There he is, Morning Golfing Dave.
Yeah, I've been here a bit. In fact, you've already replied to one of my posts. lol
LOL now I see that I did thinking it was Chip's post.  Sorry about that.
That's ok, I don't mind coming in WAY under the radar. I'm like Manziel yesterday, hard to even tell I showed up. Haha.
Yeah but he makes a few bucks more than you  :D. Morning Dave, thanks for showing up today
He made more during his 3-hour debacle yesterday than I made all year.
I actually think he's going to be a good player
And we actually care what you think?
But seriously, I think he is too much like Tebow....athletic and good skills for the college game that just don't translate in the pro's.  Cam Newton as well.
We'll see. Wilson is the same kinda QB in SEA, and it's working out ok for them. Hope he's the answer, but I'm a Cleveland fan, so I'm used to tempering my excitement.
Could go either way I think, a matter of getting initiated and realizing he ain't so cool in that league or failing miserably.

There he is, Morning Golfing Dave.
Yeah, I've been here a bit. In fact, you've already replied to one of my posts. lol
LOL now I see that I did thinking it was Chip's post.  Sorry about that.
That's ok, I don't mind coming in WAY under the radar. I'm like Manziel yesterday, hard to even tell I showed up. Haha.
Yeah but he makes a few bucks more than you  :D. Morning Dave, thanks for showing up today
He made more during his 3-hour debacle yesterday than I made all year.
I actually think he's going to be a good player
He was a great player and now he is a terrible player the future is open to go either way for him.

There he is, Morning Golfing Dave.
Yeah, I've been here a bit. In fact, you've already replied to one of my posts. lol
LOL now I see that I did thinking it was Chip's post.  Sorry about that.
That's ok, I don't mind coming in WAY under the radar. I'm like Manziel yesterday, hard to even tell I showed up. Haha.
Yeah but he makes a few bucks more than you  :D. Morning Dave, thanks for showing up today
He made more during his 3-hour debacle yesterday than I made all year.
I actually think he's going to be a good player
And we actually care what you think?
But seriously, I think he is too much like Tebow....athletic and good skills for the college game that just don't translate in the pro's.  Cam Newton as well.
He has an ability to extend plays that few have, we'll see how he learns the pro game and whether or not he can make the adjustments

BTW - GFY!

[...]
Exactly, we'll see what he's really made of. Seems to have the guts though

There he is, Morning Golfing Dave.
Yeah, I've been here a bit. In fact, you've already replied to one of my posts. lol
LOL now I see that I did thinking it was Chip's post.  Sorry about that.
That's ok, I don't mind coming in WAY under the radar. I'm like Manziel yesterday, hard to even tell I showed up. Haha.
Yeah but he makes a few bucks more than you  :D. Morning Dave, thanks for showing up today
He made more during his 3-hour debacle yesterday than I made all year.
I actually think he's going to be a good player
And we actually care what you think?
But seriously, I think he is too much like Tebow....athletic and good skills for the college game that just don't translate in the pro's.  Cam Newton as well.
Add RG III to that list
RG III was good until he got injured and they forced him back too soon. Hasn't been the same since.

[...]

Looks like the Real Fish has come out early this Monday morning going to be a long week. :)

[...]
Yeah, the initial beat down was probably good for him. If he'd come out and had a monster game, his ego would be unstoppable.

There he is, Morning Golfing Dave.
Yeah, I've been here a bit. In fact, you've already replied to one of my posts. lol
LOL now I see that I did thinking it was Chip's post.  Sorry about that.
That's ok, I don't mind coming in WAY under the radar. I'm like Manziel yesterday, hard to even tell I showed up. Haha.
Yeah but he makes a few bucks more than you  :D. Morning Dave, thanks for showing up today
He made more during his 3-hour debacle yesterday than I made all year.
I actually think he's going to be a good player
And we actually care what you think?
But seriously, I think he is too much like Tebow....athletic and good skills for the college game that just don't translate in the pro's.  Cam Newton as well.
Add RG III to that list
RG III was good until he got injured and they forced him back too soon. Hasn't been the same since.
Coming back early is not related to being all fuct up in the head.

[...]
True

(10) boxes of Pudgies went on Famous bid on Friday:

Bidder         Qty        Bid Amount
almick71       1         $66.00
danmdevries  2         $65.00
artdada         1         $65.00
marshriv       1         $65.00
dharbolt        1         $65.00
artdada         1         $61.00
danmdevries  2         $60.00
lalbert           1         $60.00

[...]
Not sure what you mean. What's wrong with his head?

(10) boxes of Pudgies went on Famous bid on Friday:

Bidder         Qty        Bid Amount
almick71       1         $66.00
danmdevries  2         $65.00
artdada         1         $65.00
marshriv       1         $65.00
dharbolt        1         $65.00
artdada         1         $61.00
danmdevries  2         $60.00
lalbert           1         $60.00
Impressive....think they went for about $100 on Cbid

(10) boxes of Pudgies went on Famous bid on Friday:

Bidder         Qty        Bid Amount
almick71       1         $66.00
danmdevries  2         $65.00
artdada         1         $65.00
marshriv       1         $65.00
dharbolt        1         $65.00
artdada         1         $61.00
danmdevries  2         $60.00
lalbert           1         $60.00
Impressive....think they went for about $100 on Cbid
Just checked, there is currently a lot of 10 boxes up with two days to go.  Price is $67

(10) boxes of Pudgies went on Famous bid on Friday:

Bidder         Qty        Bid Amount
almick71       1         $66.00
danmdevries  2         $65.00
artdada         1         $65.00
marshriv       1         $65.00
dharbolt        1         $65.00
artdada         1         $61.00
danmdevries  2         $60.00
lalbert           1         $60.00
Impressive....think they went for about $100 on Cbid
Just checked, there is currently a lot of 10 boxes up with two days to go.  Price is $67
Are we sure that's not the same auction?

(10) boxes of Pudgies went on Famous bid on Friday:

Bidder         Qty        Bid Amount
almick71       1         $66.00
danmdevries  2         $65.00
artdada         1         $65.00
marshriv       1         $65.00
dharbolt        1         $65.00
artdada         1         $61.00
danmdevries  2         $60.00
lalbert           1         $60.00
Impressive....think they went for about $100 on Cbid
Just checked, there is currently a lot of 10 boxes up with two days to go.  Price is $67
IMO the Famous bid is much better for stuff slipping under the radar, not all the time obviously and they set minimums for certain things but generally bargains can be found if patient