There he is, Morning Golfing Dave.
Yeah, I've been here a bit. In fact, you've already replied to one of my posts. lol
LOL now I see that I did thinking it was Chip's post.  Sorry about that.
That's ok, I don't mind coming in WAY under the radar. I'm like Manziel yesterday, hard to even tell I showed up. Haha.
That's for sure.

There he is, Morning Golfing Dave.
Yeah, I've been here a bit. In fact, you've already replied to one of my posts. lol
LOL now I see that I did thinking it was Chip's post.  Sorry about that.
That's ok, I don't mind coming in WAY under the radar. I'm like Manziel yesterday, hard to even tell I showed up. Haha.
Yeah but he makes a few bucks more than you  :D. Morning Dave, thanks for showing up today

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Fishster.

There he is, Morning Golfing Dave.
Yeah, I've been here a bit. In fact, you've already replied to one of my posts. lol
LOL now I see that I did thinking it was Chip's post.  Sorry about that.
That's ok, I don't mind coming in WAY under the radar. I'm like Manziel yesterday, hard to even tell I showed up. Haha.
Oh, was he at the game?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

There he is, Morning Golfing Dave.
Yeah, I've been here a bit. In fact, you've already replied to one of my posts. lol
LOL now I see that I did thinking it was Chip's post.  Sorry about that.
That's ok, I don't mind coming in WAY under the radar. I'm like Manziel yesterday, hard to even tell I showed up. Haha.
Yeah but he makes a few bucks more than you  :D. Morning Dave, thanks for showing up today
Good morning Scott and Dave.

Morning Travellin Dave and Fish.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Fishster.
Did you get your traveling done yesterday?

There he is, Morning Golfing Dave.
Yeah, I've been here a bit. In fact, you've already replied to one of my posts. lol
LOL now I see that I did thinking it was Chip's post.  Sorry about that.
That's ok, I don't mind coming in WAY under the radar. I'm like Manziel yesterday, hard to even tell I showed up. Haha.
Yeah but he makes a few bucks more than you  :D. Morning Dave, thanks for showing up today
He made more during his 3-hour debacle yesterday than I made all year.

There he is, Morning Golfing Dave.
Yeah, I've been here a bit. In fact, you've already replied to one of my posts. lol
LOL now I see that I did thinking it was Chip's post.  Sorry about that.
That's ok, I don't mind coming in WAY under the radar. I'm like Manziel yesterday, hard to even tell I showed up. Haha.
Yeah but he makes a few bucks more than you  :D. Morning Dave, thanks for showing up today
He made more during his 3-hour debacle yesterday than I made all year.
I actually think he's going to be a good player

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Fishster.
Morning Dave, Dave & Chip

There he is, Morning Golfing Dave.
Yeah, I've been here a bit. In fact, you've already replied to one of my posts. lol
LOL now I see that I did thinking it was Chip's post.  Sorry about that.
That's ok, I don't mind coming in WAY under the radar. I'm like Manziel yesterday, hard to even tell I showed up. Haha.
Yeah but he makes a few bucks more than you  :D. Morning Dave, thanks for showing up today
He made more during his 3-hour debacle yesterday than I made all year.
I actually think he's going to be a good player
Time will tell. One bad game does not a career make, but boy was it fugly.

There he is, Morning Golfing Dave.
Yeah, I've been here a bit. In fact, you've already replied to one of my posts. lol
LOL now I see that I did thinking it was Chip's post.  Sorry about that.
That's ok, I don't mind coming in WAY under the radar. I'm like Manziel yesterday, hard to even tell I showed up. Haha.
Yeah but he makes a few bucks more than you  :D. Morning Dave, thanks for showing up today
He made more during his 3-hour debacle yesterday than I made all year.
I actually think he's going to be a good player
And we actually care what you think?

There he is, Morning Golfing Dave.
Yeah, I've been here a bit. In fact, you've already replied to one of my posts. lol
LOL now I see that I did thinking it was Chip's post.  Sorry about that.
That's ok, I don't mind coming in WAY under the radar. I'm like Manziel yesterday, hard to even tell I showed up. Haha.
Yeah but he makes a few bucks more than you  :D. Morning Dave, thanks for showing up today
He made more during his 3-hour debacle yesterday than I made all year.
I actually think he's going to be a good player
And we actually care what you think?
But seriously, I think he is too much like Tebow....athletic and good skills for the college game that just don't translate in the pro's.  Cam Newton as well.

There he is, Morning Golfing Dave.
Yeah, I've been here a bit. In fact, you've already replied to one of my posts. lol
LOL now I see that I did thinking it was Chip's post.  Sorry about that.
That's ok, I don't mind coming in WAY under the radar. I'm like Manziel yesterday, hard to even tell I showed up. Haha.
Yeah but he makes a few bucks more than you  :D. Morning Dave, thanks for showing up today
He made more during his 3-hour debacle yesterday than I made all year.
I actually think he's going to be a good player
And we actually care what you think?
But seriously, I think he is too much like Tebow....athletic and good skills for the college game that just don't translate in the pro's.  Cam Newton as well.
We'll see. Wilson is the same kinda QB in SEA, and it's working out ok for them. Hope he's the answer, but I'm a Cleveland fan, so I'm used to tempering my excitement.

There he is, Morning Golfing Dave.
Yeah, I've been here a bit. In fact, you've already replied to one of my posts. lol
LOL now I see that I did thinking it was Chip's post.  Sorry about that.
That's ok, I don't mind coming in WAY under the radar. I'm like Manziel yesterday, hard to even tell I showed up. Haha.
Yeah but he makes a few bucks more than you  :D. Morning Dave, thanks for showing up today
He made more during his 3-hour debacle yesterday than I made all year.
I actually think he's going to be a good player
And we actually care what you think?
But seriously, I think he is too much like Tebow....athletic and good skills for the college game that just don't translate in the pro's.  Cam Newton as well.
Add RG III to that list