Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15

  • Administrator
12/16/2014
« on: December 16, 2014, 12:00:23 AM »

Fuck, it's Tuesday again?  In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage and welcome aboard!

Fuck Tuesday.

For physical therapy tonight, I had to walk fifty steps without crutches.  Takes about 25 to get to my smoking room, fire up the fan, pour myself some whiskey, select an EPC Short Run '13, light up, and sit down.  Will take the other half to reverse the process when my cigar is done.  Perfect.
Sounds like a plan.  Hope you enjoy it.  I'm gonna head to bed.

For physical therapy tonight, I had to walk fifty steps without crutches.  Takes about 25 to get to my smoking room, fire up the fan, pour myself some whiskey, select an EPC Short Run '13, light up, and sit down.  Will take the other half to reverse the process when my cigar is done.  Perfect.
Sounds like a plan.  Hope you enjoy it.  I'm gonna head to bed.
Enjoying it immensely.  G'night, T.

For physical therapy tonight, I had to walk fifty steps without crutches.  Takes about 25 to get to my smoking room, fire up the fan, pour myself some whiskey, select an EPC Short Run '13, light up, and sit down.  Will take the other half to reverse the process when my cigar is done.  Perfect.
Sounds like a plan.  Hope you enjoy it.  I'm gonna head to bed.
Enjoying it immensely.  G'night, T.
PT with incentives!  That's the way to do it.

For physical therapy tonight, I had to walk fifty steps without crutches.  Takes about 25 to get to my smoking room, fire up the fan, pour myself some whiskey, select an EPC Short Run '13, light up, and sit down.  Will take the other half to reverse the process when my cigar is done.  Perfect.
Sounds like a plan.  Hope you enjoy it.  I'm gonna head to bed.
Enjoying it immensely.  G'night, T.
PT with incentives!  That's the way to do it.
Damned straight.  Pain deserves a little pleasure.

For physical therapy tonight, I had to walk fifty steps without crutches.  Takes about 25 to get to my smoking room, fire up the fan, pour myself some whiskey, select an EPC Short Run '13, light up, and sit down.  Will take the other half to reverse the process when my cigar is done.  Perfect.
Sounds like a plan.  Hope you enjoy it.  I'm gonna head to bed.
Enjoying it immensely.  G'night, T.
PT with incentives!  That's the way to do it.
Damned straight.  Pain deserves a little pleasure.
Just don't get the two confused.

For physical therapy tonight, I had to walk fifty steps without crutches.  Takes about 25 to get to my smoking room, fire up the fan, pour myself some whiskey, select an EPC Short Run '13, light up, and sit down.  Will take the other half to reverse the process when my cigar is done.  Perfect.
Sounds like a plan.  Hope you enjoy it.  I'm gonna head to bed.
Enjoying it immensely.  G'night, T.
PT with incentives!  That's the way to do it.
Damned straight.  Pain deserves a little pleasure.
Just don't get the two confused.
Indeed.  And well said.

A'ight. Eyelids are getting heavy.  Time to finish my therapy by walking to bed.  Night, Dave, and whoever else is here or not.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning guys.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

is Tuesday, Dec. 16, the 350th day of 2014. There are 15 days left in the year. The Jewish Festival of Lights, Hanukkah, begins at sunset.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Today's Highlight in History:

On Dec. 16, 1944, the World War II Battle of the Bulge began as German forces launched a surprise attack against Allied forces through the Ardennes Forest in Belgium and Luxembourg (the Allies were eventually able to turn the Germans back).
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

On this date:
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

In 1653, Oliver Cromwell became lord protector of England, Scotland and Ireland.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

In 1773, the Boston Tea Party took place as American colonists boarded a British ship and dumped more than 300 chests of tea into Boston Harbor to protest tea taxes.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15