CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: 1/28/2020  (Read 6503 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 1/28/2020
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2020, 11:29:16 AM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2020, 11:29:53 AM »

never too old.

A beer-drinking wife in The Villages was arrested after an alleged attack on her husband of more than 50 years.

Law enforcement was called shortly before midnight Friday to a home in the 600 block of Tarrson Boulevard in the Village of Silver Lake where 76-year-old LaVerne Marian Czarnecki was taken into custody on a charge of domestic battery.

When she was being transported to the Lake County Jail, Czarnecki threatened her husband on three different occasions, according to an arrest report from the Lady Lake Police Department.

“When I get out, I’m going to kill my husband,” she said. “You tell my husband he is dead for this when I get home.”

Her husband said she began drinking beer at 7:30 p.m. that evening and finished her sixth beer at about 9:30 p.m., according to the report. She became “combative” and attempted to sink her nails into his skin, the report said.

She was booked at the Lake County Jail without bond due to the violation of a previous no violent contact order from the court.
And marriage never gets easier.
Well, actually it does...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2020, 11:38:11 AM »

never too old.

A beer-drinking wife in The Villages was arrested after an alleged attack on her husband of more than 50 years.

Law enforcement was called shortly before midnight Friday to a home in the 600 block of Tarrson Boulevard in the Village of Silver Lake where 76-year-old LaVerne Marian Czarnecki was taken into custody on a charge of domestic battery.

When she was being transported to the Lake County Jail, Czarnecki threatened her husband on three different occasions, according to an arrest report from the Lady Lake Police Department.

“When I get out, I’m going to kill my husband,” she said. “You tell my husband he is dead for this when I get home.”

Her husband said she began drinking beer at 7:30 p.m. that evening and finished her sixth beer at about 9:30 p.m., according to the report. She became “combative” and attempted to sink her nails into his skin, the report said.

She was booked at the Lake County Jail without bond due to the violation of a previous no violent contact order from the court.
Not if you actually stay married, or possibly go deaf.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2020, 11:39:30 AM »

never too old.

Fortunately, I'm well on my way to the latter. Which is probably why I'm still the former.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2020, 11:45:30 AM »

never too old.

Fortunately, I'm well on my way to the latter. Which is probably why I'm still the former.
Does selective hearing count? I'm looking for an audiologist who will corroborate that I have difficulty with certain frequencies, typically associated with female voices.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2020, 11:57:25 AM »

#projectmancave2020
How's that going?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2020, 12:02:37 PM »

#projectmancave2020
How's that going?
Slowly.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2020, 12:47:04 PM »

...Almost as slow as the banter.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2020, 12:56:16 PM »

Anyhow. I absolutely love my Foodi Ninja grill. Doing steaks tonight.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2020, 01:07:48 PM »

Todays offer from SBC:

Tuesday Special!

Today we have one special running until midnight.

Categories
Cavalier Geneve
Fratello
HVC

CODE: TUESDAY = 20% off plus 5% reward points on above categories

Please log in before using code

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2020, 01:08:37 PM »

never too old.

There you go ruling out viable options.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2020, 01:09:49 PM »

...Almost as slow as the banter.
Waddayamean?  We're up to page 5 already.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2020, 01:11:21 PM »

Just picked up a propane tank for the grill.  Maybe mushroom-swiss burgers for the weekend.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2020, 01:13:21 PM »

I may do stuffed pork chops on the grill tonight, baked potatos, and lima beans.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2020, 01:14:38 PM »

Just picked up a propane tank for the grill.  Maybe mushroom-swiss burgers for the weekend.
Actually, more likely a Trenton Burger!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8