SHEESH WTF is everybody?
Been double-checking my fix from yesterday and making sure it worked.  Coast is clear, allegedly, haha
Hopefully it will function through the Holiday's so you can eat & banter rather than work.
You know me too well sir :)

It's supposed to be fucking slow.  WTF?  I've got a huge production issue and I'm livid because of the vendor's stupidity.

SHEESH WTF is everybody?
Been double-checking my fix from yesterday and making sure it worked.  Coast is clear, allegedly, haha
Hopefully it will function through the Holiday's so you can eat & banter rather than work.
You know me too well sir :)
Like A Brother! :)

It's supposed to be fucking slow.  WTF?  I've got a huge production issue and I'm livid because of the vendor's stupidity.
It is not Whining Wednesday so get your azz to it and git-r-done so you can Eat and Banter with us.  Like you ever produced anything on time anyway - Really?   If you don't hurry up and join us we are going to leave Shaun in charge again.

It's supposed to be fucking slow.  WTF?  I've got a huge production issue and I'm livid because of the vendor's stupidity.
Sounds like me yesterday!

It's supposed to be fucking slow.  WTF?  I've got a huge production issue and I'm livid because of the vendor's stupidity.
It is not Whining Wednesday so get your azz to it and git-r-done so you can Eat and Banter with us.  Like you ever produced anything on time anyway - Really?   If you don't hurry up and join us we are going to leave Shaun in charge again.
ROFL!  Yeah Tony, grab those nuts and get back to work!

Happy Tuesday!
Good Morning Number 3.
Mornin Tex.  Is that cause I pee and poop at the same time?
Scotty doesn't like PWs, I can't imagine how he thinks of you now ;)
I've always thought of TexasDave as #2 so it's all good  ;D
Ohh bite me!
You just don't get my jokes sometimes, I just called Dave #2, get it?
Ohh, I get it :)
Just a little slower on the uptake than usual.
But the usual is a few clicks behind to start with
LMFAO!  Hey Shaun, I'm only laughing because it's Tuesday.
Bastiges!
Hahaha, Shaun just got the old Jersey Triple-Team!
Anybody else out of breath?  ;)
Just getting started.

I am getting a little pleasure right now (no not that ya dirty minded bastards) as the dipstick that works with me has been in the bosses office for 30 minutes getting his azz reamed for saying something stupid to the big boss.......  ;D ;D ;D  Meanwhile I just limit my saying stupid things to the Banter and she loves me cause I am her little superstar! :P

It's supposed to be fucking slow.  WTF?  I've got a huge production issue and I'm livid because of the vendor's stupidity.
Sounds like me yesterday!
What?  Livid, huge or stupidity?

I am getting a little pleasure right now (no not that ya dirty minded bastards) as the dipstick that works with me has been in the bosses office for 30 minutes getting his azz reamed for saying something stupid to the big boss.......  ;D ;D ;D  Meanwhile I just limit my saying stupid things to the Banter and she loves me cause I am her little superstar! :P
A man wizened by experience!

I am getting a little pleasure right now (no not that ya dirty minded bastards) as the dipstick that works with me has been in the bosses office for 30 minutes getting his azz reamed for saying something stupid to the big boss.......  ;D ;D ;D  Meanwhile I just limit my saying stupid things to the Banter and she loves me cause I am her little superstar! :P
I always figured you for an ass kisser!  Can't call yourself Texan and kiss ass, we whoop ass!

It's supposed to be fucking slow.  WTF?  I've got a huge production issue and I'm livid because of the vendor's stupidity.
Sounds like me yesterday!
What?  Livid, huge or stupidity?
Production issue, living, vendor stupidity.

I am getting a little pleasure right now (no not that ya dirty minded bastards) as the dipstick that works with me has been in the bosses office for 30 minutes getting his azz reamed for saying something stupid to the big boss.......  ;D ;D ;D  Meanwhile I just limit my saying stupid things to the Banter and she loves me cause I am her little superstar! :P
A man wizened by experience!
Exactly - he is a young punk knows no better.  Even better she called me in there first to ask me WTF she should say to him.  I told her simply "FIRED" but that is not an option.  You know when your boss gets an ass chewing because of something you did you are sure enough going to get a major eating out.

I am getting a little pleasure right now (no not that ya dirty minded bastards) as the dipstick that works with me has been in the bosses office for 30 minutes getting his azz reamed for saying something stupid to the big boss.......  ;D ;D ;D  Meanwhile I just limit my saying stupid things to the Banter and she loves me cause I am her little superstar! :P
A man wizened by experience!
Exactly - he is a young punk knows no better.  Even better she called me in there first to ask me WTF she should say to him.  I told her simply "FIRED" but that is not an option.  You know when your boss gets an ass chewing because of something you did you are sure enough going to get a major eating out.
All this ass chewing and eating out, where is Dad?   ;D

I am getting a little pleasure right now (no not that ya dirty minded bastards) as the dipstick that works with me has been in the bosses office for 30 minutes getting his azz reamed for saying something stupid to the big boss.......  ;D ;D ;D  Meanwhile I just limit my saying stupid things to the Banter and she loves me cause I am her little superstar! :P
I always figured you for an ass kisser!  Can't call yourself Texan and kiss ass, we whoop ass!
At your age I was a whoop asser too but we mellow with age.  Plus I don't give a shit anymore.
462 days  13   hours