CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21

Author Topic: 12/15/2014  (Read 43292 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 12/15/2014
« Reply #240 on: December 15, 2014, 01:56:59 PM »

Don't ever remember seeing these on the jam before. Hooray for variety?
The Isla del Sol?  Nah.  Never.  Buy 'em up!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #241 on: December 15, 2014, 02:08:16 PM »

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler @ CigarPlace $77.36 shipped Free earlier today, $1 until the 18th. I believe the Famous deal was closer to 60 (sold out)... but if you're still interested... Scott.  ;)
Thanks but I'm out for now, won a box of Herrera Esteli Lonsdales on bid unexpectedly on Friday
Love/hate when that happens!
I was pleasantly surprised, threw a bid in at $102 with over an hour left and it wound up being the last bid of the day. Ended at an odd time, like 3:00 so I think that helped. Pretty darn good $4 cigars
Hell yeah - that's the same way I felt about my $3.58/JDHs!
Yeaaaaaaahhhhh buddy! I thought for sure I'd get douched at the end, especially because the other bidders were names I see all the time. I wish I made a stronger push at the Pudgies, could've had a box for $65 and I'm already paying shipping

Interesting auction on the Angeles that night... did you drop out because of the other bidding?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #242 on: December 15, 2014, 02:08:35 PM »

Checked on the tracking site. They're been on before, but only a handful of times. So they're definitely going outside their comfort zone here.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #243 on: December 15, 2014, 02:09:03 PM »

Checked on the tracking site. They're been on before, but only a handful of times. So they're definitely going outside their comfort zone here.
Also, bastige!

sfish

« Reply #244 on: December 15, 2014, 02:16:10 PM »

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler @ CigarPlace $77.36 shipped Free earlier today, $1 until the 18th. I believe the Famous deal was closer to 60 (sold out)... but if you're still interested... Scott.  ;)
Thanks but I'm out for now, won a box of Herrera Esteli Lonsdales on bid unexpectedly on Friday
I was pleasantly surprised, threw a bid in at $102 with over an hour left and it wound up being the last bid of the day. Ended at an odd time, like 3:00 so I think that helped. Pretty darn good $4 cigars
Yeaaaaaaahhhhh buddy! I thought for sure I'd get douched at the end, especially because the other bidders were names I see all the time. I wish I made a stronger push at the Pudgies, could've had a box for $65 and I'm already paying shipping

Interesting auction on the Angeles that night... did you drop out because of the other bidding?
I didn't really need them but would've taken them at a certain price for sure. Didn't want to keep bidding it up because I knew YAD was interested so I bailed out. Didn't want to see that guy get them that low without testing

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #245 on: December 15, 2014, 02:21:45 PM »

I didn't really need them but would've taken them at a certain price for sure. Didn't want to keep bidding it up because I knew YAD was interested so I bailed out. Didn't want to see that guy get them that low without testing

Ahhh. You pretty much nailed the selling price in your earlier comment. Either way, it's good to know someone we know is getting the good deal, not some random 'dick'.  ;) Those are good, but I'm still interested in the PCR's.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #246 on: December 15, 2014, 02:22:51 PM »

Ooh, Boveda packs up now. Get 'em while they're hot! Hazzuh!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #247 on: December 15, 2014, 02:25:28 PM »

Ha, really. See ya, Dave

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #248 on: December 15, 2014, 02:26:52 PM »

Do they work when they're hot?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #249 on: December 15, 2014, 02:27:46 PM »

Later, LTG.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #250 on: December 15, 2014, 02:28:45 PM »

Do they work when they're hot?
better when they are moist...

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #251 on: December 15, 2014, 02:29:51 PM »

Later, LTG.
Oh, it's been awhile I forgot Hazzuh! was code, for LTG is out of here!
Take care Dave!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #252 on: December 15, 2014, 02:30:32 PM »

Have a good night Dave!

sfish

« Reply #253 on: December 15, 2014, 02:30:50 PM »

Ahhh. You pretty much nailed the selling price in your earlier comment. Either way, it's good to know someone we know is getting the good deal, not some random 'dick'.  ;) Those are good, but I'm still interested in the PCR's.
Me too, a box was supposed to go on bid today but was postponed, no stock

sfish

« Reply #254 on: December 15, 2014, 02:32:29 PM »

Alright guys, I'm oot (cheers Barry). See you tomorrow for my second favorite day of the week
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21