson-stealing-offensive-signals-Weve-lived-it-36720

Seems to be the excuse du jour for loosers.... :P

I got a bottle of Eagle Rare I have yet to open or try. Tonight may  be the night, walk home early and get a nice cigar and 2 fingers of Bourbon. Sounds like a plan to me. Wish we could all be together and banter face to face. TGIF!
I think I may stop and get another bottle of rum after work. My supply is dangerously low.
Not something to be running low on.  Get two!

Welcome to Election Night, Day 4.
Joy!

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf . At least it's Friday.
I think they a waiting till the weekend to announce Biden is president so the Trump voters can riot without taking a day off work. Just a thought @tinfoil
Rioting has no place for either side. I can't help but believe the media outlets have much to blame for this Country's divide.
100% Rick, the media has way too much say in regards to important matters and we let them influence us. The entire system is broken, if we learn nothing else during this election process, it's that we need to be much better at it.
I have a hard time blaming the media. People ultimately have to decide for themselves. If they let the media influence them in their decision making process, that's on them. That's kinda like getting really fat and blaming your wife because she makes cookies and you stand over the sink and eat them all like an animal.
Though, hard to argue about changes needed to the election process. It's kind of embarrassing to be the "greatest country in the world" and yet we have like 35 different voting systems across 50 states.
That's my point, we clearly know which side we're both on but regardless of that, the more you learn about the system(s) the more embarrassing it is and the accuracy of such a system is in serious question. This could cost Americans their freedom of vote in any election year, regardless of allegiance
We just need more mail-in voting, and make sure you have 1 month after the election to get that vote in. If people are so dump they cant get a vote in on time, then they should not vote. I like vote in person, show ID and stick your finger in the bottle of blue die. Election day should also be a national day off. And open more polling places, so everyone has access.
Agreed, the mail-in process is the most corrupt way, even Jimmy Carter declared that it leads directly to fraud, it's the easiest path. If we wiped out the entire election and made people show up in person, show I.D. and cast votes, the outcome would be dramatically different. My vote and my wife's vote were never counted, fact
Well thats sad. I think the POWERS just want to keep us fighting as they keep taking freedoms and rights away. Trump or Biden don't think we will see much difference. The SWAMP it powerful.
Exactly. I'm clearly not happy if Trump doesn't get re-elected but if he lost fairly to a better opponent, so be it. Just like I didn't vote for Obama but still rooted for him to be great after he was elected. This election is dirty, the only party that has the power to rig this election is the Democratic party. I don't think Biden is fit for office, he has a terrible track record during a poor term and will not see the end of his term before being declared unfit
I gotta figure if the Democrats we're going to rig the election, they would've also given themselves a majority in the Senate. I guess they felt bad for Mitch and decided to let him keep his job.
This was about removing Trump at all costs, otherwise a ton of people would be facing prosecution, both parties.
Since we've reached the wild accusation stage of the post-election cycle, your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.
No wild accusations here Dave, that's clearly not how I operate. Open your eyes and look at both sides
Ok, I take back wild accusations and substitute unfounded accusations. I can see both sides just fine. Unfortunately, one of the sides keeps throwing words like rigged and fraud around without any actual proof. Hard to look very closely at a side that has no evidence to look at.
Evidence will surface, keep an open mind when it does
See, you kinda just made MY point for me. That's twice you've referenced some big to-do coming. Now, unless you've been hiding something from us the last few years, I don't think you're plugged in enough to have been given the kind of information you're claiming is coming. The only other option is that you've "heard it from someone who knows". So now, we're playing the telephone game. You can't just fling wild theories around recklessly and still be taken seriously. That's the problem Drumpf is discovering.
We'll see, I'm honestly not concerned whether or not I'm taken seriously by you. The fact that you can't even embrace the possibility that this election can be compromised is more of a concern. Biden himself is evidence to me that the fix was in and regardless of who they presented, the result was certainty
Of course the possibility exists. The possibility exists that I'll win the Mega Millions next week, that's not the point. Show me evidence, show me anything besides cock-eyed theories and the wild, deranged rantings of a man about to lose his job, and then we'll talk. Until then, it's just flinging shit on the wall, hoping something sticks.
I have my tickets!

[...]

Now fox has 4 years of HUNTER HUNTER HUNTER, well a few months at least.
They were already running out of steam on that one.

[...]

You can't win it if you're not in it!

I got a bottle of Eagle Rare I have yet to open or try. Tonight may  be the night, walk home early and get a nice cigar and 2 fingers of Bourbon. Sounds like a plan to me. Wish we could all be together and banter face to face. TGIF!
I think I may stop and get another bottle of rum after work. My supply is dangerously low.
Not something to be running low on.  Get two!
I like where your mind's at.

I got a bottle of Eagle Rare I have yet to open or try. Tonight may  be the night, walk home early and get a nice cigar and 2 fingers of Bourbon. Sounds like a plan to me. Wish we could all be together and banter face to face. TGIF!
I think I may stop and get another bottle of rum after work. My supply is dangerously low.
Bad week for that.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Lorna Doone's and Coffee.....Relaxing!
This just in .....Groundbreaking Claim! Trump Set Up Democrats In Sophisticated Sting Operation – Caught Stealing Election Red-Handed
More proof, trust the plan Q :o :o :o :o
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Not to bad....Charter Oak Connecticut Rothschild (4.5x50 / 10 PACK SPECIAL) + FREE FOUNDATION STAINLESS STEEL CIGAR CUTTER ($25 VALUE!) + FREE BOVEDA HUMI-PACK! + FREE SHIPPING ON YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!
MSRP: $57.00 CIGARKING

I got a bottle of Eagle Rare I have yet to open or try. Tonight may  be the night, walk home early and get a nice cigar and 2 fingers of Bourbon. Sounds like a plan to me. Wish we could all be together and banter face to face. TGIF!
I think I may stop and get another bottle of rum after work. My supply is dangerously low.
Bad week for that.
No argument here.

Lorna Doone's and Coffee.....Relaxing!
This just in .....Groundbreaking Claim! Trump Set Up Democrats In Sophisticated Sting Operation – Caught Stealing Election Red-Handed
More proof, trust the plan Q :o :o :o :o
They didn't catch me, I turned in my standard 3 ballots.

Hazzuh, comrades!

I guess I can shutdown the site? All the post whores are gone? No one is smoking this afternoon?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10