« Reply #285 on: October 31, 2014, 03:50:38 PM »

What you working guys up to?  Lunch and nap out of the way about time to pour a nice beer and light something up I guess.
Workin :)  Enjoying the 40deg temp(NOT!)

Don't feel too bad. It's about 50 here, going dawn to 30 tonight... spoiled by those cool(er) days earlier this month.
Was 16deg when I went to work today...16!
No fuk'n thanks!  73 here now with a north breeze and that is a touch chilly.

Shit. A chilly 73... I'm jealous.
A near arctic 44 in the morning.
Surprised they didn't cancel school for a fear of frost
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #286 on: October 31, 2014, 03:52:11 PM »

23 JOYA Red by JDN Canonazo

          5/25.00

22 Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Toro

         10/32.50

21 601 Serie Blue Box-Press Maduro Robusto

         10/39.99

20 Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto

         10/34.99
19 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Pirate Torpedo

          5/19.50

18 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona

         10/34.99
17 Rocky Patel Connecticut

         10/29.50
16 Padron Maduro Padron #3000 Maduro

         4/24.00

15 La Aurora 1495 Series

         10/29.99
14 CAO Dream Team Sampler

The CAO Dream Team Sampler includes:
2 - CAO Black Ltd. Bengal (6" x 50)
2 - CAO 'VR' Moby (6" x 50)
2 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5" x 56)
2 - CAO Italia Ciao (5" x 56)
2 - CAO Mx2 Robusto (5" x 52)
          1/29.00
13 MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend

          5/25.00

12 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes

         10/29.99

11 My Father No. 4 (lancero)

          5/32.50

10 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure

         10/39.50

 9 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso

          5/29.50
  8 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully

         10/39.99
 7 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No. 58

          5/22.50

 6 Asylum Toro

         10/29.99

 5 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Double Toro

          5/24.50

 4 Man O' War Torpedo

         10/37.50

 3 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5 /23.50
 2 Latitude Zero
         10/34.99
 1 La Aroma de Cuba
          5/24.00
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #287 on: October 31, 2014, 03:52:13 PM »

What you working guys up to?  Lunch and nap out of the way about time to pour a nice beer and light something up I guess.

Hey there , Dean... er N8tive. Sounds like a nice senior afternoon so far. Practice makes perfect!
That's right by the time I retire I will be an expert on living retired

Ya. I have to work up the 5-6 cigars Dean can put away. Guess we'll see how he does in the Summer humidity there. I think he missed most of it.

« Reply #288 on: October 31, 2014, 03:52:51 PM »

What you working guys up to?  Lunch and nap out of the way about time to pour a nice beer and light something up I guess.
Workin :)  Enjoying the 40deg temp(NOT!)

Don't feel too bad. It's about 50 here, going dawn to 30 tonight... spoiled by those cool(er) days earlier this month.
Was 16deg when I went to work today...16!
No fuk'n thanks!  73 here now with a north breeze and that is a touch chilly.

Shit. A chilly 73... I'm jealous.
A near arctic 44 in the morning.
Surprised they didn't cancel school for a fear of frost
Usually do that when it gets to the mid 30's.  Hell we had a 1/4" blizzard in January and closed them a couple of days.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #289 on: October 31, 2014, 03:53:14 PM »

Good afternoon guys, another work week in the books.

« Reply #290 on: October 31, 2014, 03:53:53 PM »

What you working guys up to?  Lunch and nap out of the way about time to pour a nice beer and light something up I guess.

Hey there , Dean... er N8tive. Sounds like a nice senior afternoon so far. Practice makes perfect!
That's right by the time I retire I will be an expert on living retired

Ya. I have to work up the 5-6 cigars Dean can put away. Guess we'll see how he does in the Summer humidity there. I think he missed most of it.
I think the test comes when it gets much colder there than in his FL dreams.

« Reply #291 on: October 31, 2014, 03:54:19 PM »

Good afternoon guys, another work week in the books.
Good for you and off tomorrow!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #292 on: October 31, 2014, 03:55:21 PM »

Good afternoon guys, another work week in the books.

Hey, Chip. Just about ready to wrap it up myself.

« Reply #293 on: October 31, 2014, 03:56:14 PM »

Good afternoon guys, another work week in the books.
Good to see ya Chip!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #294 on: October 31, 2014, 03:56:26 PM »

What you working guys up to?  Lunch and nap out of the way about time to pour a nice beer and light something up I guess.

Hey there , Dean... er N8tive. Sounds like a nice senior afternoon so far. Practice makes perfect!
That's right by the time I retire I will be an expert on living retired

Ya. I have to work up the 5-6 cigars Dean can put away. Guess we'll see how he does in the Summer humidity there. I think he missed most of it.
I think the test comes when it gets much colder there than in his FL dreams.

True. He may be confusing it with Hawaii. He's coming from NY though. It may not be his dream, but it's a vast improvement... for the weather that is.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #295 on: October 31, 2014, 03:56:48 PM »

What you working guys up to?  Lunch and nap out of the way about time to pour a nice beer and light something up I guess.
Workin :)  Enjoying the 40deg temp(NOT!)

Don't feel too bad. It's about 50 here, going dawn to 30 tonight... spoiled by those cool(er) days earlier this month.
Was 16deg when I went to work today...16!
Yeah, but aren't you in upper eastern Jibip?  it's SUPPOSED to be cold up there....

« Reply #296 on: October 31, 2014, 03:56:50 PM »

I am out for the day, time to get goin on this paper before I pass out all the candy to the kiddos!
Have a good weekend gents!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #297 on: October 31, 2014, 03:57:06 PM »

Good afternoon guys, another work week in the books.
Good to see ya Chip!
Howdy Shaun.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #298 on: October 31, 2014, 03:57:32 PM »

I am out for the day, time to get goin on this paper before I pass out all the candy to the kiddos!
Have a good weekend gents!
Enjoy your weekend also!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #299 on: October 31, 2014, 03:57:43 PM »

What you working guys up to?  Lunch and nap out of the way about time to pour a nice beer and light something up I guess.
Workin :)  Enjoying the 40deg temp(NOT!)

Don't feel too bad. It's about 50 here, going dawn to 30 tonight... spoiled by those cool(er) days earlier this month.
Was 16deg when I went to work today...16!
No fuk'n thanks!  73 here now with a north breeze and that is a touch chilly.

Shit. A chilly 73... I'm jealous.
A near arctic 44 in the morning.
47 this morning here.  supposed to be low to mid 30's tomorrow.