Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2020, 06:43:30 PM »

Good evening, cb.

« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2020, 06:43:35 PM »

« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2020, 06:48:02 PM »

Afternoon boys.  The usual blowhards weren't at the meeting today, so three of us went out for a nice BBQ lunch.  Memphis style dry rub pork ribs....yummo!
Dang, you guys are killing me today.
Need to enroll me in your stoogie weight loss program.  Doctor prescribed a sleep aid that has the side effect of weight gain - 20 lbs in one month and 35 lbs overall.  Stopped taking the pill but kept the weight.  SHEESH!

« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2020, 06:52:37 PM »

Afternoon boys.  The usual blowhards weren't at the meeting today, so three of us went out for a nice BBQ lunch.  Memphis style dry rub pork ribs....yummo!
Dang, you guys are killing me today.
Need to enroll me in your stoogie weight loss program.  Doctor prescribed a sleep aid that has the side effect of weight gain - 20 lbs in one month and 35 lbs overall.  Stopped taking the pill but kept the weight.  SHEESH!
Asking me is like going to Oprah for weight loss advice. Beats me.

« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2020, 06:54:11 PM »

Afternoon boys.  The usual blowhards weren't at the meeting today, so three of us went out for a nice BBQ lunch.  Memphis style dry rub pork ribs....yummo!
Dang, you guys are killing me today.
Need to enroll me in your stoogie weight loss program.  Doctor prescribed a sleep aid that has the side effect of weight gain - 20 lbs in one month and 35 lbs overall.  Stopped taking the pill but kept the weight.  SHEESH!
With that said, we may just have to put a little contest together.

« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2020, 07:17:17 PM »

Afternoon boys.  The usual blowhards weren't at the meeting today, so three of us went out for a nice BBQ lunch.  Memphis style dry rub pork ribs....yummo!
Dang, you guys are killing me today.
Need to enroll me in your stoogie weight loss program.  Doctor prescribed a sleep aid that has the side effect of weight gain - 20 lbs in one month and 35 lbs overall.  Stopped taking the pill but kept the weight.  SHEESH!
With that said, we may just have to put a little contest together.
It takes discipline. Now it's a lifestyle.

« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2020, 07:22:10 PM »

Afternoon boys.  The usual blowhards weren't at the meeting today, so three of us went out for a nice BBQ lunch.  Memphis style dry rub pork ribs....yummo!
Dang, you guys are killing me today.
Need to enroll me in your stoogie weight loss program.  Doctor prescribed a sleep aid that has the side effect of weight gain - 20 lbs in one month and 35 lbs overall.  Stopped taking the pill but kept the weight.  SHEESH!
With that said, we may just have to put a little contest together.
It takes discipline. Now it's a lifestyle.
I recognize it but I don't want to acknowledge it.

« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2020, 07:28:09 PM »

Afternoon boys.  The usual blowhards weren't at the meeting today, so three of us went out for a nice BBQ lunch.  Memphis style dry rub pork ribs....yummo!
Dang, you guys are killing me today.
Need to enroll me in your stoogie weight loss program.  Doctor prescribed a sleep aid that has the side effect of weight gain - 20 lbs in one month and 35 lbs overall.  Stopped taking the pill but kept the weight.  SHEESH!
With that said, we may just have to put a little contest together.
Indeed, though don't have a sleep aid to blame. Not CB's fault, either. It's the bastige who invented the fork!

« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2020, 08:02:37 PM »

Interesting place to shop for some more unusual (and usually pretty good) cigars.
Also a decent source for some cigars that are often out of stock at the bigger boys.

https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars
Also have one of the best "Cigar of the Month" programs offering truly different and interesting cigars.

January offering:
https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars/products/cigar-of-the-month-club?variant=920133745
Oh, and FS orders over $100,
AND somehow, no sales tax charged!
But they do have a stupid tax, it looks like. Southern Draw 300 5-pack is 25.47, but the 10-pack is 51.95. So if you're buying, get 2 5-packs instead of a 10er.
All the sites do keep is on our toes!  The Page likes to do that as well.

« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2020, 08:03:37 PM »

Afternoon boys.  The usual blowhards weren't at the meeting today, so three of us went out for a nice BBQ lunch.  Memphis style dry rub pork ribs....yummo!
There ya go!

« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2020, 08:05:43 PM »

Afternoon boys.  The usual blowhards weren't at the meeting today, so three of us went out for a nice BBQ lunch.  Memphis style dry rub pork ribs....yummo!
Dang, you guys are killing me today.
Need to enroll me in your stoogie weight loss program.  Doctor prescribed a sleep aid that has the side effect of weight gain - 20 lbs in one month and 35 lbs overall.  Stopped taking the pill but kept the weight.  SHEESH!
With that said, we may just have to put a little contest together.
It takes discipline. Now it's a lifestyle.
I recognize it but I don't want to acknowledge it.
I just said fuk it...its inevitable.

« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2020, 08:06:42 PM »

Afternoon boys.  The usual blowhards weren't at the meeting today, so three of us went out for a nice BBQ lunch.  Memphis style dry rub pork ribs....yummo!
Dang, you guys are killing me today.
Need to enroll me in your stoogie weight loss program.  Doctor prescribed a sleep aid that has the side effect of weight gain - 20 lbs in one month and 35 lbs overall.  Stopped taking the pill but kept the weight.  SHEESH!
With that said, we may just have to put a little contest together.
It takes discipline. Now it's a lifestyle.
I recognize it but I don't want to acknowledge it.
I just said fuk it...its inevitable..  Besides, I dont want to have to buy more clothes.

« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2020, 08:07:04 PM »

Afternoon boys.  The usual blowhards weren't at the meeting today, so three of us went out for a nice BBQ lunch.  Memphis style dry rub pork ribs....yummo!
Dang, you guys are killing me today.
Need to enroll me in your stoogie weight loss program.  Doctor prescribed a sleep aid that has the side effect of weight gain - 20 lbs in one month and 35 lbs overall.  Stopped taking the pill but kept the weight.  SHEESH!
With that said, we may just have to put a little contest together.
It takes discipline. Now it's a lifestyle.
lifestyle is what put the weight on.

« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2020, 08:08:35 PM »

Evening CB.

« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2020, 08:09:22 PM »

Afternoon boys.  The usual blowhards weren't at the meeting today, so three of us went out for a nice BBQ lunch.  Memphis style dry rub pork ribs....yummo!
Dang, you guys are killing me today.
Need to enroll me in your stoogie weight loss program.  Doctor prescribed a sleep aid that has the side effect of weight gain - 20 lbs in one month and 35 lbs overall.  Stopped taking the pill but kept the weight.  SHEESH!
With that said, we may just have to put a little contest together.
It takes discipline. Now it's a lifestyle.
I recognize it but I don't want to acknowledge it.
I just said fuk it...its inevitable..  Besides, I dont want to have to buy more clothes.
I’m a fat skinny man.  Weighed 125 out of high school and up to 225 now.  It all goes on the gut.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8