CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17

Author Topic: 12/1/2014  (Read 34597 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 12/1/2014
« Reply #150 on: December 01, 2014, 11:13:04 AM »

You take off for the weekend and expect us to catch you up?  ....and there's also that Facebook phobia.....
If it was not for Facebook you would have 5 snowmen by now~! :)
This site is plenty, I'm not chasing you dicks around on Facebook!  ;D
I don't do Facebook either but someone just sent this to me and it's pretty funny.  You don't need to be on Facebook in order to see it.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=361905953983659&pnref=story

Although, it may not clear your workplace firewall if it's restricted from social network sites...  ;)

Morning, Tony. You decide to go PC with the snowmen.
That's exactly right, Steve.  I really wanted to do a menorah but was worried I'd find a burning cross in my front yard when I got home.
....and that would be from his lovely bride....
Are you calling my wife antisemitic?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #151 on: December 01, 2014, 11:16:07 AM »

Happy Cyber Monday Gents!  It's a balmy -15deg here in Fargo with a wind chill of -28!
Morning Shaun, Mark. That's quite balmy, indeed. Sheesh.
Good mornin Dave - how was the smoke!?!
Simply amazing. 10/10, easily. Thanks again.
No problem bud - that's one of my favorite sizes too, just perfect.
Agreed, like that size in just about anything.
Do tell, what cigar are we talkin'?
You take off for the weekend and expect us to catch you up?  ....and there's also that Facebook phobia.....
I just watched Lewis Black's Stand up Comedy, "Old Yeller."  He had some pretty funny stuff to say about Facebook...

sfish

« Reply #152 on: December 01, 2014, 11:18:01 AM »

I don't do Facebook either but someone just sent this to me and it's pretty funny.  You don't need to be on Facebook in order to see it.

Although, it may not clear your workplace firewall if it's restricted from social network sites...  ;)

That's exactly right, Steve.  I really wanted to do a menorah but was worried I'd find a burning cross in my front yard when I got home.
No, just antiTony

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #153 on: December 01, 2014, 11:21:14 AM »

Why, does she have to use an inhaler?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #154 on: December 01, 2014, 11:22:56 AM »

entertaining morning. tree butchers dropped a tree in the park and wiped out an electric meter and panel box. sparks flying all over the place.
family of 5  that were evicted from their apartment moving into a pickup camper across from me and they have a big dog! place is just big enough for a single camper for a weekend let alone family of 5. three other campers pulled in too. fun fun fun!
Why do these situations seem to follow Dean?  :)
just can't seem to avoid chaos, drama, and deadbeats.
Maybe the dog is thinking the same thing...  I found this nice truck to live in and I can't get away from these deadbeats.. :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2014, 11:26:59 AM »

Good morning cigar critters....

Morning, Dad. Any story worthy chaos for you this weekend?
We've been trying to potty train the 3 year old.  When I change him I keep telling him, "I don't know how you can sit in all that poop...  That just has to feel terrible all stuck between your legs. YUCK..!"  So I'm in the kitchen, and I hear my granddaughter yelling for me.  She's in the her bathroom and is saying, "I need you to squeeze my hand to make the poop come out...!"  I notice that I didn't see my grandson anywhere, so I told her to wait while I look for him.  I find him laying on his mommy and daddy's bed waiting for his diaper to be changed. (note: two poop problems at the same time..)  I asked him, "did you poop.?"  No papaw...!  Are you sure you didn't poop...?  No pawpw...!  So I said, "well I'd better check you anyway..!"  I check him and his diaper is just full of shit...  I said, "yelp, you were right.... no poop..!"  And I turned around and started leaving the room.  He paniced and started yealing, "stop, stop....pawpa don't go..., I pooped, I pooped...!!!!!"  He was so funny.  I guess that was sort of a cheep joke to pull on a 3 year old, but now at least I know he's realized that sitting in poop is a problem.  Hopefully, potty train is right around the corner.. :)
Well, good thing it wasn't time for your constitutional....hit the trifecta!
That's why I drink a pot of coffee before I go over there... :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2014, 11:31:04 AM »

2 hours and 15 fuk'n minutes of  meeting......

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2014, 11:44:22 AM »

Happy Cyber Monday Gents!  It's a balmy -15deg here in Fargo with a wind chill of -28!
Morning Shaun, Mark. That's quite balmy, indeed. Sheesh.
Good mornin Dave - how was the smoke!?!
Simply amazing. 10/10, easily. Thanks again.
No problem bud - that's one of my favorite sizes too, just perfect.
Agreed, like that size in just about anything.
Do tell, what cigar are we talkin'?
I just watched Lewis Black's Stand up Comedy, "Old Yeller."  He had some pretty funny stuff to say about Facebook...
Seen him live twice. Hilarious dude.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2014, 11:45:56 AM »

entertaining morning. tree butchers dropped a tree in the park and wiped out an electric meter and panel box. sparks flying all over the place.
family of 5  that were evicted from their apartment moving into a pickup camper across from me and they have a big dog! place is just big enough for a single camper for a weekend let alone family of 5. three other campers pulled in too. fun fun fun!
Maybe the dog is thinking the same thing...  I found this nice truck to live in and I can't get away from these deadbeats.. :)
Sounds like Rich Danny is creating some measurable success at raising the socio-economic quality of the campers!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #159 on: December 01, 2014, 11:46:40 AM »

No, just antiTony
Me too.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #160 on: December 01, 2014, 11:47:08 AM »

Why, does she have to use an inhaler?
LMFAO!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #161 on: December 01, 2014, 11:52:33 AM »

Have a Perdomo Sun Grown at the ready. gonna take advantage of this 55 degree day to get outside.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #162 on: December 01, 2014, 11:58:28 AM »

Time for a break.  bbl

dwgbryant

« Reply #163 on: December 01, 2014, 12:00:35 PM »

Sounds like Rich Danny is creating some measurable success at raising the socio-economic quality of the campers!
he asked Rick to ask me if he could come along on the shopping spree. Rick told him to ask me himself. he didn't. Rick is going to fog around my camper after I take him for cigarettes, booze, bank, dollar store, hardware store, and groceries. 5 of 6 stops complete.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #164 on: December 01, 2014, 12:00:53 PM »

Time to feed this animal.  Not sure lettuce is gonna do the trick.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17