Fuk'n airlines.   15 minutes late because of fuk'n around and now got a flight attendant does not feel good so got to come up with a replacement.
She had fried chicken for lunch.

5, 6 and 7 out today...

http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
;D You beat me by 27 seconds.  I'm not impressed with their sham any longer.  I wonder who paid the most for the #1 position?  I guess we'll find out in a couple of days.
I saw the whole list yesterday, it came out from some german website....
WELL??  Inquiring minds want to know!
How many AJ blends! ;)
#1, just like JWacky said it would be!!     ;)

LOL, isn't Cigar Journal the one that sometimes comes free with CI orders?  I'm sure M&D are behind it.  That said, I did enjoy the New World.  Not even close to my favorite cigar of the year but it didn't suck.  Very good for the price kind of cigar.  When Dave gave one to me I'd guessed it had a higher price tag.
Not one EPC on that Journal list.  Lets see what CA has to say about them.
With all the praising you guys do for EPC, you might have to start your own fan club...

I'm amazed how how far under the radar he seems to stay.  I can't think of one that I haven't genuinely enjoyed.  Maybe the E-Stunner.  And even that wasn't bad, just outside of the normal profile I'm used to with that line.  And he keeps costs in check, which is nice.
That's what I like - great cigars with great prices
And EPC ain't one of them.
Logged

jswaykos

#1, just like JWacky said it would be!!     ;)

LOL, isn't Cigar Journal the one that sometimes comes free with CI orders?  I'm sure M&D are behind it.  That said, I did enjoy the New World.  Not even close to my favorite cigar of the year but it didn't suck.  Very good for the price kind of cigar.  When Dave gave one to me I'd guessed it had a higher price tag.
Not one EPC on that Journal list.  Lets see what CA has to say about them.
With all the praising you guys do for EPC, you might have to start your own fan club...

I'm amazed how how far under the radar he seems to stay.  I can't think of one that I haven't genuinely enjoyed.  Maybe the E-Stunner.  And even that wasn't bad, just outside of the normal profile I'm used to with that line.  And he keeps costs in check, which is nice.
That's what I like - great cigars with great prices
And EPC ain't one of them.

Hey, to each their own.  You're wrong but whatever.  ;)

Fuk'n airlines.   15 minutes late because of fuk'n around and now got a flight attendant does not feel good so got to come up with a replacement.z
She had fried chicken for lunch.
Knocked Up is probably more likely

#1, just like JWacky said it would be!!     ;)

[...]

And I guess u think u are right?  Happy GFY Tuesday. :)  Alright we have a full crew out of here - Maybe!

#1, just like JWacky said it would be!!     ;)

[...]

Don't mess with Tex(as)!

#1, just like JWacky said it would be!!     ;)

LOL, isn't Cigar Journal the one that sometimes comes free with CI orders?  I'm sure M&D are behind it.  That said, I did enjoy the New World.  Not even close to my favorite cigar of the year but it didn't suck.  Very good for the price kind of cigar.  When Dave gave one to me I'd guessed it had a higher price tag.
Not one EPC on that Journal list.  Lets see what CA has to say about them.
Well at least they got something right then.
Your're just airport cranky.

#1, just like JWacky said it would be!!     ;)

LOL, isn't Cigar Journal the one that sometimes comes free with CI orders?  I'm sure M&D are behind it.  That said, I did enjoy the New World.  Not even close to my favorite cigar of the year but it didn't suck.  Very good for the price kind of cigar.  When Dave gave one to me I'd guessed it had a higher price tag.
Not one EPC on that Journal list.  Lets see what CA has to say about them.
Well at least they got something right then.
Your're just airport cranky.
nope, he is tarmac cranky, if they got the plane off the ground before the stew got sick, they could be on the way home now...

#1, just like JWacky said it would be!!     ;)

[...]

LOL... well, my opinion is the only one I tend to agree with...

#1, just like JWacky said it would be!!     ;)

[...]

The voices seem to like it as well!   :P

#1, just like JWacky said it would be!!     ;)

[...]

More for us!

I could definitely go for a smoke right about now.  Wish I had an RP Royale.  Not really, but I thought I'd stir some shit.
Logged

jswaykos

I could definitely go for a smoke right about now.  Wish I had an RP Royale.  Not really, but I thought I'd stir some shit.

I personally have never given a shit about what other people enjoy.  Big RG, tiny, Strong cigars, mild.  Whatever.  There's something for everyone.  Don't even care about the large rg 'fad'.  It gets more people buying cigars, which is good for everyone.  Not like they've stopped making smaller cigars.  So there.
Logged

jswaykos

Bit of a forced rant on my part.  I'll leave on that note.  See you all Thursday.

#1, just like JWacky said it would be!!     ;)

[...]

Count me in.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15