CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27

Author Topic: 10/31/2014  (Read 39469 times)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #255 on: October 31, 2014, 02:57:46 PM »

Ahhh, and the nice office manager has just brought me a little brown box with 5 CyB's in it.  What a nice lady!
Nicer if it was her credit card that bought 'em.   ;D
We also know her name isn't Lori
LOL, also true!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #256 on: October 31, 2014, 03:01:31 PM »

Ahhh, and the nice office manager has just brought me a little brown box with 5 CyB's in it.  What a nice lady!
LOL, so true.  Probably not THAT nice...at least she doesn't wrinkle her nose and make ug sounds when she hands me the box.  She does know what's in them.
She sounds like the two we have at my company - they either bring them up and give me a smile or the standard email 'you have a box in the mailroom'...they just think I'm so cute with my little cigars.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #257 on: October 31, 2014, 03:02:02 PM »

Is there anyone at home....
I need to go home, had enough today for a Friday...need to write my paper that's due Sunday too, not going very well
But it's not Saturday night 2:30AM....How can you possibly get into the mood to write a paper?
No shit right, just like the good ol days
well, don't remember them as "good" only hectic.  the late night writing parties were usually a direct result from some nefarious activity taking place when I SHOULD have been writing the paper.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #258 on: October 31, 2014, 03:04:02 PM »

LOL, so true.  Probably not THAT nice...at least she doesn't wrinkle her nose and make ug sounds when she hands me the box.  She does know what's in them.
She sounds like the two we have at my company - they either bring them up and give me a smile or the standard email 'you have a box in the mailroom'...they just think I'm so cute with my little cigars.
Yeah, until you fire one up....

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #259 on: October 31, 2014, 03:14:14 PM »

Ahhh. They think you have a little cigar.  ;)

Threebean

« Reply #260 on: October 31, 2014, 03:17:55 PM »

Yeah, I'm sure that's what they think.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #261 on: October 31, 2014, 03:18:55 PM »

1st thought after seeing this was " Well, never know, they may ask to smoke a little cigar"   but then it reminded me of the restaurant in Delaware City, DE  on Clinton st.  called " Lowinski's on Clinton"  thought it a mite catchy.    (spelling is correct on restaurant sign, I don't know or care how to really spell it)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #262 on: October 31, 2014, 03:21:02 PM »

What you working guys up to?  Lunch and nap out of the way about time to pour a nice beer and light something up I guess.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #263 on: October 31, 2014, 03:21:37 PM »

"Lewinsky's On Clinton"   correct spelling.   actually has a web site.      http://www.lewinskysonclinton.com
looks like a pretty nice restaurant.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #264 on: October 31, 2014, 03:22:22 PM »

What you working guys up to?  Lunch and nap out of the way about time to pour a nice beer and light something up I guess.
Workin :)  Enjoying the 40deg temp(NOT!)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #265 on: October 31, 2014, 03:23:03 PM »

1st thought after seeing this was " Well, never know, they may ask to smoke a little cigar"   but then it reminded me of the restaurant in Delaware City, DE  on Clinton st.  called " Lowinski's on Clinton"  thought it a mite catchy.    (spelling is correct on restaurant sign, I don't know or care how to really spell it)

Yeah, I was definitely going with your 2nd thought. But you know, you're right. They might just like a papas fritas... in an underwear wrapper. See. I can't stop now. hahaha

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #266 on: October 31, 2014, 03:25:50 PM »

Hey there , Dean... er N8tive. Sounds like a nice senior afternoon so far. Practice makes perfect!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #267 on: October 31, 2014, 03:28:04 PM »

Workin :)  Enjoying the 40deg temp(NOT!)

Don't feel too bad. It's about 50 here, going dawn to 30 tonight... spoiled by those cool(er) days earlier this month.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #268 on: October 31, 2014, 03:28:51 PM »

"...and I'm eighteen!"

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status