Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Morning Mr. Bean.  I hear there is a football game scheduled for Saturday evening...🍀🐅
Indeed. I've been cogitating on a cigar selection for our bet.
Try not to take as long as Pennsylvania or NC.

Morning Mr. Bean.  I hear there is a football game scheduled for Saturday evening...
Yeah you two guys are having a gun fight.
We've spotted them a QB and two defensive starters, so should be a bit more even.

Morning, muchachos.
Good trunalimunumaprzure to you, Raz.
My wife says mine is pretty damn good.  Morning, Dave.
I'll take her word for it.  Good day Mr. Raz.

Morning, muchachos.
Good trunalimunumaprzure to you, Raz.
My wife says mine is pretty damn good.  Morning, Dave.
#fakenews
Term soon to be retired, hopefully.

Morning, muchachos.
Good trunalimunumaprzure to you, Raz.
My wife says mine is pretty damn good.  Morning, Dave.
#fakenews
Term soon to be retired, hopefully.
The bad guy will be gone and we can all return to the regularly scheduled programming  ::)
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Morning, muchachos.
Good trunalimunumaprzure to you, Raz.
My wife says mine is pretty damn good.  Morning, Dave.
#fakenews
Term soon to be retired, hopefully.
The bad guy will be gone and we can all return to the regularly scheduled programming  ::)
where did Biden go?

Howdy, Dave and Rick. Looks like a beautiful day here today. I actually took the day off because I want to take my kid on a college tour.

Therefore, I'll be mostly absent from here today.
Where are you visiting?
Lafayette, Lehigh, and Muhlenberg colleges. They're all near each other.

Morning, muchachos.
Good trunalimunumaprzure to you, Raz.
My wife says mine is pretty damn good.  Morning, Dave.
#fakenews
Term soon to be retired, hopefully.
The bad guy will be gone and we can all return to the regularly scheduled programming  ::)
where did Biden go?
Walked right into that one, Scott.

Biden camp just released a news flash.....He had a large BM today and is now resting till lunch time.
Good to have a regular President.
LALTS

Howdy, Dave and Rick. Looks like a beautiful day here today. I actually took the day off because I want to take my kid on a college tour.

Therefore, I'll be mostly absent from here today.
Where are you visiting?
Lafayette, Lehigh, and Muhlenberg colleges. They're all near each other.
Does the kid know you're choosing a college based solely on being near a CI store? ;)
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Howdy, Dave and Rick. Looks like a beautiful day here today. I actually took the day off because I want to take my kid on a college tour.

Therefore, I'll be mostly absent from here today.
Where are you visiting?
Lafayette, Lehigh, and Muhlenberg colleges. They're all near each other.
Does the kid know you're choosing a college based solely on being near a CI store? ;)
And good restaurants

Howdy, Dave and Rick. Looks like a beautiful day here today. I actually took the day off because I want to take my kid on a college tour.

Therefore, I'll be mostly absent from here today.
Where are you visiting?
Lafayette, Lehigh, and Muhlenberg colleges. They're all near each other.
Does the kid know you're choosing a college based solely on being near a CI store? ;)
Shhhhh.

Howdy, Dave and Rick. Looks like a beautiful day here today. I actually took the day off because I want to take my kid on a college tour.

Therefore, I'll be mostly absent from here today.
Where are you visiting?
Lafayette, Lehigh, and Muhlenberg colleges. They're all near each other.
Does the kid know you're choosing a college based solely on being near a CI store? ;)
And good restaurants
There's one I could think of but not sure it's where I want to eat with my daughters.

Howdy, Dave and Rick. Looks like a beautiful day here today. I actually took the day off because I want to take my kid on a college tour.

Therefore, I'll be mostly absent from here today.
Where are you visiting?
Lafayette, Lehigh, and Muhlenberg colleges. They're all near each other.
Does the kid know you're choosing a college based solely on being near a CI store? ;)
And good restaurants
There's one I could think of but not sure it's where I want to eat with my daughters.
Wooden Match, or a nudie bar? :D

Morning Mr. Bean.  I hear there is a football game scheduled for Saturday evening...
Yeah you two guys are having a gun fight.
We've spotted them a QB and two defensive starters, so should be a bit more even.
Indeed, though I'd rather be beat with Clemson at full strength then loose with one arm tied behind their collective back.  Still a formidable team.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7