BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Morning, Fellas. Hope everyone's Holiday went well.

We seem to be plagued with CyberSuckiness thus far...

G'Morning, Fellas. Hope everyone's Holiday went well.

We seem to be plagued with CyberSuckiness thus far...
Good morning Steve, Dean, and everyone else I missed with my work-a-ference!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning men.  Don't know about y'all, but the only decent cybermonday deal I've seen, cigar wise, are the V's double rob's, $100/24 at CI.  Otherwise, meh city.

Agree'd. Although, I liked that deal better when it was for the torp's a few months back.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good Morning Tony, T Dave and S Fish, I think I got all the slackers that have shown up so far.
I smoked the Warhead II on Saturday, liked it a bit better then the Warhead I. I felt like it was a bit more powerful
Have yet to try the II but smoked a Warhead on Saturday myself and without having a II it is definitely the best 601 out there right now IMHO.  But I still think it is so similar to an old Blue that it is perhaps a new name on the old blend in order to jack the price up.

Speaking of Blues, there were some DPG Blue Toro's @ Cigar.com for $5 Off regular Jam Pricing... 10/$34.99

Good Morning Tony, T Dave and S Fish, I think I got all the slackers that have shown up so far.
I smoked the Warhead II on Saturday, liked it a bit better then the Warhead I. I felt like it was a bit more powerful
Have yet to try the II but smoked a Warhead on Saturday myself and without having a II it is definitely the best 601 out there right now IMHO.  But I still think it is so similar to an old Blue that it is perhaps a new name on the old blend in order to jack the price up.

Speaking of Blues, there were some DPG Blue Toro's @ Cigar.com for $5 Off regular Jam Pricing... 10/$34.99
Morning Steve, that is a nice deal on an excellent cigar
Logged

dwgbryant

entertaining morning. tree butchers dropped a tree in the park and wiped out an electric meter and panel box. sparks flying all over the place.
family of 5  that were evicted from their apartment moving into a pickup camper across from me and they have a big dog! place is just big enough for a single camper for a weekend let alone family of 5. three other campers pulled in too. fun fun fun!
Logged

dwgbryant

gotta get going. tentative landlord called. dropping off the paperwork. I need to get out of here!

gotta get going. tentative landlord called. dropping off the paperwork. I need to get out of here!
Hope all goes well.  Looks like you timed this one just right.

entertaining morning. tree butchers dropped a tree in the park and wiped out an electric meter and panel box. sparks flying all over the place.
family of 5  that were evicted from their apartment moving into a pickup camper across from me and they have a big dog! place is just big enough for a single camper for a weekend let alone family of 5. three other campers pulled in too. fun fun fun!
Why do these situations seem to follow Dean?  :)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good Morning Tony, T Dave and S Fish, I think I got all the slackers that have shown up so far.
I smoked the Warhead II on Saturday, liked it a bit better then the Warhead I. I felt like it was a bit more powerful
Have yet to try the II but smoked a Warhead on Saturday myself and without having a II it is definitely the best 601 out there right now IMHO.  But I still think it is so similar to an old Blue that it is perhaps a new name on the old blend in order to jack the price up.

Speaking of Blues, there were some DPG Blue Toro's @ Cigar.com for $5 Off regular Jam Pricing... 10/$34.99
Morning Steve, that is a nice deal on an excellent cigar

Sake Bombs due in tomorrow. Don't know when I'll sample. I may just ask the UPS guy for a light at the truck.  ;D

Also, This years VaS was delivered to the local shop, so I picked up 2. Was also available on tap as a seasonal release at the sports bar... which I enjoyed. I have been really liking the Terrapin W&B as well.
Logged

dwgbryant

entertaining morning. tree butchers dropped a tree in the park and wiped out an electric meter and panel box. sparks flying all over the place.
family of 5  that were evicted from their apartment moving into a pickup camper across from me and they have a big dog! place is just big enough for a single camper for a weekend let alone family of 5. three other campers pulled in too. fun fun fun!
Why do these situations seem to follow Dean?  :)
just can't seem to avoid chaos, drama, and deadbeats.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning cigar critters....
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

NEW Famous code... 20% OFF $125 or more.

EMCM20PR
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

NEW Famous code... 20% OFF $125 or more.

EMCM20PR

Did anyone go for the $40 Visa Giftcard? Not a fan of 'future' purchase coupons myself.

entertaining morning. tree butchers dropped a tree in the park and wiped out an electric meter and panel box. sparks flying all over the place.
family of 5  that were evicted from their apartment moving into a pickup camper across from me and they have a big dog! place is just big enough for a single camper for a weekend let alone family of 5. three other campers pulled in too. fun fun fun!
Why do these situations seem to follow Dean?  :)
just can't seem to avoid chaos, drama, and deadbeats.
Well, it does make the rest of us feel better....I am very happy for the lack of chaos, drama and deadbeats.