Nice. What the size on these? Pic makes it look like a 60rg churchill. haha
Haha, 6x46...I wish it would do that for my other cigar ;)

Okay. Settle down Mr. Clinton. Basically a CG then. Like it.
My favorite size!

Hope Tex is out buying ammo - the real wild west...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/14/texas-open-carry_n_6322750.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013
This woman is worried about a guy who can run 25 feet in 1.5 seconds and stab her? Get this guy a tryout with the Browns!
I keep thinking about the Michael Brown, Ferguson incident.  The police officer said he feared for his life when Michael Brown charged him.  But, just how fast can a 292 lb person run...?  I'm thinking slow motion, but I really have no idea.  I'd like to see his 40 yard dash gym class scores.
Without going into the politics of that situation, it's not a question of how fast the guy can run.  It's a question of how many bullets will be needed to stop him before he gets to you.  Contrary to cinematic portrayals and urban legend, even the most powerful handgun isn't reliably capable of one-shot-stop unless the shot severs the spinal cord - and that's a really small target surrounded by all kinds of protection that make it hard to hit, even for trained shooters.  And the bigger they are, the less damage any single bullet is likely to do.

Dirty Harry Callahan and his .44 magnum that blows people off their feet (and "...heads clean off") live in a magical universe where the laws of physics for this cosmos don't apply.
I just thought of it when the, "run 25 foot in 1.5 sec.," came up.  I guess I was thinking there could have been an alternative. But that's too political.  Now, back to cigars.
There are always alternatives, some good perhaps, some bad, some neutral.  But make no mistake - only sociopaths can take killing in stride.  Everyone else, including cops, it scars...forever.

The closest I've come is to pull the weapon and aim.  This was 1996. The guy ran, so I didn't have to pull the trigger.  Five minutes later I was hard-pressed to control my bowels.  Four hours later I was still shaking so bad my wife had to light cigarettes for me.  Twenty hours later I could finally fall asleep.  I still have the occasional nightmare.  And I didn't shoot anyone.
Well said Raz - I can't even imagine
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler @ CigarPlace $77.36 shipped Free earlier today, $1 until the 18th. I believe the Famous deal was closer to 60 (sold out)... but if you're still interested... Scott.  ;)

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler @ CigarPlace $77.36 shipped Free earlier today, $1 until the 18th. I believe the Famous deal was closer to 60 (sold out)... but if you're still interested... Scott.  ;)
Thanks but I'm out for now, won a box of Herrera Esteli Lonsdales on bid unexpectedly on Friday

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler @ CigarPlace $77.36 shipped Free earlier today, $1 until the 18th. I believe the Famous deal was closer to 60 (sold out)... but if you're still interested... Scott.  ;)
Thanks but I'm out for now, won a box of Herrera Esteli Lonsdales on bid unexpectedly on Friday
Love/hate when that happens!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler @ CigarPlace $77.36 shipped Free earlier today, $1 until the 18th. I believe the Famous deal was closer to 60 (sold out)... but if you're still interested... Scott.  ;)
Thanks but I'm out for now, won a box of Herrera Esteli Lonsdales on bid unexpectedly on Friday

You make that sound like a bad thing. Haha. Figure the price wasn't as attractive, but who knows if they'll be back in stock.

Also, had the 6-shooter sampler for @ $32 for anyone in the market.

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler @ CigarPlace $77.36 shipped Free earlier today, $1 until the 18th. I believe the Famous deal was closer to 60 (sold out)... but if you're still interested... Scott.  ;)
Yeah the Famous deal was like $57 but had to pay shipping, still a great deal

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler @ CigarPlace $77.36 shipped Free earlier today, $1 until the 18th. I believe the Famous deal was closer to 60 (sold out)... but if you're still interested... Scott.  ;)
Thanks but I'm out for now, won a box of Herrera Esteli Lonsdales on bid unexpectedly on Friday
Love/hate when that happens!
I was pleasantly surprised, threw a bid in at $102 with over an hour left and it wound up being the last bid of the day. Ended at an odd time, like 3:00 so I think that helped. Pretty darn good $4 cigars

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler @ CigarPlace $77.36 shipped Free earlier today, $1 until the 18th. I believe the Famous deal was closer to 60 (sold out)... but if you're still interested... Scott.  ;)
Thanks but I'm out for now, won a box of Herrera Esteli Lonsdales on bid unexpectedly on Friday
Love/hate when that happens!
I was pleasantly surprised, threw a bid in at $102 with over an hour left and it wound up being the last bid of the day. Ended at an odd time, like 3:00 so I think that helped. Pretty darn good $4 cigars
Hell yeah - that's the same way I felt about my $3.58/JDHs!

Nice. What the size on these? Pic makes it look like a 60rg churchill. haha
Haha, 6x46...I wish it would do that for my other cigar ;)

Okay. Settle down Mr. Clinton. Basically a CG then. Like it.
My favorite size!
That's NOT what she said!

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler @ CigarPlace $77.36 shipped Free earlier today, $1 until the 18th. I believe the Famous deal was closer to 60 (sold out)... but if you're still interested... Scott.  ;)
Thanks but I'm out for now, won a box of Herrera Esteli Lonsdales on bid unexpectedly on Friday
Love/hate when that happens!
I was pleasantly surprised, threw a bid in at $102 with over an hour left and it wound up being the last bid of the day. Ended at an odd time, like 3:00 so I think that helped. Pretty darn good $4 cigars
Hell yeah - that's the same way I felt about my $3.58/JDHs!
Yeaaaaaaahhhhh buddy! I thought for sure I'd get douched at the end, especially because the other bidders were names I see all the time. I wish I made a stronger push at the Pudgies, could've had a box for $65 and I'm already paying shipping

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler @ CigarPlace $77.36 shipped Free earlier today, $1 until the 18th. I believe the Famous deal was closer to 60 (sold out)... but if you're still interested... Scott.  ;)
Thanks but I'm out for now, won a box of Herrera Esteli Lonsdales on bid unexpectedly on Friday
Love/hate when that happens!
I was pleasantly surprised, threw a bid in at $102 with over an hour left and it wound up being the last bid of the day. Ended at an odd time, like 3:00 so I think that helped. Pretty darn good $4 cigars
Hell yeah - that's the same way I felt about my $3.58/JDHs!
Yeaaaaaaahhhhh buddy! I thought for sure I'd get douched at the end, especially because the other bidders were names I see all the time. I wish I made a stronger push at the Pudgies, could've had a box for $65 and I'm already paying shipping
That would have been a pretty damn nice price on those Pudgies!

Don't ever remember seeing these on the jam before. Hooray for variety?
[...]

Ya. I had a bid of $58 going on those, but got trumped out by the penny pushers while I was on the road home.