Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Alright guys, I'm oot (cheers Barry). See you tomorrow for my second favorite day of the week
Bye little fish!

Alright guys, I'm oot (cheers Barry). See you tomorrow for my second favorite day of the week
Rest up for tomorrow!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Alright guys, I'm oot (cheers Barry). See you tomorrow for my second favorite day of the week

Have a good one!

3 more hours left...damn...hope time starts to go by a little faster!

Sheesh.  They took the banter with them.  WTF?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Eighteen... =P

Sheesh.  They took the banter with them.  WTF?
no, just the jabberjaws left, actually it's the typing digits that disappeared!  :o

Sheesh.  They took the banter with them.  WTF?
no, just the jabberjaws left, actually it's the typing digits that disappeared!  :o
Hiya Flip.  Feel like driving up to Yonkers on Friday?  Charlie and I are herfing at his B&M.

Sheesh.  They took the banter with them.  WTF?
no, just the jabberjaws left, actually it's the typing digits that disappeared!  :o
Hiya Flip.  Feel like driving up to Yonkers on Friday?  Charlie and I are herfing at his B&M.
depends on the weather, might be something to do, just took down the avatar from the last herf Charlie & I was at...
last friday took the warden out for her birthday dinner, so, this friday should be time for me... plus I haven't taken a road trip in the old new car yet.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Eighteen... =P
How goes it, OySteve?

Meh.. Okay for a Monday. Just gotta make it through this week, then 2 weeks off. Yippee!

The 18 was more for nostalgia... Speak up Oy!

Sheesh.  They took the banter with them.  WTF?
no, just the jabberjaws left, actually it's the typing digits that disappeared!  :o
Hiya Flip.  Feel like driving up to Yonkers on Friday?  Charlie and I are herfing at his B&M.
depends on the weather, might be something to do, just took down the avatar from the last herf Charlie & I was at...
last friday took the warden out for her birthday dinner, so, this friday should be time for me... plus I haven't taken a road trip in the old new car yet.
I'll already be in Weschester that day and plan to go directly.  But I'll send you the details.  I have a meeting now but I'll put an entry in the calendar later on.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Eighteen... =P
How goes it, OySteve?

Meh.. Okay for a Monday. Just gotta make it through this week, then 2 weeks off. Yippee!

The 18 was more for nostalgia... Speak up Oy!

Guess Oy's chatting it up with SteveR on the other mother ship.

Sheesh.  They took the banter with them.  WTF?
no, just the jabberjaws left, actually it's the typing digits that disappeared!  :o
Hiya Flip.  Feel like driving up to Yonkers on Friday?  Charlie and I are herfing at his B&M.
depends on the weather, might be something to do, just took down the avatar from the last herf Charlie & I was at...
last friday took the warden out for her birthday dinner, so, this friday should be time for me... plus I haven't taken a road trip in the old new car yet.
I'll already be in Weschester that day and plan to go directly.  But I'll send you the details.  I have a meeting now but I'll put an entry in the calendar later on.
I was talking about my old new car, upgraded from 2001 Buick regal to 2006 Lexus IS 250.

Sheesh.  They took the banter with them.  WTF?
no, just the jabberjaws left, actually it's the typing digits that disappeared!  :o
Hiya Flip.  Feel like driving up to Yonkers on Friday?  Charlie and I are herfing at his B&M.
depends on the weather, might be something to do, just took down the avatar from the last herf Charlie & I was at...
last friday took the warden out for her birthday dinner, so, this friday should be time for me... plus I haven't taken a road trip in the old new car yet.
I'll already be in Weschester that day and plan to go directly.  But I'll send you the details.  I have a meeting now but I'll put an entry in the calendar later on.
I was talking about my old new car, upgraded from 2001 Buick regal to 2006 Lexus IS 250.
sadly no more cassette deck, but there is a plugin for MP3 and a CD changer....
Well I'm out of here myself.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21