Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2020, 01:25:28 PM »

Interesting place to shop for some more unusual (and usually pretty good) cigars.
Also a decent source for some cigars that are often out of stock at the bigger boys.

https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars

« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2020, 01:26:34 PM »

never too old.

A beer-drinking wife in The Villages was arrested after an alleged attack on her husband of more than 50 years.

Law enforcement was called shortly before midnight Friday to a home in the 600 block of Tarrson Boulevard in the Village of Silver Lake where 76-year-old LaVerne Marian Czarnecki was taken into custody on a charge of domestic battery.

When she was being transported to the Lake County Jail, Czarnecki threatened her husband on three different occasions, according to an arrest report from the Lady Lake Police Department.

“When I get out, I’m going to kill my husband,” she said. “You tell my husband he is dead for this when I get home.”

Her husband said she began drinking beer at 7:30 p.m. that evening and finished her sixth beer at about 9:30 p.m., according to the report. She became “combative” and attempted to sink her nails into his skin, the report said.

She was booked at the Lake County Jail without bond due to the violation of a previous no violent contact order from the court.
And marriage never gets easier.
Well, actually it does...
Not if you actually stay married, or possibly go deaf.
Fortunately, I'm well on my way to the latter. Which is probably why I'm still the former.
Does selective hearing count? I'm looking for an audiologist who will corroborate that I have difficulty with certain frequencies, typically associated with female voices.
That's not difficulty, that is an important genetic mutation for survival.

« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2020, 01:29:52 PM »

Interesting place to shop for some more unusual (and usually pretty good) cigars.
Also a decent source for some cigars that are often out of stock at the bigger boys.

https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars
Also have one of the best "Cigar of the Month" programs offering truly different and interesting cigars.

January offering:
https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars/products/cigar-of-the-month-club?variant=920133745

« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2020, 01:38:29 PM »

Interesting place to shop for some more unusual (and usually pretty good) cigars.
Also a decent source for some cigars that are often out of stock at the bigger boys.

https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars
Also have one of the best "Cigar of the Month" programs offering truly different and interesting cigars.

January offering:
https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars/products/cigar-of-the-month-club?variant=920133745
Oh, and FS orders over $100,
AND somehow, no sales tax charged!

« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2020, 01:39:58 PM »

Anyhow. I absolutely love my Foodi Ninja grill. Doing steaks tonight.
Just picked up a propane tank for the grill.  Maybe mushroom-swiss burgers for the weekend.
Actually, more likely a Trenton Burger!
That looks delightful.

« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2020, 01:43:22 PM »

Interesting place to shop for some more unusual (and usually pretty good) cigars.
Also a decent source for some cigars that are often out of stock at the bigger boys.

https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars
Also have one of the best "Cigar of the Month" programs offering truly different and interesting cigars.

January offering:
https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars/products/cigar-of-the-month-club?variant=920133745
Oh, and FS orders over $100,
AND somehow, no sales tax charged!
But they do have a stupid tax, it looks like. Southern Draw 300 5-pack is 25.47, but the 10-pack is 51.95. So if you're buying, get 2 5-packs instead of a 10er.

« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2020, 02:06:07 PM »

Interesting place to shop for some more unusual (and usually pretty good) cigars.
Also a decent source for some cigars that are often out of stock at the bigger boys.

https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars
Also have one of the best "Cigar of the Month" programs offering truly different and interesting cigars.

January offering:
https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars/products/cigar-of-the-month-club?variant=920133745
Oh, and FS orders over $100,
AND somehow, no sales tax charged!
Never bought from there. Nice selections. It would be nice to be able to order a box.

« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2020, 02:16:44 PM »

good time for a hot soak followed by a nap.

« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2020, 02:18:25 PM »

Good time for a hazzuh!

« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2020, 03:50:20 PM »

Anyhow. I absolutely love my Foodi Ninja grill. Doing steaks tonight.
Ninja Rick!

« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2020, 04:03:25 PM »

Anyhow. I absolutely love my Foodi Ninja grill. Doing steaks tonight.
Ninja Rick!
Hey CB.!!!!
Having me a stogie, Yogi.

« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2020, 05:01:05 PM »

Afternoon boys.  The usual blowhards weren't at the meeting today, so three of us went out for a nice BBQ lunch.  Memphis style dry rub pork ribs....yummo!

« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2020, 06:40:18 PM »

Anyhow. I absolutely love my Foodi Ninja grill. Doing steaks tonight.
Just picked up a propane tank for the grill.  Maybe mushroom-swiss burgers for the weekend.
Actually, more likely a Trenton Burger!
Wowza! I'm starving. Just left the office. This day has kicked my ass.

« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2020, 06:42:33 PM »

Afternoon boys.  The usual blowhards weren't at the meeting today, so three of us went out for a nice BBQ lunch.  Memphis style dry rub pork ribs....yummo!
GFY!

« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2020, 06:42:57 PM »

Afternoon boys.  The usual blowhards weren't at the meeting today, so three of us went out for a nice BBQ lunch.  Memphis style dry rub pork ribs....yummo!
Dang, you guys are killing me today.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8