Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?
Well, technically he said that BEFORE he quit and ran away.... :-[

Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?
Well, technically he said that BEFORE he quit and ran away.... :-[
True, though, still speaks to how he is as a person. And I would've thought a coach would know his players better than that.

Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?
Well, technically he said that BEFORE he quit and ran away.... :-[
True, though, still speaks to how he is as a person. And I would've thought a coach would know his players better than that.
You mean like Brett Kavanaugh?

Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?
Well, technically he said that BEFORE he quit and ran away.... :-[
True, though, still speaks to how he is as a person. And I would've thought a coach would know his players better than that.
You mean like Brett Kavanaugh?
I'm not sure what you mean. He's a great guy, and no amount of Dem smearing (pathetic!) will stop him from being appointed as one of the greatest Supreme Court justices ever.

Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?
Well, technically he said that BEFORE he quit and ran away.... :-[
True, though, still speaks to how he is as a person. And I would've thought a coach would know his players better than that.
You mean like Brett Kavanaugh?
I'm not sure what you mean. He's a great guy, and no amount of Dem smearing (pathetic!) will stop him from being appointed as one of the greatest Supreme Court justices ever.
You said it but we were all thinking it.

Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?
Well, technically he said that BEFORE he quit and ran away.... :-[
True, though, still speaks to how he is as a person. And I would've thought a coach would know his players better than that.
You mean like Brett Kavanaugh?
I'm not sure what you mean. He's a great guy, and no amount of Dem smearing (pathetic!) will stop him from being appointed as one of the greatest Supreme Court justices ever.
You said it but we were all thinking it.
Like all good mindless followers, I'm not thinking it, merely regurgitating it.

Hazzuh!

kitty sitter set, cancelled the one coming Friday. lady's daughter will take care of him and keep the hot tub company.

Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?
The state of the QB postion in college these days, they all think they're the best and all want to start.

Since the arrival of Trevor Lawrence at Clemson, the following quarterbacks have transferred

5* Hunter Johnson
4* Zerrick Cooper
4* Kelly Bryant
3* Tucker Israel

Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?
Well, technically he said that BEFORE he quit and ran away.... :-[
True, though, still speaks to how he is as a person. And I would've thought a coach would know his players better than that.
You mean like Brett Kavanaugh?
I'm not sure what you mean. He's a great guy, and no amount of Dem smearing (pathetic!) will stop him from being appointed as one of the greatest Supreme Court justices ever.
...but we will keep open minds going into the hearings on Thursday.

if nobody voted in an election, who would hold office.

if nobody voted in an election, who would hold office.
People would be appointed, pretty much as they are now... ???

if nobody voted in an election, who would hold office.
That sounds like something Steven Wright would ask.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8