68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Rain here for the weekend, we desperately need it but would rather have it mid week.  Plan to go to the Jester King Brewery on Saturday but that is not a pleasant place to be in the rain.
Building a workbench at a friends house this weekend(on Sat) - might see if I can get his garage all stinky :)
No Stink = No Bench

68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Rain here for the weekend, we desperately need it but would rather have it mid week.  Plan to go to the Jester King Brewery on Saturday but that is not a pleasant place to be in the rain.
Building a workbench at a friends house this weekend(on Sat) - might see if I can get his garage all stinky :)
No Stink = No Bench
I asked if his wife liked the smell of cigars, he said no - hope she isn't home on Saturday ;)

OK, can't wait any longer, I gotta get outta here.  Looks like I'll be coming back later.  Overtime!!  Have a great weekend and Thanksgiving, all!
That's it for me too, if Joe's not working, I'm not working! See you guys tomorrow
It's Joe's fault?  Of course it is 'sides he isn't here to defend himself.

68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Rain here for the weekend, we desperately need it but would rather have it mid week.  Plan to go to the Jester King Brewery on Saturday but that is not a pleasant place to be in the rain.
Who pays attention to the weather when they're at a brewery?

68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Rain here for the weekend, we desperately need it but would rather have it mid week.  Plan to go to the Jester King Brewery on Saturday but that is not a pleasant place to be in the rain.
Who pays attention to the weather when they're at a brewery?
It is an outdoor place so I do.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

18 Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Maduro (6.0"x47)
          5/22.50
17 Spectre Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
16 AVO XO Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/24.50
15 Diesel Introductory Sampler #2
Diesel Introductory Sampler #2 includes:
3 - Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo (5" x 56)
3 - Diesel Unlimited d.5 (5.5" x 54)
3 - Diesel Hair of the Dog Robusto (5" x 50)
          9/27.50
14 Xikar Defiance The Instigator (Torpedo)
          5/18.50
13 Punch Bareknuckle Elites (5.2"x45)
         10/28.50
12 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
11 My Father Lancero's
          5/32.50
10 CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 9 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/22.50
 8 Oliva Saison Torpedo (6.0"x52)
         10/34.99
 7 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 6 CAO Italia Novella (4.5"x46)
         10/34.99
 5 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Torpedo
          5/19.50
 4 Man O' War Ruination Belicoso (5.7"x56)
         10/39.99
 3  La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black #58 Gordo
          5/22.50
 2  Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
         10/39.99
 1  PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Torpedo
          5/19.99

68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Rain here for the weekend, we desperately need it but would rather have it mid week.  Plan to go to the Jester King Brewery on Saturday but that is not a pleasant place to be in the rain.
Who pays attention to the weather when they're at a brewery?
It is an outdoor place so I do.
Got me there.  Never mind.

68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Rain here for the weekend, we desperately need it but would rather have it mid week.  Plan to go to the Jester King Brewery on Saturday but that is not a pleasant place to be in the rain.
Who pays attention to the weather when they're at a brewery?
It is an outdoor place so I do.
Got me there.  Never mind.
:)

Almost gone but those 8-5-8's were a decent offer

68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Rain here for the weekend, we desperately need it but would rather have it mid week.  Plan to go to the Jester King Brewery on Saturday but that is not a pleasant place to be in the rain.
Who pays attention to the weather when they're at a brewery?
It is an outdoor place so I do.
Got me there.  Never mind.
:)
I have been there one time when it was raining and it was not pleasant!  Gets muddy and nasty.

Almost gone but those 8-5-8's were a decent offer
Would treat myself to them back in the salad days.

Almost gone but those 8-5-8's were a decent offer
Would treat myself to them back in the salad days.
Gone now and got some sure enough turds up.  RP Fusions
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

19 Rocky Patel Fusion Torpedo (6.2"x52)
         10/37.50
[...]

Another crappy offering for another crappy Jam.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Almost gone but those 8-5-8's were a decent offer
Would treat myself to them back in the salad days.
Gone now and got some sure enough turds up.  RP Fusions
Like tyhe 858's these aren't even fusions.  they're "New"  and they seem to think 'charming"  just exactly what the hell is a charming cigar?  (other than these rp faux fusions)