Anyone have the current free ship code? SHFREE4A shit the bed.
Order only has to be over $50 this week for free ship.
Or even simpler just add on one of these outstanding Jam Deals.
I was hoping to see some HotD robs or the Cuarentas, but not sure I'm gonna get that lucky.
You might get the Cuarentas yet today
We might even get to 20 deals today.
20 offerings maybe but with luck we might get to 1 deal
Your one deal is up.
Indeed.  I took one.
Nice!  These FDlAs are solid!!
And now they are gone and things have returned to normal
Cigars so bad your top-10 only includes 5 different cigars.

Time to head out for lunch myself, BBL.

Anyone have the current free ship code? SHFREE4A shit the bed.
Order only has to be over $50 this week for free ship.
Or even simpler just add on one of these outstanding Jam Deals.
I was hoping to see some HotD robs or the Cuarentas, but not sure I'm gonna get that lucky.
You might get the Cuarentas yet today
We might even get to 20 deals today.
20 offerings maybe but with luck we might get to 1 deal
Your one deal is up.
Indeed.  I took one.
Nice!  These FDlAs are solid!!
And now they are gone and things have returned to normal
Yup, back to dollar store offerings.

Anyone have the current free ship code? SHFREE4A shit the bed.
Order only has to be over $50 this week for free ship.
Or even simpler just add on one of these outstanding Jam Deals.
I was hoping to see some HotD robs or the Cuarentas, but not sure I'm gonna get that lucky.
You might get the Cuarentas yet today
We might even get to 20 deals today.
20 offerings maybe but with luck we might get to 1 deal
Your one deal is up.
Indeed.  I took one.
Nice!  These FDlAs are solid!!
And now they are gone and things have returned to normal
Yup, back to dollar store offerings.
Judging by his shopping trip yesterday, Tony may be interested

What's for lunch CG I am hungry.  I bought 2 $1 hotdogs yesterday and only ate 1 so may just heat up the 2nd one for today.
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Minestrone
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Minestrone
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Cordon Bleu
   Shredded Italian Beef

What's for lunch CG I am hungry.  I bought 2 $1 hotdogs yesterday and only ate 1 so may just heat up the 2nd one for today.
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Minestrone
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Minestrone
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Cordon Bleu
   Shredded Italian Beef
Soup and that Italian Beef just might be pretty good.

What's for lunch CG I am hungry.  I bought 2 $1 hotdogs yesterday and only ate 1 so may just heat up the 2nd one for today.
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Minestrone
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Minestrone
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Cordon Bleu
   Shredded Italian Beef
now you guys went and made me hungry...
going to go downstairs to get me some soup or something...

Anyone have the current free ship code? SHFREE4A shit the bed.
Order only has to be over $50 this week for free ship.
Or even simpler just add on one of these outstanding Jam Deals.
I was hoping to see some HotD robs or the Cuarentas, but not sure I'm gonna get that lucky.
You might get the Cuarentas yet today
We might even get to 20 deals today.
20 offerings maybe but with luck we might get to 1 deal
Your one deal is up.
Indeed.  I took one.
Nice!  These FDlAs are solid!!
And now they are gone and things have returned to normal
Yup, back to dollar store offerings.
Judging by his shopping trip yesterday, Tony may be interested
You mean Tiony The Hole - he can't say that Fish did not try to warn him.

What's for lunch CG I am hungry.  I bought 2 $1 hotdogs yesterday and only ate 1 so may just heat up the 2nd one for today.
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Minestrone
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Minestrone
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Cordon Bleu
   Shredded Italian Beef
Soup and that Italian Beef just might be pretty good.
You hear that, Tony? TXDave thinks you sound good.

What's for lunch CG I am hungry.  I bought 2 $1 hotdogs yesterday and only ate 1 so may just heat up the 2nd one for today.
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Minestrone
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Minestrone
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Cordon Bleu
   Shredded Italian Beef
now you guys went and made me hungry...
going to go downstairs to get me some soup or something...
Better than me if I want something besides this hot dog I got to walk at least 2-3 blocks to get it.

What's for lunch CG I am hungry.  I bought 2 $1 hotdogs yesterday and only ate 1 so may just heat up the 2nd one for today.
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Minestrone
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Minestrone
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Cordon Bleu
   Shredded Italian Beef
Soup and that Italian Beef just might be pretty good.
You hear that, Tony? TXDave thinks you sound good.
Since I forgot to mention it on Tuesday - GFY

F'n Webinar at noon dammit, what a waste of time.  At least I can banter while listening.

What's for lunch CG I am hungry.  I bought 2 $1 hotdogs yesterday and only ate 1 so may just heat up the 2nd one for today.
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Minestrone
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Minestrone
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Cordon Bleu
   Shredded Italian Beef
Soup and that Italian Beef just might be pretty good.
You hear that, Tony? TXDave thinks you sound good.
It says shredded Italian beef.  Tony getting ripped on his new diet/exercise protocol?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning/afternoon, depending on where you think you are.

Good morning/afternoon, depending on where you think you are.
Still Morning for me so Good Morning SS