Did you read the write-up on these Fusions? What a crock
What, do you mean leftovers from the no longer Vintage 90 and 92?  Gotta read between the lines a little.
That's exactly what I mean, there was probably nothing left of the line the first time around much less now
Table scraps...is this the post-Thanksgiving sale?
Some definite turkeys being offered
This might be the worst jam so far this year. Sheesh!!!
That would be a pretty big accomplishment if they pull it off.

Morning, muchachos,  Apparently I overdid it yesterday, so home in pain today.  Argh.
Morning PirateBret
Yo-ho.

Anyone have the current free ship code? SHFREE4A shit the bed.
Order only has to be over $50 this week for free ship.
Or even simpler just add on one of these outstanding Jam Deals.
I was hoping to see some HotD robs or the Cuarentas, but not sure I'm gonna get that lucky.
You might get the Cuarentas yet today
We might even get to 20 deals today.

Morning, muchachos,  Apparently I overdid it yesterday, so home in pain today.  Argh.
Morning Raz, sorry to hear about the pain returning.
Probably going to have to resort to vicodin.  Hell of a day this will be.  Oh, well.  I'm not dead or paralyzed.  Call it good.

Anyone have the current free ship code? SHFREE4A shit the bed.
Order only has to be over $50 this week for free ship.
Or even simpler just add on one of these outstanding Jam Deals.
I was hoping to see some HotD robs or the Cuarentas, but not sure I'm gonna get that lucky.
You might get the Cuarentas yet today
We might even get to 20 deals today.
20 offerings maybe but with luck we might get to 1 deal

Anyone have the current free ship code? SHFREE4A shit the bed.
Order only has to be over $50 this week for free ship.
Or even simpler just add on one of these outstanding Jam Deals.
I was hoping to see some HotD robs or the Cuarentas, but not sure I'm gonna get that lucky.
You might get the Cuarentas yet today
We might even get to 20 deals today.
20 offerings maybe but with luck we might get to 1 deal
That would be something, at least.

Anyone have the current free ship code? SHFREE4A shit the bed.
Order only has to be over $50 this week for free ship.
Or even simpler just add on one of these outstanding Jam Deals.
I was hoping to see some HotD robs or the Cuarentas, but not sure I'm gonna get that lucky.
You might get the Cuarentas yet today
We might even get to 20 deals today.
20 offerings maybe but with luck we might get to 1 deal
Indeed.

Anyone have the current free ship code? SHFREE4A shit the bed.
Order only has to be over $50 this week for free ship.
Or even simpler just add on one of these outstanding Jam Deals.
I was hoping to see some HotD robs or the Cuarentas, but not sure I'm gonna get that lucky.
You might get the Cuarentas yet today
We might even get to 20 deals today.
20 offerings maybe but with luck we might get to 1 deal
Your one deal is up.

Anyone have the current free ship code? SHFREE4A shit the bed.
Order only has to be over $50 this week for free ship.
Or even simpler just add on one of these outstanding Jam Deals.
I was hoping to see some HotD robs or the Cuarentas, but not sure I'm gonna get that lucky.
You might get the Cuarentas yet today
We might even get to 20 deals today.
20 offerings maybe but with luck we might get to 1 deal
Your one deal is up.
Nice smokes for sure.

Anyone have the current free ship code? SHFREE4A shit the bed.
Order only has to be over $50 this week for free ship.
Or even simpler just add on one of these outstanding Jam Deals.
I was hoping to see some HotD robs or the Cuarentas, but not sure I'm gonna get that lucky.
You might get the Cuarentas yet today
We might even get to 20 deals today.
20 offerings maybe but with luck we might get to 1 deal
Your one deal is up.
Indeed.  I took one.

14 Flor de Las Antillas Toro (6.0" x 52)
          5/27.50
13 La Perla Habana Morado Belicoso (6.2" x 52)
        10/27.50
12 Obsidian Robusto (5.5" x 54)
        10/24.99
11 Oliva Serie "V" Melanio Robusto
          5/29.99
10 Rocky Patel Fusion Torpedo ((6.2" x 52)
         10/37.50
 9 Bahia Vintage Torpedo (6.0" x 52)
         10/22.50
 8 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto (5.0 x 50)
         10/34.50
 7 ACID Kuba Kuba Maduro (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 6 Diesel Unholy Cocktail (torpedo) (5.0"x56)
         10/29.99
 5 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto (5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 4 Latitude Zero Torpedo (6.5"x52)
         10/29.99
 3 Man O' War Ruination War Horse (Perfecto)
          5/29.99
 2 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 Brick House Robusto
          5/24.10

Anyone have the current free ship code? SHFREE4A shit the bed.
Order only has to be over $50 this week for free ship.
Or even simpler just add on one of these outstanding Jam Deals.
I was hoping to see some HotD robs or the Cuarentas, but not sure I'm gonna get that lucky.
You might get the Cuarentas yet today
We might even get to 20 deals today.
20 offerings maybe but with luck we might get to 1 deal
Your one deal is up.
Indeed.  I took one.
Nice!  These FDlAs are solid!!

Anyone have the current free ship code? SHFREE4A shit the bed.
Order only has to be over $50 this week for free ship.
Or even simpler just add on one of these outstanding Jam Deals.
I was hoping to see some HotD robs or the Cuarentas, but not sure I'm gonna get that lucky.
You might get the Cuarentas yet today
We might even get to 20 deals today.
20 offerings maybe but with luck we might get to 1 deal
Your one deal is up.
Indeed.  I took one.
Nice!  These FDlAs are solid!!
And now they are gone and things have returned to normal

15 Gran Habano Top Ten Sampler Robusto (5.0" x 50)
         10/23.50
[...]

What's for lunch CG I am hungry.  I bought 2 $1 hotdogs yesterday and only ate 1 so may just heat up the 2nd one for today.