CyB Corona Real on special @ Famous Inventory Reduction Sale:   Box of 21/$80  Free Shipping

Robusto Delux Box of 21/$87 Free Shipping

Lonsdale 5 pak  5/$25  -  No Free Shipping   These sound interesting to me!
plus catsrule?
Damn did not know that code was still operating, might have to suck it up and put them in a tupperware humi.

Yep, the code works with these.  Brings it to $66.36 before shipping.
That code is good forever, always a classic.

When I add it to the cart, free shipping is an option.
The full boxes said free shipping included but not the 5 paks.

Trying to find a good reason to hold off, but I can't.  Got plenty of these in both corona and lonsdale but they're one of my favorites... may as well stock up at this price, right?
DO IT!  Such a good price and they won't be around much longer.  Don't wanna think about that in 2018 when you wish you had a CyB to smoke! ;)

Has JdN pulled the plug on them?  They must've right?  They're obviously not selling well if everyone just wants to get rid of them.  Crazy that such a good cigar can be such a poor seller.  O'well.
That's what I heard - shame with how solid of a cigar it is.

CyB Corona Real on special @ Famous Inventory Reduction Sale:   Box of 21/$80

Man, places have been blowing those out this season, I don't get it.  I love 'em.
Basically a close out sale....with the partnership disbanded, think the line will just fade out.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning...  Geez, I slept in till 10:15am...

CyB Corona Real on special @ Famous Inventory Reduction Sale:   Box of 21/$80  Free Shipping

Robusto Delux Box of 21/$87 Free Shipping

Lonsdale 5 pak  5/$25  -  No Free Shipping   These sound interesting to me!
plus catsrule?
Damn did not know that code was still operating, might have to suck it up and put them in a tupperware humi.

Yep, the code works with these.  Brings it to $66.36 before shipping.
That code is good forever, always a classic.

When I add it to the cart, free shipping is an option.
The full boxes said free shipping included but not the 5 paks.
But if you order the five pack with the boxes, isn't it included?

CyB Corona Real on special @ Famous Inventory Reduction Sale:   Box of 21/$80  Free Shipping

Robusto Delux Box of 21/$87 Free Shipping

Lonsdale 5 pak  5/$25  -  No Free Shipping   These sound interesting to me!
plus catsrule?
Damn did not know that code was still operating, might have to suck it up and put them in a tupperware humi.

Yep, the code works with these.  Brings it to $66.36 before shipping.
That code is good forever, always a classic.

When I add it to the cart, free shipping is an option.
The full boxes said free shipping included but not the 5 paks.

Trying to find a good reason to hold off, but I can't.  Got plenty of these in both corona and lonsdale but they're one of my favorites... may as well stock up at this price, right?
They get better with age also, it's a no-brainer! Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Can't wait to get outta here today and go beer shopping with a purpose... tailgating!  Figure I'll introduce the folks to Sculpin, or maybe one of the other Ballast Point IPAs.  VaS might be a bit much for them.
You can't just go and bust out VaS, people have to be eased into such things. I tried the Laguanitas Brown Shugga, 9.9% and definitely worth a try. Still no sign of VaS here, ST Chok and Mokah flow like the salmon of Capistrano however

[...]

Dammit could not resist such enabling box ordered $66.36 delivered.  Damn nice $3.29 cigar.

[...]

Dammit could not resist such enabling box ordered $66.36 delivered.  Damn nice $3.39 cigar.
You won't feel guilty for long.

Good morning...  Geez, I slept in till 10:15am...
Yep, told um you were in the bed playing with your Kuba Kuba :)

CyB Corona Real on special @ Famous Inventory Reduction Sale:   Box of 21/$80

Man, places have been blowing those out this season, I don't get it.  I love 'em.
Basically a close out sale....with the partnership disbanded, think the line will just fade out.
I was happy when I got them for $80/box at CI, this price is ridiculous.

I would order another box but my RP Royales are due tomorrow, I hope they're as good as CA says!

[...]

Typo in the cost post actually $3.29/cigar.  AHHH that cures the guilt right up. :)

CyB Corona Real on special @ Famous Inventory Reduction Sale:   Box of 21/$80

Man, places have been blowing those out this season, I don't get it.  I love 'em.
Basically a close out sale....with the partnership disbanded, think the line will just fade out.
I was happy when I got them for $80/box at CI, this price is ridiculous.

I would order another box but my RP Royales are due tomorrow, I hope they're as good as CA says!
Well order these they will not arrive until after Christmas.

[...]

You'll be very happy, congratulations

[...]

I bought some a while back and I know they are very good.

[...]

Actually $3.16 but what do I know?

[...]

Chit you are right I better order another box!!!!  I can't type on a calculator or on the banter today, better go home and rest I guess