Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

I got a bottle of Eagle Rare I have yet to open or try. Tonight may  be the night, walk home early and get a nice cigar and 2 fingers of Bourbon. Sounds like a plan to me. Wish we could all be together and banter face to face. TGIF!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Tony, what's for lunch?

Welcome to Election Night, Day 4.
Joy!

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf . At least it's Friday.
I think they a waiting till the weekend to announce Biden is president so the Trump voters can riot without taking a day off work. Just a thought @tinfoil
Rioting has no place for either side. I can't help but believe the media outlets have much to blame for this Country's divide.
100% Rick, the media has way too much say in regards to important matters and we let them influence us. The entire system is broken, if we learn nothing else during this election process, it's that we need to be much better at it.
I have a hard time blaming the media. People ultimately have to decide for themselves. If they let the media influence them in their decision making process, that's on them. That's kinda like getting really fat and blaming your wife because she makes cookies and you stand over the sink and eat them all like an animal.
Though, hard to argue about changes needed to the election process. It's kind of embarrassing to be the "greatest country in the world" and yet we have like 35 different voting systems across 50 states.
That's my point, we clearly know which side we're both on but regardless of that, the more you learn about the system(s) the more embarrassing it is and the accuracy of such a system is in serious question. This could cost Americans their freedom of vote in any election year, regardless of allegiance
We just need more mail-in voting, and make sure you have 1 month after the election to get that vote in. If people are so dump they cant get a vote in on time, then they should not vote. I like vote in person, show ID and stick your finger in the bottle of blue die. Election day should also be a national day off. And open more polling places, so everyone has access.
Agreed, the mail-in process is the most corrupt way, even Jimmy Carter declared that it leads directly to fraud, it's the easiest path. If we wiped out the entire election and made people show up in person, show I.D. and cast votes, the outcome would be dramatically different. My vote and my wife's vote were never counted, fact
Well thats sad. I think the POWERS just want to keep us fighting as they keep taking freedoms and rights away. Trump or Biden don't think we will see much difference. The SWAMP it powerful.
Exactly. I'm clearly not happy if Trump doesn't get re-elected but if he lost fairly to a better opponent, so be it. Just like I didn't vote for Obama but still rooted for him to be great after he was elected. This election is dirty, the only party that has the power to rig this election is the Democratic party. I don't think Biden is fit for office, he has a terrible track record during a poor term and will not see the end of his term before being declared unfit
I gotta figure if the Democrats we're going to rig the election, they would've also given themselves a majority in the Senate. I guess they felt bad for Mitch and decided to let him keep his job.
This was about removing Trump at all costs, otherwise a ton of people would be facing prosecution, both parties.
Since we've reached the wild accusation stage of the post-election cycle, your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.
No wild accusations here Dave, that's clearly not how I operate. Open your eyes and look at both sides
Ok, I take back wild accusations and substitute unfounded accusations. I can see both sides just fine. Unfortunately, one of the sides keeps throwing words like rigged and fraud around without any actual proof. Hard to look very closely at a side that has no evidence to look at.
Evidence will surface, keep an open mind when it does
See, you kinda just made MY point for me. That's twice you've referenced some big to-do coming. Now, unless you've been hiding something from us the last few years, I don't think you're plugged in enough to have been given the kind of information you're claiming is coming. The only other option is that you've "heard it from someone who knows". So now, we're playing the telephone game. You can't just fling wild theories around recklessly and still be taken seriously. That's the problem Drumpf is discovering.
We'll see, I'm honestly not concerned whether or not I'm taken seriously by you. The fact that you can't even embrace the possibility that this election can be compromised is more of a concern. Biden himself is evidence to me that the fix was in and regardless of who they presented, the result was certainty
Of course the possibility exists. The possibility exists that I'll win the Mega Millions next week, that's not the point. Show me evidence, show me anything besides cock-eyed theories and the wild, deranged rantings of a man about to lose his job, and then we'll talk. Until then, it's just flinging shit on the wall, hoping something sticks.

