I am getting a little pleasure right now (no not that ya dirty minded bastards) as the dipstick that works with me has been in the bosses office for 30 minutes getting his azz reamed for saying something stupid to the big boss.......  ;D ;D ;D  Meanwhile I just limit my saying stupid things to the Banter and she loves me cause I am her little superstar! :P
A man wizened by experience!
Exactly - he is a young punk knows no better.  Even better she called me in there first to ask me WTF she should say to him.  I told her simply "FIRED" but that is not an option.  You know when your boss gets an ass chewing because of something you did you are sure enough going to get a major eating out.
All this ass chewing and eating out, where is Dad?   ;D
In bed playing with his Kuba Kuba

I am getting a little pleasure right now (no not that ya dirty minded bastards) as the dipstick that works with me has been in the bosses office for 30 minutes getting his azz reamed for saying something stupid to the big boss.......  ;D ;D ;D  Meanwhile I just limit my saying stupid things to the Banter and she loves me cause I am her little superstar! :P
I always figured you for an ass kisser!  Can't call yourself Texan and kiss ass, we whoop ass!
At your age I was a whoop asser too but we mellow with age.  Plus I don't give a shit anymore.
462 days  13   hours
HAHAHA, well played!  1 day closer!

I am getting a little pleasure right now (no not that ya dirty minded bastards) as the dipstick that works with me has been in the bosses office for 30 minutes getting his azz reamed for saying something stupid to the big boss.......  ;D ;D ;D  Meanwhile I just limit my saying stupid things to the Banter and she loves me cause I am her little superstar! :P
I always figured you for an ass kisser!  Can't call yourself Texan and kiss ass, we whoop ass!
At your age I was a whoop asser too but we mellow with age.  Plus I don't give a shit anymore.
462 days  13   hours
HAHAHA, well played!  1 day closer!
VEry smart young guy but a total dipstick with no and I mean NO Common Sense or people skills at all.  That said I kind of like having him here because he makes me look good on a regular basis which is what they brought me back down here from MO to do, pretty easy job.

 Dean and the WIFI must both be dead now.

[...]
One of life's great achievents is reaching the point you just don't give a shit anymore.

[...]
I'm there!

[...]
Ain't it wonderful!

Well the young boy ended up with almost an hour of anal ruination.  Nice ;D

[...]
Good for the blood pressure and sleeping well.  Just a little hard at times listening through the management rah-rah speeches with new opportunities and foundations for the future.  One of these days just tell them how full of incompetent shit they are.

[...]
462 days  12 hours until one of those days!
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all... two more days of "work" and I'm done for the year.  One here, and tomorrow at the gov't gig.

Morning, all... two more days of "work" and I'm done for the year.  One here, and tomorrow at the gov't gig.
Good mornin Joe!

Morning Mr. JWacky.
Logged

jswaykos

Morning Mr. JWacky.

Hey there, Dave.  Stickin' around the house for the holidays or are you visiting any of your kids?
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all... two more days of "work" and I'm done for the year.  One here, and tomorrow at the gov't gig.
Good mornin Joe!

Morning, Shaun.  Looking forward to some serious, legitimate time off.  No work, no school... it'll be nice.  How'd your first few months end up in your program?