Don't ever remember seeing these on the jam before. Hooray for variety?
The Isla del Sol?  Nah.  Never.  Buy 'em up!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler @ CigarPlace $77.36 shipped Free earlier today, $1 until the 18th. I believe the Famous deal was closer to 60 (sold out)... but if you're still interested... Scott.  ;)
Thanks but I'm out for now, won a box of Herrera Esteli Lonsdales on bid unexpectedly on Friday
Love/hate when that happens!
I was pleasantly surprised, threw a bid in at $102 with over an hour left and it wound up being the last bid of the day. Ended at an odd time, like 3:00 so I think that helped. Pretty darn good $4 cigars
Hell yeah - that's the same way I felt about my $3.58/JDHs!
Yeaaaaaaahhhhh buddy! I thought for sure I'd get douched at the end, especially because the other bidders were names I see all the time. I wish I made a stronger push at the Pudgies, could've had a box for $65 and I'm already paying shipping

Interesting auction on the Angeles that night... did you drop out because of the other bidding?

Don't ever remember seeing these on the jam before. Hooray for variety?
The Isla del Sol?  Nah.  Never.  Buy 'em up!
Checked on the tracking site. They're been on before, but only a handful of times. So they're definitely going outside their comfort zone here.

Don't ever remember seeing these on the jam before. Hooray for variety?
The Isla del Sol?  Nah.  Never.  Buy 'em up!
Checked on the tracking site. They're been on before, but only a handful of times. So they're definitely going outside their comfort zone here.
Also, bastige!

[...]

I didn't really need them but would've taken them at a certain price for sure. Didn't want to keep bidding it up because I knew YAD was interested so I bailed out. Didn't want to see that guy get them that low without testing
[...]

Ahhh. You pretty much nailed the selling price in your earlier comment. Either way, it's good to know someone we know is getting the good deal, not some random 'dick'.  ;) Those are good, but I'm still interested in the PCR's.

Ooh, Boveda packs up now. Get 'em while they're hot! Hazzuh!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Ooh, Boveda packs up now. Get 'em while they're hot! Hazzuh!

Ha, really. See ya, Dave

Ooh, Boveda packs up now. Get 'em while they're hot! Hazzuh!
Do they work when they're hot?

Ooh, Boveda packs up now. Get 'em while they're hot! Hazzuh!
Later, LTG.

Ooh, Boveda packs up now. Get 'em while they're hot! Hazzuh!
Do they work when they're hot?
better when they are moist...

Ooh, Boveda packs up now. Get 'em while they're hot! Hazzuh!
Later, LTG.
Oh, it's been awhile I forgot Hazzuh! was code, for LTG is out of here!
Take care Dave!

Ooh, Boveda packs up now. Get 'em while they're hot! Hazzuh!
Have a good night Dave!

[...]

Me too, a box was supposed to go on bid today but was postponed, no stock

Alright guys, I'm oot (cheers Barry). See you tomorrow for my second favorite day of the week