I got a bottle of Eagle Rare I have yet to open or try. Tonight may  be the night, walk home early and get a nice cigar and 2 fingers of Bourbon. Sounds like a plan to me. Wish we could all be together and banter face to face. TGIF!
I think I may stop and get another bottle of rum after work. My supply is dangerously low.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

OK here is the proof: https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/11/03/qanon-presidential-election-plan-polls-trump/

[...]

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!

[...]

How can we still be counting ballots? This is not how the process should work. Miraculous that the key states still counting votes are the ones Trump lead in and 3 days later, trails in. How do you count 80% of votes in one day and can't count the remainder 3 days later?
Beats me!

[...]

;D ;D ;D

[...]

Ha, good one!

[...]

That's a personal dig? I thought we were friends.
Its a week of Tuesdays!
Truest statement I've seen.

Tony, what's for lunch?
Great question. Haven't even thought about it yet. I'm starting to feel peckish but don't have much time. I may pour myself some cereal to tide myself over.

There's a bombshell coming, we'll see if it makes the light of day
Rudy is that you?
For a minute there I thought you were looking for help for Mr. Bean's Irish tomorrow.

Today is Friday, Nov. 6, the 311th day of 2020.
There are 55 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Nov. 6, 1860, former Illinois congressman Abraham Lincoln of the Republican Party was elected President of the United States as he defeated John Breckinridge, John Bell and Stephen Douglas.

On this date:
In 1854, America’s “March King,” John Philip Sousa, was born in Washington, D.C.
In 1861, James Naismith, the inventor of the sport of basketball, was born in Almonte, Ontario, Canada.
In 1893, composer Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky died in St. Petersburg, Russia, at age 53.

In 1956, President Dwight D. Eisenhower won re-election, defeating Democrat Adlai E. Stevenson.
In 1977, 39 people were killed when the Kelly Barnes Dam in Georgia burst, sending a wall of water through Toccoa Falls College.
In 1984, President Ronald Reagan won re-election by a landslide over former Vice President Walter Mondale, the Democratic challenger.

In 1986, former Navy radioman John A. Walker Jr., the admitted head of a family spy ring, was sentenced in Baltimore to life imprisonment. (Walker died in prison in 2014 at age 77.)
In 1990, about one-fifth of the Universal Studios backlot in southern California was destroyed in an arson fire.
In 1997, former President George H.W. Bush opened his presidential library at Texas A&M University; among the guests of honor was President Clinton, the man who’d sent him into retirement.

In 2012, President Barack Obama was elected to a second term of office, defeating Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
In 2014, the march toward same-sex marriage across the U.S. hit a roadblock when a federal appeals court upheld laws against the practice in four states: Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky and Tennessee. (A divided U.S. Supreme Court overturned the laws in June 2015.)
In 2016, FBI Director James Comey abruptly announced that Democrat Hillary Clinton should not face criminal charges related to newly discovered emails from her tenure at the State Department.

There's a bombshell coming, we'll see if it makes the light of day
Rudy is that you?
For a minute there I thought you were looking for help for Mr. Bean's Irish tomorrow.
Hahaha. Love that movie.

Ten years ago: President Barack Obama opened his 10-day Asia trip on a somber note in Mumbai, India, where he memorialized victims of devastating terror attacks two years earlier, declaring, “We’ll never forget.” A Yemeni judge ordered police to find Anwar al-Awlaki, a radical U.S.-born cleric, “dead or alive” after the al-Qaida-linked preacher failed to appear at his trial for his role in the killing of foreigners. (Al-Awlaki was killed in a U.S. drone strike in the mountains of Yemen on Sept. 30, 2011.)

Five years ago: President Barack Obama rejected the proposed Keystone XL pipeline, declaring it would undercut U.S. efforts to clinch a global climate change deal at the center of his environmental legacy. (President Donald Trump would reverse the Obama decision.)

One year ago: Democrats announced that they would launch public impeachment hearings the following week; first to testify would be William Taylor, the top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine. In its latest step away from a nuclear accord with world powers, Iran said it would start injecting uranium gas at midnight into 1,044 centrifuges at the underground Fordo facility. The Senate gave final congressional approval to a bill making some types of animal cruelty a federal felony.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10