Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Sheesh.  They took the banter with them.  WTF?
no, just the jabberjaws left, actually it's the typing digits that disappeared!  :o
Hiya Flip.  Feel like driving up to Yonkers on Friday?  Charlie and I are herfing at his B&M.
depends on the weather, might be something to do, just took down the avatar from the last herf Charlie & I was at...
last friday took the warden out for her birthday dinner, so, this friday should be time for me... plus I haven't taken a road trip in the old new car yet.
I'll already be in Weschester that day and plan to go directly.  But I'll send you the details.  I have a meeting now but I'll put an entry in the calendar later on.
I was talking about my old new car, upgraded from 2001 Buick regal to 2006 Lexus IS 250.
sadly no more cassette deck, but there is a plugin for MP3 and a CD changer....
Well I'm out of here myself.

You musta had a really extensive cassette collection :o ... books on tape?
Logged

[...]

Oh wait. You left. Later, Flip
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Come on clock!

Eighteen... =P
How goes it, OySteve?

Meh.. Okay for a Monday. Just gotta make it through this week, then 2 weeks off. Yippee!

The 18 was more for nostalgia... Speak up Oy!

Guess Oy's chatting it up with SteveR on the other mother ship.
I'm still in a bit of shock that there actually is a SteveR who shows up on JoeCigar.

Eighteen... =P
How goes it, OySteve?

Meh.. Okay for a Monday. Just gotta make it through this week, then 2 weeks off. Yippee!

The 18 was more for nostalgia... Speak up Oy!

Guess Oy's chatting it up with SteveR on the other mother ship.
I'm still in a bit of shock that there actually is a SteveR who shows up on JoeCigar.
He was a more frequent visitor before he was promoted to head honcho.  Used to ride herd on the posts and avi's.  Ah, the good old days..
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Eighteen... =P
How goes it, OySteve?

Meh.. Okay for a Monday. Just gotta make it through this week, then 2 weeks off. Yippee!

The 18 was more for nostalgia... Speak up Oy!

Guess Oy's chatting it up with SteveR on the other mother ship.
I'm still in a bit of shock that there actually is a SteveR who shows up on JoeCigar.

I think I've seen more pictures from events or the catalog than actual posts... but I'm kinda new at this.

He was a more frequent visitor before he was promoted to head honcho.  Used to ride herd on the posts and avi's.  Ah, the good old days..
  So I've heard.  Was just a shock to actually see a couple of posts from him there.  I've been on the banter two years and have never seen him post.

Come on cock!
Leave it alone for awhile and it may come around

Come on cock!
Leave it alone for awhile and it may come around
Ahhh, the voice of experience.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Come on cock!
Leave it alone for awhile and it may come around

Thinking of old movies and sporting events seems to be helping...

Come on cock!
Leave it alone for awhile and it may come around

Thinking of old movies and sporting events seems to be helping...
Has it been 4 hours?  Maybe you should call the doctor.

Come on cock!
Leave it alone for awhile and it may come around

Thinking of old movies and sporting events seems to be helping...
Margaret Thatcher on a cold day, Margaret Thatcher on a cold day
Logged

dwgbryant

howdy. I just get home, settled, and thinking about what to do for dinner and I get an invite for milk and Christmas cookies. on a Monday night? well, she's cooking and inviting and I'm eating!

Come on cock!
Leave it alone for awhile and it may come around

Thinking of old movies and sporting events seems to be helping...
Margaret Thatcher on a cold day, Margaret Thatcher on a cold day
That's hot!

howdy. I just get home, settled, and thinking about what to do for dinner and I get an invite for milk and Christmas cookies. on a Monday night? well, she's cooking and inviting and I'm eating!
Welcome back, Dean.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21