ss2

  • Summertime!!

sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.

Eyes is out of here.

sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Likewise.  On the plus side was a meeting at a very good Austin BBQ joint.  On the minus side I noticed they now have prominatent "no smoking" signs on their beautiful patio overlooking the hill country.  Used to be able to enjoy a cigar out there.  As TXDave would say, the Austin commies continue their march unabated.

Almost gone but those 8-5-8's were a decent offer
Would treat myself to them back in the salad days.
Gone now and got some sure enough turds up.  RP Fusions
Another crappy offering for another crappy Jam.
Crapbalaya!

sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Likewise.  On the plus side was a meeting at a very good Austin BBQ joint.  On the minus side I noticed they now have prominatent "no smoking" signs on their beautiful patio overlooking the hill country.  Used to be able to enjoy a cigar out there.  As TXDave would say, the Austin commies continue their march unabated.
The Commiewealth of Austin?  Say it ain't so!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

ss2

  • Summertime!!

sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Likewise.  On the plus side was a meeting at a very good Austin BBQ joint.  On the minus side I noticed they now have prominatent "no smoking" signs on their beautiful patio overlooking the hill country.  Used to be able to enjoy a cigar out there.  As TXDave would say, the Austin commies continue their march unabated.
The Commiewealth of Austin?  Say it ain't so!
CB!!  How ya doooin'?  how was the trip?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Likewise.  On the plus side was a meeting at a very good Austin BBQ joint.  On the minus side I noticed they now have prominatent "no smoking" signs on their beautiful patio overlooking the hill country.  Used to be able to enjoy a cigar out there.  As TXDave would say, the Austin commies continue their march unabated.
>>>Can't understand the whole "you can't smoke outside" thing.  I mean,  I fully understand the smoking INSIDE thing, but can't smoke outside?  sort of draws a "WTF?" from me.  I mean you are out fucking side.  the bad things in a cigar don't hold a candle to the carcinogens already in the air out there.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

damn habits (>>>)  haven't posted in the banter for a few weeks and still revert sometimes.

sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Likewise.  On the plus side was a meeting at a very good Austin BBQ joint.  On the minus side I noticed they now have prominatent "no smoking" signs on their beautiful patio overlooking the hill country.  Used to be able to enjoy a cigar out there.  As TXDave would say, the Austin commies continue their march unabated.
The Commiewealth of Austin?  Say it ain't so!
Hey Mikey.  Oh yeah, the nanny state is hitting on all cylinders down here.

damn habits (>>>)  haven't posted in the banter for a few weeks and still revert sometimes.
Darn, you caught yourself, depriving us of the opportunity to give you schitt about it.  ;)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

ahhh damn,  sorry!  :P   Hi Mark!

sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Likewise.  On the plus side was a meeting at a very good Austin BBQ joint.  On the minus side I noticed they now have prominatent "no smoking" signs on their beautiful patio overlooking the hill country.  Used to be able to enjoy a cigar out there.  As TXDave would say, the Austin commies continue their march unabated.
The Commiewealth of Austin?  Say it ain't so!
CB!!  How ya doooin'?  how was the trip?
Trip was good, thanks.  Drive back, no so much.  Warden caught a cold and wasn't up to driving and woke up to a flat the next morning. Shit happens.  Wazzup with you and yours?

sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Likewise.  On the plus side was a meeting at a very good Austin BBQ joint.  On the minus side I noticed they now have prominatent "no smoking" signs on their beautiful patio overlooking the hill country.  Used to be able to enjoy a cigar out there.  As TXDave would say, the Austin commies continue their march unabated.
The Commiewealth of Austin?  Say it ain't so!
Hey Mikey.  Oh yeah, the nanny state is hitting on all cylinders down here.
Just imagine what we would do to ourselves if we weren't properly supervised.  Shit, we might even live our lives the way we want to.  Can't have that!