Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Meeting time, then hopefully lunch and a cigar in the man cave.

Morning Mr. Bean.  I hear there is a football game scheduled for Saturday evening...🍀🐅
Indeed. I've been cogitating on a cigar selection for our bet.
Try not to take as long as Pennsylvania or NC.
I did really enjoy this one. https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/la-coalicion-gordito
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Howdy, Dave and Rick. Looks like a beautiful day here today. I actually took the day off because I want to take my kid on a college tour.

Therefore, I'll be mostly absent from here today.
Where are you visiting?
Lafayette, Lehigh, and Muhlenberg colleges. They're all near each other.
Does the kid know you're choosing a college based solely on being near a CI store? ;)
And good restaurants
There's one I could think of but not sure it's where I want to eat with my daughters.
Wooden Match, or a nudie bar? :D
Suds & Jugs, they make a great French Dip

Morning, muchachos.
Good trunalimunumaprzure to you, Raz.
My wife says mine is pretty damn good.  Morning, Dave.
#fakenews
Term soon to be retired, hopefully.
The bad guy will be gone and we can all return to the regularly scheduled programming  ::)
where did Biden go?
Walked right into that one, Scott.
Don't worry, he won't last long
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Morning, muchachos.
Good trunalimunumaprzure to you, Raz.
My wife says mine is pretty damn good.  Morning, Dave.
#fakenews
Term soon to be retired, hopefully.
The bad guy will be gone and we can all return to the regularly scheduled programming  ::)
where did Biden go?
Walked right into that one, Scott.
Don't worry, he won't last long
TWSS

Morning, muchachos.
Good trunalimunumaprzure to you, Raz.
My wife says mine is pretty damn good.  Morning, Dave.
#fakenews
Term soon to be retired, hopefully.
The bad guy will be gone and we can all return to the regularly scheduled programming  ::)
where did Biden go?
Basement?

Howdy, Dave and Rick. Looks like a beautiful day here today. I actually took the day off because I want to take my kid on a college tour.

Therefore, I'll be mostly absent from here today.
Where are you visiting?
Lafayette, Lehigh, and Muhlenberg colleges. They're all near each other.
Better hope the stock market keeps going up!   :-\
You know John and Johnny went to Lafayette with Johnny getting his PhD from Lehigh.

Morning, muchachos.
Good trunalimunumaprzure to you, Raz.
My wife says mine is pretty damn good.  Morning, Dave.
#fakenews
Term soon to be retired, hopefully.
The bad guy will be gone and we can all return to the regularly scheduled programming  ::)
where did Biden go?
He's not a bad guy, just made a bad choice in party affiliation.

good afternoon everyone. looks like a full house.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Morning, muchachos.
Good trunalimunumaprzure to you, Raz.
My wife says mine is pretty damn good.  Morning, Dave.
#fakenews
Term soon to be retired, hopefully.
The bad guy will be gone and we can all return to the regularly scheduled programming  ::)
where did Biden go?
He's not a bad guy, just made a bad choice in party affiliation.
Communist Party ?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Howdy, Dave and Rick. Looks like a beautiful day here today. I actually took the day off because I want to take my kid on a college tour.

Therefore, I'll be mostly absent from here today.
Where are you visiting?
Lafayette, Lehigh, and Muhlenberg colleges. They're all near each other.
Better hope the stock market keeps going up!   :-\
You know John and Johnny went to Lafayette with Johnny getting his PhD from Lehigh.
Hold off a bit.....I think its all going to be FREE very soon.

Morning, muchachos.
Good trunalimunumaprzure to you, Raz.
My wife says mine is pretty damn good.  Morning, Dave.
#fakenews
Term soon to be retired, hopefully.
The bad guy will be gone and we can all return to the regularly scheduled programming  ::)
where did Biden go?
He's not a bad guy, just made a bad choice in party affiliation.
Who, Biden?  I'll say...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7