CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: 12/1/2014  (Read 34567 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 12/1/2014
« Reply #135 on: December 01, 2014, 10:27:38 AM »

Good morning cigar critters....

Morning, Dad. Any story worthy chaos for you this weekend?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2014, 10:27:43 AM »

Happy Cyber Monday Gents!  It's a balmy -15deg here in Fargo with a wind chill of -28!
Damn that's cold...  When you milk the cows do you get ice cream...?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #137 on: December 01, 2014, 10:30:08 AM »

entertaining morning. tree butchers dropped a tree in the park and wiped out an electric meter and panel box. sparks flying all over the place.
family of 5  that were evicted from their apartment moving into a pickup camper across from me and they have a big dog! place is just big enough for a single camper for a weekend let alone family of 5. three other campers pulled in too. fun fun fun!
Why do these situations seem to follow Dean?  :)
just can't seem to avoid chaos, drama, and deadbeats.
I wouldn't have it any other way.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #138 on: December 01, 2014, 10:33:29 AM »

You take off for the weekend and expect us to catch you up?  ....and there's also that Facebook phobia.....
If it was not for Facebook you would have 5 snowmen by now~! :)
This site is plenty, I'm not chasing you dicks around on Facebook!  ;D
I don't do Facebook either but someone just sent this to me and it's pretty funny.  You don't need to be on Facebook in order to see it.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=361905953983659&pnref=story

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2014, 10:36:18 AM »

You take off for the weekend and expect us to catch you up?  ....and there's also that Facebook phobia.....
I don't do Facebook either but someone just sent this to me and it's pretty funny.  You don't need to be on Facebook in order to see it.

Although, it may not clear your workplace firewall if it's restricted from social network sites...  ;)

Morning, Tony. You decide to go PC with the snowmen.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #140 on: December 01, 2014, 10:39:53 AM »

Although, it may not clear your workplace firewall if it's restricted from social network sites...  ;)

That's exactly right, Steve.  I really wanted to do a menorah but was worried I'd find a burning cross in my front yard when I got home.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2014, 10:43:03 AM »

That's exactly right, Steve.  I really wanted to do a menorah but was worried I'd find a burning cross in my front yard when I got home.

Understandable. No one wants that kinda light show for the holidays.

Nice game yesterday, huh. SOS-DD

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2014, 10:46:37 AM »

We've been trying to potty train the 3 year old.  When I change him I keep telling him, "I don't know how you can sit in all that poop...  That just has to feel terrible all stuck between your legs. YUCK..!"  So I'm in the kitchen, and I hear my granddaughter yelling for me.  She's in the her bathroom and is saying, "I need you to squeeze my hand to make the poop come out...!"  I notice that I didn't see my grandson anywhere, so I told her to wait while I look for him.  I find him laying on his mommy and daddy's bed waiting for his diaper to be changed. (note: two poop problems at the same time..)  I asked him, "did you poop.?"  No papaw...!  Are you sure you didn't poop...?  No pawpw...!  So I said, "well I'd better check you anyway..!"  I check him and his diaper is just full of shit...  I said, "yelp, you were right.... no poop..!"  And I turned around and started leaving the room.  He paniced and started yealing, "stop, stop....pawpa don't go..., I pooped, I pooped...!!!!!"  He was so funny.  I guess that was sort of a cheep joke to pull on a 3 year old, but now at least I know he's realized that sitting in poop is a problem.  Hopefully, potty train is right around the corner.. :)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #143 on: December 01, 2014, 10:46:57 AM »

....and that would be from his lovely bride....

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2014, 10:49:11 AM »

We've been trying to potty train the 3 year old.  When I change him I keep telling him, "I don't know how you can sit in all that poop...  That just has to feel terrible all stuck between your legs. YUCK..!"  So I'm in the kitchen, and I hear my granddaughter yelling for me.  She's in the her bathroom and is saying, "I need you to squeeze my hand to make the poop come out...!"  I notice that I didn't see my grandson anywhere, so I told her to wait while I look for him.  I find him laying on his mommy and daddy's bed waiting for his diaper to be changed. (note: two poop problems at the same time..)  I asked him, "did you poop.?"  No papaw...!  Are you sure you didn't poop...?  No pawpw...!  So I said, "well I'd better check you anyway..!"  I check him and his diaper is just full of shit...  I said, "yelp, you were right.... no poop..!"  And I turned around and started leaving the room.  He paniced and started yealing, "stop, stop....pawpa don't go..., I pooped, I pooped...!!!!!"  He was so funny.  I guess that was sort of a cheep joke to pull on a 3 year old, but now at least I know he's realized that sitting in poop is a problem.  Hopefully, potty train is right around the corner.. :)
Well, good thing it wasn't time for your constitutional....hit the trifecta!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2014, 10:57:16 AM »

Missed your Birthday (I need to remember to look at that calendar once in a while) but Happy Birthday Yesterday Golfing Dave. Hope you had a nice day and got a few golf balls not blue balls ;)
Thanks. Didn't get any golf balls, but definitely didn't get any blue balls, either.
Didn't really need that mental image of you rubbing one out with a little hat and noise maker
Now I kinda wish I had the hat and noise maker.
I'm sure BD has some costumes and accessories he can loan you.
Of that I have no doubt.
The closest thing my wife has is a hot blue wig, sunglasses and a long cigarette holder.  Will that work..?

sfish

« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2014, 10:57:39 AM »

Good Morning Tony, T Dave and S Fish, I think I got all the slackers that have shown up so far.
I smoked the Warhead II on Saturday, liked it a bit better then the Warhead I. I felt like it was a bit more powerful
Have yet to try the II but smoked a Warhead on Saturday myself and without having a II it is definitely the best 601 out there right now IMHO.  But I still think it is so similar to an old Blue that it is perhaps a new name on the old blend in order to jack the price up.

Speaking of Blues, there were some DPG Blue Toro's @ Cigar.com for $5 Off regular Jam Pricing... 10/$34.99
Morning Steve, that is a nice deal on an excellent cigar

Sake Bombs due in tomorrow. Don't know when I'll sample. I may just ask the UPS guy for a light at the truck.  ;D

Also, This years VaS was delivered to the local shop, so I picked up 2. Was also available on tap as a seasonal release at the sports bar... which I enjoyed. I have been really liking the Terrapin W&B as well.
Lucky bastidge! I still can't find it around here yet. Had some Sierra Nevada Narwhal Stout which was very good, comes in 4-packs

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #147 on: December 01, 2014, 11:03:05 AM »

good morning guys.
There's the Monday lover. Morning Dean.
a lovely Monday indeed. 63 degrees going into the high 70's.
If you start now, you can make yourself a hammock out of duck tape...!

484 days     15 hours     7 minutes

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #148 on: December 01, 2014, 11:09:31 AM »

Understandable. No one wants that kinda light show for the holidays.

Nice game yesterday, huh. SOS-DD
Only saw the score and heard some hubbub on here last evening.  Wasn't home to watch.  Luckily everyone else in our division (except the fucking Bungles) lost too.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #149 on: December 01, 2014, 11:12:03 AM »

gotta get going. tentative landlord called. dropping off the paperwork. I need to get out of here!
Do you think we'll all fit on the screened in porch when we come to visit..?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17