CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Author Topic: 12/16/2014  (Read 33081 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 12/16/2014
« Reply #180 on: December 16, 2014, 02:34:14 PM »

Fuk'n airlines.   15 minutes late because of fuk'n around and now got a flight attendant does not feel good so got to come up with a replacement.
She had fried chicken for lunch.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #181 on: December 16, 2014, 02:35:22 PM »

5, 6 and 7 out today...

http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
;D You beat me by 27 seconds.  I'm not impressed with their sham any longer.  I wonder who paid the most for the #1 position?  I guess we'll find out in a couple of days.
I saw the whole list yesterday, it came out from some german website....
WELL??  Inquiring minds want to know!
How many AJ blends! ;)
#1, just like JWacky said it would be!!     ;)

LOL, isn't Cigar Journal the one that sometimes comes free with CI orders?  I'm sure M&D are behind it.  That said, I did enjoy the New World.  Not even close to my favorite cigar of the year but it didn't suck.  Very good for the price kind of cigar.  When Dave gave one to me I'd guessed it had a higher price tag.
Not one EPC on that Journal list.  Lets see what CA has to say about them.
With all the praising you guys do for EPC, you might have to start your own fan club...

I'm amazed how how far under the radar he seems to stay.  I can't think of one that I haven't genuinely enjoyed.  Maybe the E-Stunner.  And even that wasn't bad, just outside of the normal profile I'm used to with that line.  And he keeps costs in check, which is nice.
That's what I like - great cigars with great prices
And EPC ain't one of them.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #182 on: December 16, 2014, 02:37:18 PM »

5, 6 and 7 out today...

;D You beat me by 27 seconds.  I'm not impressed with their sham any longer.  I wonder who paid the most for the #1 position?  I guess we'll find out in a couple of days.
How many AJ blends! ;)

LOL, isn't Cigar Journal the one that sometimes comes free with CI orders?  I'm sure M&D are behind it.  That said, I did enjoy the New World.  Not even close to my favorite cigar of the year but it didn't suck.  Very good for the price kind of cigar.  When Dave gave one to me I'd guessed it had a higher price tag.
With all the praising you guys do for EPC, you might have to start your own fan club...

I'm amazed how how far under the radar he seems to stay.  I can't think of one that I haven't genuinely enjoyed.  Maybe the E-Stunner.  And even that wasn't bad, just outside of the normal profile I'm used to with that line.  And he keeps costs in check, which is nice.

Hey, to each their own.  You're wrong but whatever.  ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #183 on: December 16, 2014, 02:37:25 PM »

Fuk'n airlines.   15 minutes late because of fuk'n around and now got a flight attendant does not feel good so got to come up with a replacement.z
She had fried chicken for lunch.
Knocked Up is probably more likely

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #184 on: December 16, 2014, 02:39:21 PM »

5, 6 and 7 out today...

How many AJ blends! ;)

And I guess u think u are right?  Happy GFY Tuesday. :)  Alright we have a full crew out of here - Maybe!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #185 on: December 16, 2014, 02:42:02 PM »

5, 6 and 7 out today...

How many AJ blends! ;)

And I guess u think u are right?  Happy GFY Tuesday. :)  Alright we have a full crew out of here - Maybe!
Don't mess with Tex(as)!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #186 on: December 16, 2014, 02:42:39 PM »

5, 6 and 7 out today...

How many AJ blends! ;)

Well at least they got something right then.
Your're just airport cranky.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #187 on: December 16, 2014, 02:46:32 PM »

5, 6 and 7 out today...

How many AJ blends! ;)

Well at least they got something right then.
Your're just airport cranky.
nope, he is tarmac cranky, if they got the plane off the ground before the stew got sick, they could be on the way home now...

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #188 on: December 16, 2014, 02:47:34 PM »

5, 6 and 7 out today...

How many AJ blends! ;)

LOL... well, my opinion is the only one I tend to agree with...

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #189 on: December 16, 2014, 02:49:36 PM »

5, 6 and 7 out today...

How many AJ blends! ;)

LOL... well, my opinion is the only one I tend to agree with...
The voices seem to like it as well!   :P

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #190 on: December 16, 2014, 02:55:57 PM »

5, 6 and 7 out today...

How many AJ blends! ;)

More for us!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #191 on: December 16, 2014, 02:56:18 PM »

I could definitely go for a smoke right about now.  Wish I had an RP Royale.  Not really, but I thought I'd stir some shit.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #192 on: December 16, 2014, 02:58:49 PM »

I could definitely go for a smoke right about now.  Wish I had an RP Royale.  Not really, but I thought I'd stir some shit.

I personally have never given a shit about what other people enjoy.  Big RG, tiny, Strong cigars, mild.  Whatever.  There's something for everyone.  Don't even care about the large rg 'fad'.  It gets more people buying cigars, which is good for everyone.  Not like they've stopped making smaller cigars.  So there.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #193 on: December 16, 2014, 03:08:02 PM »

Bit of a forced rant on my part.  I'll leave on that note.  See you all Thursday.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #194 on: December 16, 2014, 03:25:06 PM »

5, 6 and 7 out today...

How many AJ blends! ;)

More for us!
Count me in.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15